Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, kylegfil_ said:

Long time lurker (when accessible to non-members) and finally managed to sign up during the window at the end of 2022!  Hi everyone! Looking forward to the KC10 era.  Cannot wait.

You're finally here! Yay :clap:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Happier Than Ever up to 58. Kind of wild it got this random bump...from her album announcement? 

46 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Happier Than Ever up to 58. Kind of wild it got this random bump...from her album announcement? 

I saw on Twitter that it’s trending on Tiktok and the daily streams for the song on Spotify doubled! 

Edited by RealityBites

It looks like Kelly dyed her hair blonder based on the new preview for the KC show. New era preparation? 

She’s been a lot more blonde since the Nick episode. Her makeup/wardrobe team posted BTS pictures of her at a shoot a few days before she started shooting TKCS again, and nobody knows what it was for. I wonder if she went a lot more blonde for that shoot… and if it was the album photoshoot.

44 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Oh that’s cool! That’s for Atlantic 75th anniversary. I tried to order it but it removed from my cart. Not on website under vinyls anymore. They must be working on it

Edited by RealityBites

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/15/2023 at 9:31 AM, kelly-clarkson said:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941183

This iconic thread. The first reply :toofunny3:

Maybe, just maybe, one of the best thread bumps in ATRL history. Still such a piping hot thread to read  from start to finish. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

I’m guessing she said this at a TKCS taping today? 

The fact that they did an entire BTS segment about her walk-on role on The Rookie makes me HOPE that they'll do one for the album/single.

23 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

The fact that they did an entire BTS segment about her walk-on role on The Rookie makes me HOPE that they'll do one for the album/single.

The fact we didn’t get one sort of these segments for WCCA or Kellyoke was so disappointing. Seems like such an easy and effective segment to produce. 

1 hour ago, based said:

I’m guessing she said this at a TKCS taping today? 

Yeah the person said she said it on the show 

this is weird to say but looking at Miley and Shakira's recent success.. I hope her team is smart enough to milk her divorce in the next era :shutup:

1 hour ago, Taemira said:

this is weird to say but looking at Miley and Shakira's recent success.. I hope her team is smart enough to milk her divorce in the next era :shutup:

They were married to high profile people… Kelly was just married to some hill billy- 

Unless she goes full vengeful: lyrics, video, photoshoot etc- temper your expectations in terms of success. This team at Atlantic are useless at promo…. And now she exclusively tied to nbc, you’ll be lucky to she her on any other networks. 

I think Atlantic did a good job with promo during LSS. It’s going into the second single where they messed up. 

She showed up on The Rookie yesterday, which is ABC, but am wondering if she will do promo outside of NBC this album. I hope so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.