Beyoncé

Kisuke

52 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Listening to Kylie's new single and pretending it's Act II or Renaissance: The B-Side

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

I understand what she’s trying to do and I appreciate it but her production sounds so cheap. Why couldn’t she hire good electronic producers?

spacer.png

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

This was probably taken while filming Renaissance 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This was probably taken while filming Renaissance 

spacer.png

Ou

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I understand what she’s trying to do and I appreciate it but her production sounds so cheap. Why couldn’t she hire good electronic producers?

spacer.png

sometimes-things-that-are-expensive-are-worse-the-gay-and-wondrous-life-of-caleb-gallo.gif

Sometimes we just gotta enjoy the tack

23 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh my god yes. The times I've queued it at work and then get to that part my entire body shuts down and I just try to will it to end faster because if i cut it off it's even more noticeable

Literally me the entire end of the song

QKhBqBc.gif

ikr I love that part in the context of the album but when the cute work bops are on shuffle those downward runs make me long for death

QKhBqBc.gif

2 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Beyoncé’s RENAISSANCE Tour showcases change in modern concert couture

“Beyoncé's Renaissance Tour ushers in a new wave of high fashion, with fans standing out in chromatic ensembles”

https://t.co/FosfcS7zB2

when you break the mold and set your own for others to follow :clap3:

I think we’ll definitely see copycat tours of ppl trying to implement a fashion theme

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Highest grossing female tour of all time!

At least for a moment. Shes gonna keep the title for a long time tho when it comes to highest grossing Black female, thats for sure

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Shes a weirdo like go revisit Europe, Australia, and South America. 

I'd much rather her do a 2nd NA leg instead of 2nd EU leg for both selfish and monetary reasons, but she can do both and have the tour end in October 2024. :giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In an ideal world, she will release act 2 before the end of the year and announce international dates and another European leg throughout the first half of the year. Then release act 3, take a break similar to the gap between renaissance and rwt and do another US leg which will work pretty well if act 3 is country as the genre is bigger in the states than anywhere else. 

and maybe if she did do another leg after act 3 maybe add extra dates to her most popular cities Iike London, France, Sydney (if she ever goes back etc).

i do believe that she’s touring internationally. Unfortunately I feel like it’ll be called act 2 world tour instead of a variation of the rwt’s name (kinda like the weeknd after hours til dawn)

A billion is confirmed if she does Australian, latam, European and north American dates again! The three acts idea is the perfect excuse to go back to certain places on the “same” tour. 

regardless this is insane. She’s also in the top 10 highest grossing tours of all time with just 46 shows so far

My biggest goal for her was to break Maddys and she did. She’s THAT GIRL :weeps:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, luxurious said:

In an ideal world, she will release act 2 before the end of the year and announce international dates and another European leg throughout the first half of the year. Then release act 3, take a break similar to the gap between renaissance and rwt and do another US leg which will work pretty well if act 3 is country as the genre is bigger in the states than anywhere else. 

and in our world she will go on a 3 month long vacation, release a perfume, another Ivy Flop collection and call it a day until next summer (at least)

FNOMSEUXsAIxOWY.jpg

• Haha 1

can’t we at least celebrate a historic thing our fave did without braindead morons brining up that bland lady and starving people ? :redface:

15 minutes ago, Machete said:

I'd much rather her do a 2nd NA leg instead of 2nd EU leg for both selfish and monetary reasons, but she can do both and have the tour end in October 2024. :giraffe:

There is more demand in Europe imo. She could do another 20 dates there. If she is doing another US leg. I’d just hit up places that were the biggest again. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

There is more demand in Europe imo. She could do another 20 dates there. If she is doing another US leg. I’d just hit up places that were the biggest again. 

Her demand in US is there lol. Especially if she releases another ACT before returning. 

Being CONSERVATIVE I would do:

Spoiler

LA - 5x
Houston - 3x
NYC - 3x

Atlanta - 3x
Philadelphia - 3x
DC - 3x
Toronto - 3x
Miami - 2x
Boston - 2x
Santa Clara - 2x
Dallas - 2x
Charlotte - 2x

It's when she goes to the khia cities like Glendale, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas (no offense to any Hive there we love you!!!) that she would have issues.

:jonny6: A black woman is the highest grossing female touring act EVER! This lil girl from Houston has made the thought of the impossible possible I cannot:WAP:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can’t we at least celebrate a historic thing our fave did without braindead morons brining up that bland lady and starving people ? :redface:

People only bring up starving poor people when it's Beyonce or Jay :deadbanana4:

Rihanna basically sleeps on piles of money and it's always quiet whenever she shows out

• Thanks 5

Biggest tour by a female artist. IKTFR:jonny:

She should definitely tour the rest of the world before coming back to NA. She tapped out the demand here for now. But the grosses have been such a gag.  She needs to give Lat Am, Aus/NZ, Europe, Asia some shows she would literally do some serious damage imo. 

Shes not gonna do 173828 more shows just to break even more records guys. She has young kids who need stability more than anything. Being on the road is not that. Its cute for a summer vacation, sure, but other than that, its not a sustainable environment for small children. So make your peace that if anything, we see her next summer again

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.