Beyoncé

Kisuke

When do you guys expect Act III to be released? 2026? Is Act III really going to be inspired by rock genre or it's a made up rumor?

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

the delusions in here :rip: i'm honestly surprised y'all still look for easter eggs and coming up with more random theories that'll lead to nothing, it's kinda cute lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the delusions in here :rip: i'm honestly surprised y'all still look for easter eggs and coming up with more random theories that'll lead to nothing, it's kinda cute lol

Sis, the country easter eggs were there, I mean she blatantly started that weird country aesthetic like a month before the singles dropped, now she's starting this 70s aesthetic and has Blues/Rock music playing in her video.  It's apparent that is the direction of ACT III

Reminder of days where she showed us her cute personality

Oh how I miss those days 

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Sis, the country easter eggs were there, I mean she blatantly started that weird country aesthetic like a month before the singles dropped, now she's starting this 70s aesthetic and has Blues/Rock music playing in her video.  It's apparent that is the direction of ACT III

I mean, she pretty confirmed Act II would be country before even acknowledging there would be more than one album. So the Easter eggs she's been leaving haven't really been effective. 

I mean, ppl in here have been speculating Rock, Rock n' Roll, Jazz and Blues. Everything is being done so sloppy that the Easter eggs are nearly tired attempts to remind ppl she currently has an album out, instead of what's to come. 

Whatever Act III to be, it's time to rap up this trilogy! It's turning out to be as much of a fad as "I Am. . . Sasha Fierce" double disk release, instead of the monumental career moment it is on paper. 

Edited by TizTiz
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

she's not teasing anything, it's the same tired CC wig, same aesthetic she's had for the album and blues/rock music is playing bc there's blues/rock music on the album, it's not exactly rocket science :rip:

country music was teased since before ren came out, by herself and by credible sources, rock wasn't. y'all just setting yourself up for more disappointment, as usual  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she's not teasing anything, it's the same tired CC wig, same aesthetic she's had for the album and blues/rock music is playing bc there's blues/rock music on the album, it's not exactly rocket science :rip:

country music was teased since before ren came out, by herself and by credible sources, rock wasn't. y'all just setting yourself up for more disappointment, as usual  

Also if thats the aesthetic for Rock, please keep it hunty

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Whatever Act III to be, it's time to rap up this trilogy! It's turning out to be as much of a fad as "I Am. . . Sasha Fierce" double disk release, instead of the monumental career moment it is on paper. 

I disagree with this statement. The first two acts in themselves have not only changed how Black people listen to music as well as how the world views Black people & our approach to music, but they also have sparked a lot of conversations that weren't being had before. They were definitely needed and the music has done what it was meant to do.

I also enjoy how she has shown people your music can have legs (to an extent) and it can do most of the talking without you having to do the stunts and shows the music industry wants you to do. CC may not be as big as RENAISSANCE but it is still being listened to and appreciated w/o a single performance, music video or even a single being sent to radio. I see RENAISSANCE & CC as being the opposites to everything that was before them, especially IASF. 

Once again, I would love promotion, videos and interviews but it's clear that the GP would do their usual and try to dismantle and vilify her contributions to music as they have always done. I mean, when was the last time you were this excited or had this much passion for an album nonetheless someone's musical growth? I have never seen so many theories and assumptions about a persons music and what they're going to do next .

When was the last time you were on the edge of your seat waiting for visuals from an artist?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Burn said:

Well I didn't know this about the motorcycle name.

The stars are all aligning. The Vogue motorcycle pic, Betty being named in the BMS remix, The Betty Black Tour teaser on the DELRESTO artwork, Betty's song being used in today's clip. Hopefully she samples the song too, and act iii is called BETTY BLACK.

I think there's too much hints for it to not be true, and sometimes when the clues are that obvious it just has to be real. I mean she was literally wearing a cowboy hat on the Rennie album cover which couldn't have been a clearer signal that we were heading into Country music, and that turned out to be right. :laugh:

One thing about Bey she never hints the album name so thats the only thing I dont agree with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

One thing about Bey she never hints the album name so thats the only thing I dont agree with

I agree it won't be called Betty Black, but she did give the RENAISSANCE title away a whole year before it came out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mons†er said:

I disagree with this statement. The first two acts in themselves have not only changed how Black people listen to music as well as how the world views Black people & our approach to music, but they also have sparked a lot of conversations that weren't being had before. They were definitely needed and the music has done what it was meant to do.

I also enjoy how she has shown people your music can have legs (to an extent) and it can do most of the talking without you having to do the stunts and shows the music industry wants you to do. CC may not be as big as RENAISSANCE but it is still being listened to and appreciated w/o a single performance, music video or even a single being sent to radio. I see RENAISSANCE & CC as being the opposites to everything that was before them, especially IASF. 

Once again, I would love promotion, videos and interviews but it's clear that the GP would do their usual and try to dismantle and vilify her contributions to music as they have always done. I mean, when was the last time you were this excited or had this much passion for an album nonetheless someone's musical growth? I have never seen so many theories and assumptions about a persons music and what they're going to do next .

When was the last time you were on the edge of your seat waiting for visuals from an artist?

1. CC has the opposite of legs. CCs legs were amputated by Ms Bey herself and homegirl is dropping to a rate that she wont even survive the half year aniversary at this point.

2. Just because this desperate ATRL stan base bubble still shows a fraction of interest towards these visuals doesnt mean it applies to the GP. To them, itll be MAX confusion to see visuals for Cuff It 3 years later and will lead to automatic dismissal cause quite frankly, most of them are over Beys pretentiousness.

Thats all

:suburban:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

I believe she gave the album title RENAISSANCE a year in advance, we just didn't know it. I could be wrong but yeah. She does always hints at the theme of the album and she forever plans in advance creatively. 

5 minutes ago, Redporus said:

This is true. I remember so many people being certain act ii would be called RODEO :lmao: thank god it wasn't

8 minutes ago, mons†er said:

lhalesl.gif 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burn said:

This is true. I remember so many people being certain act ii would be called RODEO :lmao: thank god it wasn't

Even though I loved RODEO 

lhalesl.gif

4 minutes ago, mons†er said:

I believe she gave the album title RENAISSANCE a year in advance, we just didn't know it. I could be wrong but yeah. She does always hints at the theme of the album and she forever plans in advance creatively. 

I think remember this....did she mention it in an article/magazine interview or sumn?

7 minutes ago, mariposa said:

I agree it won't be called Betty Black, but she did give the RENAISSANCE title away a whole year before it came out.

true....not that any of us caught the blatant hint 

lhalesl.gif

3 minutes ago, Redporus said:

I think remember this....did she mention it in an article/magazine interview or sumn?

2021 Harper's Bazaar Icon Issue 

Okay, we've waited long enough to ask…when can we expect new music? 

With all the isolation and injustice over the past year, I think we are all ready to escape, travel, love, and laugh again. I feel a renaissance emerging, and I want to be part of nurturing that escape in any way possible. I've been in the studio for a year and a half. Sometimes it takes a year for me to personally search through thousands of sounds to find just the right kick or snare. One chorus can have up to 200 stacked harmonies. Still, there's nothing like the amount of love, passion, and healing that I feel in the recording studio. After 31 years, it feels just as exciting as it did when I was nine years old. Yes, the music is coming!

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a37039502/beyonce-evolution-interview-2021/

Live album December 1st and then Mufasa bops December 20th. Just like she did with Homecoming on April 17th and Lemonade on streaming on April 23rd. C'mon Bey, give us everything. :smitten:

• Like 2

I always wanted a rock alberm but not in the old school style, I'd like to hear modern rock bops in the vein of her 'Sex on fire' rendition. Or something more 'outrageous' like Prince sexy sings with a fresh twist, electronic infusion even.

I don't understand how people can say if Aaliyah was still here that Beyonce wouldn't be as big.

As if Beyonce doesn't have the talent to back it up.

:rip:

Aaliyah's career would have taken the Ashanti, Ciara, etc. route.

Maybe even the Keri Hilson route.

Who knows?

• Confused 1

people were saying act ii wouldn't be country until THE and 16C were released. they were actually sure it wouldn't be an album at all until that day, and that it was all just a fan theory and there was no teasing :rip: we're entering that era for act iii 

however, i don't think she's teasing something coming soon, at least not this year. nothing will come out before Mufasa (but i also thought she wouldn't be releasing anything before Cecred) 

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't understand how people can say if Aaliyah was still here that Beyonce wouldn't be as big.

As if Beyonce doesn't have the talent to back it up.

:rip:

Aaliyah's career would have taken the Ashanti, Ciara, etc. route.

Maybe even the Keri Hilson route.

Who knows?

This revisionist thing is so stupid. In one of the "exposing jay" videos i've seen people call Aaliyah the "Rihanna of the 90s" :rip: Yes she had a lot of potential to crossover and develop an international career but before "Try Again" she was pretty much a local hitmaker with an impact on the urban scene.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.