• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Let me go busy myself until midnight because if it really leaked I do not want to hear other people's thoughts. Can y'all at least spoiler it :rip: 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Just now, jane said:

All Beyoncé have announced about this era happened on her bio and we guessed the rest. Still not ONE public statement from her Instagram, Twitter about any of this LMAO! I hope she announces the lead single on her twitter tonight at least.

I wonder if Jay’s friend Jack is fuming. I know she’s always loved Instagram the most but just so interesting that she’s using her bio as her main source of communication. I can already see the university marketing courses having a whole day on this era :jonnycat:

Why cant people just wait midnight? gosh! Plus when it comes to Bey, the trolls never stop so expect a lot of fake crap coming your way  guys. Just wait.

5 minutes ago, Flynn said:

The song is a grower, really liking it. (This is not trolling and no, I'm not gonna share it).

Same it’s really good sorry to my good sis who I accused of trolling

1 minute ago, Subversive said:

I wonder if Jay’s friend Jack is fuming. I know she’s always loved Instagram the most but just so interesting that she’s using her bio as her main source of communication. I can already see the university marketing courses having a whole day on this era :jonnycat:

Jack wants to get rid of twitter himself, he seems over the whole thing. Bey has zero time for that platform but she better send an email to Yvette to post on her twitter tonight i hope.

i'm sure Beyonce is not letting these platforms have the song for their platforms until the final hour just like when she surprise released the albums

Just now, giRLbye. said:

i'm sure Beyonce is not letting these platforms have the song for their platforms until the final hour just like when she surprise released the albums

There are people saying they've heard it who are not trolls. So its very likely out there.

Just now, giRLbye. said:

Doogle lie though? Probably not. Sucks that it leaked. It will be everywhere soon :( 

53 minutes ago, KingB® said:

I am manifesting a controversial album cover. 

give us blood on a sword and on her hands. 

2dflx91.gif

I want her to GAG us with it. Give us The Birth of Venus realness!

10 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

Yes. Because this is an event of all events I’m thinking Patron.

200.gif

Oh honey, it’s that type of night? I got a bottle of Hennessy and Jack Daniels right here in the house. Lets get it poppin. 

200.gif

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

60+ people here and 110+ people in single’s thread.

:rip:

A good amount of lurkers are Twitter fan pages waiting to use our speculation posts to create false tweets for attention. We have a lot of power. 

200.gif

Man. This really pisses me off. Everything is so perfect right now. Who had to f/-)k it up and leak the damn song. 

Like wtf. If people are hearing it, it’s just a matter of time until the floodgates unleash. Why does this happen?!

Well it‘s just 4 hours though. Not too bad i guess. 

Well we got our gay club anthem lol

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I refuse to listen until midnight foh.

This. It's only 4 hours.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Tbh she probably knew this was likely when she decided to announce it. 

Why Bey lol. Adele didn’t :rip:

Every couple of pages it’s “the song leaked”:grump:

If it did shut up and stop drawing attention to it!

Too many people lurk in this base & not all of them have good intentions towards bey

Did the entire album leak?

Edited by Rhythm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.