Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Visuals aren’t coming. Don’t know why people are still going on about them. There is not even rumours anymore. The era is coming to an end after the tour. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wanna know what song this visual belong to. :smitten:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pure

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

R&B Hive will always display taste with ballads.

:jonny5:

Smash Into You and Disappear would EAT with her matured voice. :gaycat6:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mariposa said:

OTRII was miles better than OTR. and that's speaking conceptually, musically and where both staging and costuming are concerned. The visuals shot for the tour alone wipe the floor with OTR.

Bring on OTRIII in 2028 :clap3:

I'm sorry but not even HBCU could save the recycled and uninspired mess that was OTRII

OTR remains her best tour overall (RWT with full setlist might top it though.)

• Like 1

Yall dont laugh at me but Save The Hero with a vamped arrangement could be a nice live vocal moment. :-*

I fell out of love with IIWAB then loved it again when she changed the arrangement and breathed life into it at Chime for Change/OTR Tour

See all this ballad talk have me listening to Bey’s best ballad album IASF.

Currently listening to Satellites :gaycat7:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Yall dont laugh at me but Save The Hero with a vamped arrangement could be a nice live vocal moment. :-*

I fell out of love with IIWAB then loved it again when she changed the arrangement and breathed life into it at Chime for Change/OTR Tour

Okay if we are going to bonus tracks can I bring up the unreleased leaks that came out in 2008? Like:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

What you're saying here is different than your other post claiming there's a consensus opinion that Beyonce has a weak catalogue which isn't true...reality nor perception wise outside of a bonafide hater stance. In fact, some of those "hitmakers" are known to have weak full length albums outside of the hits. And Beyonce was without a #1 song for 14 years...however...she was not without a hit. So nobody has known a Beyonce song since Single Ladies?  See you Charthive lack nuance outside of being obsessed with artists 10 years her junior, industry wise.

The truest TEA spilled in this base. Some of you put too much stock in what a few people who genuinely don't listen to beyonce think about her. Not a single person with a brain and a non-hater will call beyonces discography weak. She just not need hits to main the excellence of her discography. Her discography is literally over a span of 25 years. So 12 year old on tik tok who says her disco is weak is not someone actually familiar with her music and not a representative of the world OUTSIDE of twitter. (the real world)

• Thanks 1

I didnt even know they were there for VG :deadbanana4: She just be letting them do anything 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, swissman said:

Okay if we are going to bonus tracks can I bring up the unreleased leaks that came out in 2008? Like:

Taste! Throw Honesty in there too 😂

The I Am… side of IASF is so boring to me. My biggest complaint is how artificial the production sounds at times. Had she used an actual/larger orchestra, the vibe would feel much more elevated. 

3 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

The I Am… side of IASF is so boring to me. My biggest complaint is how artificial the production sounds at times. Had she used an actual/larger orchestra, the vibe would feel much more elevated. 

I agree with you but I am enamored by those ballads. :gaycat6:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

I'm sorry but not even HBCU could save the recycled and uninspired mess that was OTRII

Have you seen Formation or Mrs Carter? :giraffe:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

This why I wish she did TinyDesk or something.

what we are NOT gonna do is go back to fighting about whether she's above Tiny Desk or not.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Anything on the following acts or visuals?

nope, but we have outfits you can look at :swan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

I disrespectfully disagree :deadbanana4: There is no universe where that tour is better than the Beyoncé Experience, MCSWT, FWT, RWT…. It is slightly better than the IAWT but yeah that’s it. It was good but it’s not touching her solo shows at all. 

RWT > MCSWT > OTR1 > BEY XPERIENCE > OTR2 > IAWT > FWT

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

Where does RWT fit in y’all tour rankings now?

spacer.png

It's #1 for me although Beyoncé Experience and MCSWT are also fantastic and the most memorable for me.

• Like 3

I don't count OTRI or II in my Beyoncé tour rankings, they were charity work.

Coachella >>>

IMG_6950.thumb.gif.4806d07c8ff2af8c10458

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, swissman said:

Atrocious I hate this album so much and the leaks except My Rock. Such generic song writing you can predict the chorus and all. Beyoncé songs to me aren’t songs that can be sung by any ol white girl and that’s what these sound like. 

It’s the worst thing when you click on a TikTok live of someone you follow and some dumb ass has to ask “Beyoncé or” and let’s just say they both said Rihanna. But at least they didn’t drag Bey so it’s whatever. But I’m gonna forever side eye now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.