Beyoncé

Kisuke

21 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Visuals have to exist. Why would she still be filming? 

That happened before she explicitly said "the music is enough".

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

6 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I also take issue with her putting that pretentious spin on the reason for no visuals.

Acting like she never filmed any in the first place :rip: 

Its disrespectful to the fans.

This. 

She wants to taken so seriously as an artist creatively that she will believe her own words to no end. One thing I will say is Beyoncé is cozy in her delusions and I kind of respect it even though I have an issue with it. :toofunny3:

• Like 4

Relatedly, was your decision to move away from music videos a deliberate one? You pioneered and perfected the visual album to such an extent that it was striking to see Cowboy Carter and Renaissance released without any.

I thought it was important that during a time where all we see is visuals, that the world can focus on the voice. The music is so rich in history and instrumentation. It takes months to digest, research, and understand. The music needed space to breathe on its own. Sometimes a visual can be a distraction from the quality of the voice and the music. The years of hard work and detail put into an album that takes over four years! The music is enough. The fans from all over the world became the visual. We all got the visual on tour. We then got more visuals from my film.

Yeah, we're NEVER getting trilogy visuals. :toofunny3: I had a little bit of hope left but that's gone now.

• Like 1

IF the plan was always for the visuals to be released after all 3 albums then there's no way they're coming at the same time, or even soon after act iii's release. She's said a few times about how she wants to give the music time to breathe so she'll definitely do that with the next album just as she did act I and ii. The visuals are more likely to come at least 6-12 months after act iii. So realistically we need to be prepared for another draught after act iii and it could be another 3-4 years from now that we actually get the visuals, if we ever do. :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

FINALLY something out of this *****! 

Still no valid reason why the tour film is not available. Personal joy, kids, whiskey… ladi da… just drink a bottle of your whiskey, press release and pretend it's honoring an ancestor. Hell it's honoring your fans since you're all about the past, present and future. 

• Haha 2

Today two years ago me and some of my friends went on a road tour to visit Northern Italy and Renaissance was basically our soundtrack for the trip. That alone is the reason it'll probably always be my favorite Beyoncé album. 

• Like 11

She needs to get out of our face saying the deleted concert film is the visuals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I also take issue with her putting that pretentious spin on the reason for no visuals.

Acting like she never filmed any in the first place :rip: 

Its disrespectful to the fans.

y'all love to be dense and dumb. The press release for Renaissance said that visuals were coming at a later date. Parkwood ALSO posted about the Renaissance visual drop. There's been CONFIRMED reports of her filming several films and also a Renaissance film being shopped to different streamers. TS Madison has also said that what she's up to is OTHERWORLDLY. It's not that the visuals aren't coming, the music is enough for NOW. Also, we have so many other things to worry about and fight for. We're getting visuals 2026 because ACT III is closer than one would think. :) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

y'all love to be dense and dumb. The press release for Renaissance said that visuals were coming at a later date. Parkwood ALSO posted about the Renaissance visual drop. There's been CONFIRMED reports of her filming several films and also a Renaissance film being shopped to different streamers. TS Madison has also said that what she's up to is OTHERWORLDLY. It's not that the visuals aren't coming, the music is enough for NOW. Also, we have so many other things to worry about and fight for. We're getting visuals 2026 because ACT III is closer than one would think. :) 

I hope you're right.

I think one day we'll look back at this era and laugh once we have everything and we fully understand her plan/vision.

I hope. :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

She didn't say they were scrapped, so I don't know. If they are, I feel bad for the director who was excited when the Texas teaser dropped. Why bother with the teasers, or why not release the Texas vid only. Makes no sense 

On 12/7/2023 at 10:52 PM, family.guy123 said:

What part of you are the visuals do you not understand. Did you see how many shots of the audience there were at your show? And then in the documentary? We are the visuals. "I will always love you. But I would never expect you to love me when you don't love yourselves." Look in the mirror (chrome). 

well-so-im-done.gif

LISTEN TO ME. 

On 6/21/2024 at 1:53 PM, family.guy123 said:

Enough. About. The. Visuals. 

46 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

This lady is just weird at this point and this interview is just a sirdavis plug 

lol

:suburban:

It's so frustrating that the one time visuals were most needed was for her most sonically cinematic albums Renny and CC and we're not getting any.:katie: I wish she just said they were scrapped instead of calling it distracting cause nobody is believing you:rip:

• Like 3

Giselle is such a nasty woman 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

800k likes on this. :rip: The way her name has so much meaning 

skinny Snoopy looks so WRONG they better give that ***** some treats :chick3:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

like what an insult to your own career by lying and saying visuals can just be a "distraction"..? Ma'am YOU teased a trailer for visuals, save us the word salad and just say you werent happy and plans changed. 

Especially for an artist like Bey whose visual artistry is a huge part of her legacy :rip:  She is known for her music videos and live performances (ironically the two things she's pulled back from the most) and hasn't done anything remotely interesting to get people to invest in this music she's "worked so hard" to make.

Where's the logic in that? How does it make sense to spend years crafting a 3-act musical project and then let it bleed out because you can't be bothered to promote it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

Especially for an artist like Bey whose visual artistry is a huge part of her legacy :rip:  She is known for her music videos and live performances (ironically the two things she's pulled back from the most) and hasn't done anything remotely interesting to get people to invest in this music she's "worked so hard" to make.

Where's the logic in that? How does it make sense to spend years crafting a 3-act musical project and then let it bleed out because you can't be bothered to promote it?

I dont know why I had people thumbs downing what I said, plus it's a bit insulting to the people who DID work on her visuals that she won't release it because it's "distracting" 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, QueenB said:

I dont know why I had people thumbs downing what I said, plus it's a bit insulting to the people who DID work on her visuals that she won't release it because it's "distracting" 

Speak on it. Hundreds of people from crew, set designers, hair/makeup, costume and wardrobe team, editors, etc. banking on this opportunity to further their careers and she just **** all over them. Sure they got paid, but the exposure that comes with doing a Beyoncé project is just flushed down the toilet.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Because she's been there and done that so many times it has become the new formula for her. Remember she broke away from the formula when she did '4' and I think she needed to do something different to reinvigorate her rollouts.

We also have to take into account Beyoncé gave up ALL of her teens years and her 20's along with a huge chunk of her 30's to be who she is today. At this point, she's more concerned about her family and well being than she is about music. Her priorities have shifted and it's valid and warranted. I mean, she says in the article she tried to tour when the kids are on summer vacation, and she wants them to be normal. Can you honestly blame her after what the world did and said about Blue? 

Beyoncé is a Virgo and she's an earth sign. The last thing that woman will do is spend money unnecessarily and scrap something because she doesn't like it. She'll rework just about anything for it to make sense. You see how people are so hungry for visuals instead of actually listening to the music? Thats specifically her point. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Speak on it. Hundreds of people from crew, set designers, hair/makeup, costume and wardrobe team, editors, etc. banking on this opportunity to further their careers and she just **** all over them. Sure they got paid, but the exposure that comes with doing a Beyoncé project is just flushed down the toilet.

the way I said this 2 years ago too. Imagine how Nadia Lee Cohen feels, she spent YEARS making this project for Beyoncé, time she couldve used directing other projects that will actually see a release. I would not be surprised if she says something shady about Beyoncé in the next year about wasting her time, and she has every right to :michael:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, KRZYINLUV said:

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Girl aint no visuals coming...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I do hope ACT III comes before the next tour. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

Admittedly, I haven't read the entire interview, but what was the point? Was she pushing the whiskey or Cecred? Lord knows she wasn't promoting the album. She could've just sat there and smoked her cigar and not sent the entire hive into tailspins lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.