Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

JT has been a nonfactor on the charts since that weird robot era lead single Chunky and the Man of the Mountains (idfk what the name of that album is)

edit: its actually filthy :deadbanana4:

So JT has been a non factor on the charts since *checks notes* his last album? Thats not really a bad thing.

I think he’s plotting a comeback for next year and it’s going to be big. Dont let atrl and twitter fool you :rip: 

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

That viral dad video of Jt dancing didn’t help. Weird to say but people definitely are looking at him differently ? 

Edited by carameldelight

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

So JT has been a non factor on the charts since *checks notes* his last album? Thats not really a bad thing.

I think he’s plotting a comeback for next year and it’s going to be big. Dont let atrl and twitter fool you :rip: 

I’d say since his 20/20 part 2 album. 

46 minutes ago, KingB® said:

So. Does anybody remember that screenshot of an iMessage (or whatever) convo where they teased BMS and another song title back in May? 

Yes I think it was posted in this thread or BMS, I don’t remember. 

Cardi B underperformed. She still hold the record for biggest first week streams by a female. 

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I’d say since his 20/20 part 2 album. 

That album is as such a mistake. But I feel like Say Something was everywhere, at least here in the States. Either way, he will at least have another huge tour

That vogue video just made me want a video even more:monkey: or a performance ugh I can’t wait

1 hour ago, KingB® said:

So. Does anybody remember that screenshot of an iMessage (or whatever) convo where they teased BMS and another song title back in May? 

Yeah I think it was called “I’m That Girl”. I’ve not been able to find the picture again, though. 

5 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Yeah I think it was called “I’m That Girl”. I’ve not been able to find the picture again, though. 

i hope you're right bc this sounds like a hit already

ezgif-3-31ab39bffcf9.thumb.gif.15db84f36

I have not given up on my dream of an album film starring Zendaya set in the 90s. :jonny: Or even just the BMS video.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

And imagine the film is structured like a stage play with moving sets. 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Guys i'm starting to think act i: RENAISSANCE means that all we're getting by the 29th is the album, which is why she's spreading things out because no visuals or anything else are ready

I could be totally wrong, but i'm starting to get worried by the silence and lack of music video release or info :skull:

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I have not given up on my dream of an album film starring Zendaya set in the 90s. :jonny: Or even just the BMS video.

wait the concept of Zendaya as teenage bey in the 90s.....whoa......

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

wait the concept of Zendaya as teenage bey in the 90s.....whoa......

The Once and Future

5886a52d9fbf3225817670.thumb.gif.d371dcf

I don't think she'll play the real Bey (and I don't think that's what you meant) but I'm picturing a young woman struggling in NYC or maybe even London since she seems to be catering to the UK and Europe this era. Finding escape in the club scene etc.

The "I just fell in love and I just quit my job" part of BMS would fit that, but then again she mentions "B is back" in the very same song so it may be nothing.

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Guys i'm starting to think act i: RENAISSANCE means that all we're getting by the 29th is the album, which is why she's spreading things out because no visuals or anything else are ready

I could be totally wrong, but i'm starting to get worried by the silence and lack of music video release or info :skull:

I'm worried about this too. I think it would be very odd of her to launch an era and announce an album without everything locked in place, but maybe they realized if they don't do it now the summer window is going to close and the music is very much a summer album.

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Not this incredible song needing to grow on people, it's getting weird

Do this somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm worried about this too. I think it would be very odd of her to launch an era and announce an album without everything locked in place, but maybe they realized if they don't do it now the summer window is going to close and the music is very much a summer album.

On the bright side, shooting videos later means she will be able to take public perception of the music into account, and it could give her more ideas of what to do visually 

Just now, BadMonster said:

I'm doing it here, as you can see

It was an unnecessary provocation but you do you.

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

There was no provocation at all. The song is incredible on first listen, very catchy beat, it's not like it's some weird depressed mess or has strange vocal delivery or something

i just didn't want another fight to break out while i'm fantasizing about zendaya dancing to break my soul in a club as bey performs it on stage for the MV :gaycat6:

We all know Bey has been filming something for a while though. So I don’t believe there won’t be any visuals. I’m just frustrated we don’t have one now. Even lemonade, the film, had a visual out for formation before the album came out.

Edited by carameldelight

I’ve noticed the physical copy of Renaissance is only available for preorder on her store website and on websites of U.S. retailers, no international ones. At least from what I’ve seen. I wonder if that is to help lower the risk of a leak. 

5 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

We all know Bey has been filming something for a while though. So I don’t believe there won’t be any visuals. I’m just frustrated we don’t have one now. Even lemonade, the film, had a visual out for formation before the album came out.

The rollout has been really weird.  But seemingly effective so I guess we just trust them. 

As a stan, its frustrating because we want content. We've BEEN hyped for weeks, the work they're doing now is for casual fans and the GP. I just wish we'd get a bone or a little info.

I'm really excited to hear the Honey Dijon contributions. The fact we're 27 days away from 15 new Bey songs. :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.