• Replies 114.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I wonder what we're getting a documentary on?! She's really bringing us a lot of content! :duca: Hive still whinging though.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Navy still trying it :deadbanana2:

All three of them :lmao:

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Rolling Ray is our source? :thing: 

You say that as if she hasn't repeatedly checked up on him for years now. :rip:

I was convinced we we’re getting a doc after the Dream’s tweet about Beyoncé telling the story behind BMS

3 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

What’s a Rolling Ray?

THEE KING of the hive

Edited by bijonse

To think that the Thique beat dates back to the Feeling Myself recordings and she reworked it flawlessly for Renaissance :jonny2:

Do we have any other tea like this for the rest of the tracks? 

9 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You say that as if she hasn't repeatedly checked up on him for years now. :rip:

Silence

FYmZrrUXkAEKtu6?format=jpg&name=small

https://numerologynation.com/angel-number-820/

By now, you must have a good sense of what your guardian angels are trying to tell you when they chose to show you number 820 out of the many numbers available.

They urge you to open your mind to new possibilities and not be bogged down by the restrictions of a monotonous routine. Your angels want you to embrace the changes coming your way and to grab new opportunities with both hands.  

Also, if you need guidance on your journey, know that your angels are always there to guide you.

The celestial beings give you their word—give your 100% at all times and in every field, and they’ll see to it that you’re richly rewarded.

beyonce-anne-frank.jpg

17 minutes ago, Pepo said:

To think that the Thique beat dates back to the Feeling Myself recordings and she reworked it flawlessly for Renaissance :jonny2:

Do we have any other tea like this for the rest of the tracks? 

the dream talked about bms

“Some of these songs, people think they’re written on the spot, or maybe months ago. But you know as well as I do, a song can be five years old, three years old, 10, they can go back, so you just never know exactly when that song was written.

I’ll definitely say it wasn’t like [‘Break My Soul’] was written yesterday. Some of these songs, you have to just wait for a special moment. It was a song for her, definitely. I can’t wait until she tells the story about how personal it is to her when she actually tried to record it the first time, because there’s just such a deeper meaning literally behind this song for her, and I can’t wait for her to express it.”

Still no visuals :deadbanana4:

I know y’all hate collabs but I can hear Doja harmonizing with Bey on the outro of AS, and it fits her Planet Her aesthetic, get a remix pull Doja out of retirement and get a Tik tok mega smash:swan:

No more remixes (except Heated feat. Drake as the 4th single) please and thank you. :devil: 

4 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I know y’all hate collabs but I can hear Doja harmonizing with Bey on the outro of AS, and it fits her Planet Her aesthetic, get a remix pull Doja out of retirement and get a Tik tok mega smash:swan:

This exactly. 

The two album covers fit certain songs imo.

Beyonce-Renaissance.jpg

I'M THAT GIRL

ALIEN SUPERSTAR

ENERGY

BREAK MY SOUL

CHURCH GIRL

VIRGO'S GROOVE

ALL UP IN YOUR MIND

PURE/HONEY

IWQ8eMW.jpg

COZY

CUFF IT

PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

MOVE

HEATED

THIQUE

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

SUMMER RENAISSANCE

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Wait I like this mashup. :jonny5:

I was literally watching a channel react to rennie and they said plastic reminds them of Cranes in the sky. I wasn’t sure at first but wow this mashup proved me wrong:jonny5:

25 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Huh? :rip:

I was teasing you for acting like you know anything after you were convinced it wasn't Bey in the green. 

But on the real, I don't know why we believe Rolling Ray knows anything about a Bey documentary as if she's twirling her hair on the phone with him every night divulging her secret projects :rip: Like...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.