Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, bijonse said:

I think it’s finished. It’s act i of iii and it hasn’t even been a full year. I also think she her team and her label underestimated the demand for her solo return and didn’t plan on feeding us content constantly at all

I agree, but they weren’t even allowed to talk about their contributions to the album without acting like they were going to be stoned. Remember the interview from the guys who worked on virgos groove?  Parts of their interview ended up being removed later. Just strange…. 

• Replies 111k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree, but they weren’t even allowed to talk about their contributions to the album without acting like they were going to be stoned. Remember the interview from the guys who worked on virgos groove?  Parts of their interview ended up being removed later. Just strange…. 

Wait really? I think she’s got stuff planned for the long run (i of iii acts) but didn’t think Renaissance would be popular enough to warrant feeding the fans, like we got more from the gift era. I think she thought it was gonna serve that kinda popularity and didn’t bother coming up with anything :dancehall:

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It's weird because the era started with lots of press releases and official statements from yvette, plus the opening of parkwood's social media accounts. It felt like there was going to be a shift toward more transparency. Now she is more secretive than ever :skull:

2 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Wait really? I think she’s got stuff planned for the long run (i of iii acts) but didn’t think Renaissance would be popular enough to warrant feeding the fans, like we got more from the gift era. I think she thought it was gonna serve that kinda popularity and didn’t bother coming up with anything :dancehall:

Yeah, and during the interview they said they weren’t allowed to say much when asked about working on Virgos Groove. The Dream was also short with his responses when asked about BMS. 

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

It's weird because the era started with lots of press releases and official statements from yvette, plus the opening of parkwood's social media accounts. It felt like there was going to be a shift toward more transparency. Now she is more secretive than ever :skull:

This is what I’m saying, it’s strange!  They were really working this fan involvement and engagement angle, with all of the playful tweets, website stuff, press releases, the different video uploads, and then absolutely nothing, like they just lost interest. 

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

This is what I’m saying, it’s strange!  They were really working this fan involvement and engagement angle, with all of the playful tweets, website stuff, press releases, the different video uploads, and then absolutely nothing, like they just lost interest. 

Granted, they may have “lost interest” when she hurt herself, if indeed she hurt herself that seriously. I can imagine them stopping everything. Even so, fans deserved a follow-up to the teaser, even a statement that the visuals or more remixes or literally anything would in fact come eventually. But they left everyone out in the cold.

Dubai performance went from:party:to:noparty:real quick just like everything else this era 

5 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Dubai performance went from:party:to:noparty:real quick just like everything else this era 

Well, it’s hard when you’re piecing together different 15 second clip videos :rip: 

Edited by Lose My Breath

No Grammy’s?

My first reaction is HDD has the tea wrong.

My second reaction after reading 10 pages of dread and fatigue is dread and fatigue. Lol.

Who tf knows what’s going on. It would suck if she doesn’t perform there or win, but damn I wish we didn’t get this “rumor”.

2 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

No Grammy’s?

My first reaction is HDD has the tea wrong.

My second reaction after reading 10 pages of dread and fatigue is dread and fatigue. Lol.

Who tf knows what’s going on. It would suck if she doesn’t perform there or win, but damn I wish we didn’t get this “rumor”.

I wouldn’t even care about the GRAMMYs if we had SOMETHING. Like I was looking forward to it thinking we’d finally get a moment :rip: 

Edited by Lose My Breath

Beyoncé is teasing act ii by ignoring this album and her fans.

act ii is called DESPERATION.

1 minute ago, Punch said:

This Ate sooo much

I think this is one of many instances where we as fans haven’t been a paying attention. She has a beautiful and talented base that has done a lot to make for interesting visuals, dances and trends of their own. It’s likely her intent. She’s probably taking notes on the reactions and trends and will incorporate it into her final product.

1 hour ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

We can agree to disagree but 24 million is a fraction of Beyoncé's net worth and an AOTY win would contribute to her legacy which I think is more important to her than money. 

A Grammy is not paying the bills. There is a global recession out there, LMAO! At some point let's be real here. Her legacy is already set and i'm sure she would feel satisfied to win something she has never won before but not when they keep disrespecting her for it to only years later give it to her in exchange of her showing up because they are in need of ratings. It becomes insulting and not about the arts. 

Edited by jane

December 25th:
Cuff It: 281M 
BMS: 257M 
Alien: 106M 
Energy: 65M 
Summer Renaissance: 53M 
ITG- 53M 
Cozy- 51M 
Church Girl- 49M 
Heated- 43M 
Virgo's Groove- 42M 
Plastic off The Sofa- 40M 
Pure/Honey- 38M  

THIQUE- 37M 
MOVE- 34M 
AHAP- 30M 
AIUYM- 27M 

January 25th: 
Cuff It: 340M (60M+)
BMS: 273M (+16M)
Alien: 114M (+8M)
Energy: 70M (+5M)
Summer Renaissance: 56M (+3M)
ITG: 56M (+3M)
Cozy: 55M (+4M)
Church Girl: 51M (+2M)
Heated: 47M (+4M)
Virgo's Groove: 45M (+3M)
POTS: 43M (+3M)
Pure/Honey: 41M (+3M)
THIQUE: 39M (+2M)
MOVE: 36M (+2M)
AHAP: 32M (+2M)
AUIYM: 29M (+2M)

28 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I wouldn’t even care about the GRAMMYs if we had SOMETHING. Like I was looking forward to it thinking we’d finally get a moment :rip: 

Completely agree. I think we all had settled on the fact that the Grammy’s were our best shot as it seemed to be the only thing that mattered to her (AOTY).

If we don’t have that, we literally have, and will never have anything for this ERROR.

The HDD article was actually depressing to read that supposedly no big artist moved in regards to the Scammy’s and then to say Bad Bunny is going to win AOTY?! I swear, if this is not her year - it’s never happening. And we need to all sign a pact in honey that we are over the Scammy’s for good.

Y’all. 

The I’m That Girl teaser came out 25 weeks ago :lmao:

34 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I think this is one of many instances where we as fans haven’t been a paying attention. She has a beautiful and talented base that has done a lot to make for interesting visuals, dances and trends of their own. It’s likely her intent. She’s probably taking notes on the reactions and trends and will incorporate it into her final product.

For sure !!  What do you mean with the bold part exactly ( Isnt clear to me )  ?

Edited by Punch

After the whole Dubai thing, there won't be no way to defend Beyoncé if she attends the Grammys - because she will, she always valued and respected them - and does not perform. What a missed oportunity this era has been. If 4's streaming numbers are big nowadays, one of the reasons is because she promoted it she like truly believed it. I will give her the benefit of the doubt, because she might have been injured this whole time, but I hope Beyoncé realises that the performances are an important part of her legacy, and she should not neglect that. 

Edited by Mirtilo

Let me add my two cents that of dread and fatigue.

What an incredibly uneventful and disappointing ERROR.  Beyoncé could have given us anything except she gave us absolutely nothing. This was supposed to be her “Rebirth” instead it’s giving SUNSET. I’m not seeing it for ACT ii in terms of hype. I mean, as a fan I’d be lying if I said I won’t get excited when we have the next act or the visuals, but she’s gone so far to make us numb and stoic. This can’t bode well for her future projects. 

We keep waiting for this to turn around and the truth is it was over the moment it started. 

29 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

Let me add my two cents that of dread and fatigue.

What an incredibly uneventful and disappointing ERROR.  Beyoncé could have given us anything except she gave us absolutely nothing. This was supposed to be her “Rebirth” instead it’s giving SUNSET. I’m not seeing it for ACT ii in terms of hype. I mean, as a fan I’d be lying if I said I won’t get excited when we have the next act or the visuals, but she’s gone so far to make us numb and stoic. This can’t bode well for her future projects. 

We keep waiting for this to turn around and the truth is it was over the moment it started. 

I’m going to start calling it the Renaissance Error :dies:

57 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

December 25th:
Cuff It: 281M 
BMS: 257M 
Alien: 106M 
Energy: 65M 
Summer Renaissance: 53M 
ITG- 53M 
Cozy- 51M 
Church Girl- 49M 
Heated- 43M 
Virgo's Groove- 42M 
Plastic off The Sofa- 40M 
Pure/Honey- 38M  

THIQUE- 37M 
MOVE- 34M 
AHAP- 30M 
AIUYM- 27M 

January 25th: 
Cuff It: 340M (60M+)
BMS: 273M (+16M)
Alien: 114M (+8M)
Energy: 70M (+5M)
Summer Renaissance: 56M (+3M)
ITG: 56M (+3M)
Cozy: 55M (+4M)
Church Girl: 51M (+2M)
Heated: 47M (+4M)
Virgo's Groove: 45M (+3M)
POTS: 43M (+3M)
Pure/Honey: 41M (+3M)
THIQUE: 39M (+2M)
MOVE: 36M (+2M)
AHAP: 32M (+2M)
AUIYM: 29M (+2M)

Impressive. Between the streams, "Cuff It"'s stability on radio, the charts, and Spotify, the parent album moving around the top 20 and 30, as well as BMS/Cuff It/Heated/Church Girl/Energy all being eligible for multiplatinum, platinum, and gold certifications respectively, this project is already a massive success without visuals or performances.

:clap3:

ill say this on the ongoing convo

she could have done so much more for this era without her even lifting A FINGER.

anyways the fact that the D Talk was the most interesting part of the last 15 pages :skull:

BouncyYellowIndri-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

ill say this on the ongoing convo

she could have done so much more for this era without her even lifting A FINGER.

anyways the fact that the D Talk was the most interesting part of the last 15 pages :skull:

BouncyYellowIndri-size_restricted.gif

The era is for the gays after all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.