Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Hive is starting to lose it 

The angle of her from a distance please:lmao: 

Me reading the thesis about Lion King and learning new things about the story in this basé

spacer.png

• Haha 3

The way Bey knew to get GP on board this time with Texas Hold 'Em because she knew the Hive mad at her following the Renaissance visuals mess.

Watching I See You GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

aw @Hallad173 close ur eyes. 

62.121.125 - II MOST WANTED

62.121.124 - ALL UP IN YOUR MIND

spacer.png

No visuals or promo in sight. Rip cc era, no aoty for you either.

Frustrated Anger Management GIF

• Haha 1

WE'RE GOING BACK BACK BACK

• Haha 1

mufasa trailer at 80k dislikes with only 55k likes.

I'm really gonna have to endure every casual complaining about her acting again, I barely survived "are you with me lions"

25 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I'm really gonna have to endure every casual complaining about her acting again, I barely survived "are you with me lions"

My entire theater burst out laughing when she said that.... what a dark time :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

I hate that she never reclaimed "are you with me lions?" by saying it on tour. :jonny:

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

My entire theater burst out laughing when she said that.... what a dark time :deadbanana2:

same, and I just had to sit there and take it. Also side bar, did her microphone sound like a different quality as well? 

I feel like it was a slight difference whenever she spoke, like she was using a worse mic than the rest of the cast.. I can't describe it 

Gosh I HOPE Disney learned their lesson from the first Lion King and that this movie becomes a HUUGGEEE smasha and is widely acclaimed. Because if Beyoncé is doing ANOTHER album for this it would seriously probably become a huge album and get her an Oscar too.

What's frustrating is that she's literally repeaking, and if she were like Taylor and really played the Promo game, this whole Mufasa thing and any potential music she's doing for it could right off the bat become huugggeee. I feel this movie is DEF gonna be good but it's murky waters rn.

Edited by cuteboyzay

People complaining about this aren't going to be happy because Blue's character, Kiara, is the main character in the sequel.

Beyoncé will be starring in it, as well as any other spin-offs they happen to make. 

Seems like it will be apart of her legacy in a big way once it's all said and done. A family affair. 

The good thing if she worked with Lin Manuel is that he only lacks the Oscar to get his EGOT, and they're both kind of overdue to win it. :celestial5:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The good thing if she worked with Lin Manuel is that he only lacks the Oscar to get his EGOT, and they're both kind of overdue to win it. :celestial5:

we need to come down to earth a little bit, that's one award she is not overdue yet

she has one nomination and it's not even for one of the film songs most fans care about.

she's no Glenn Close

:gayoncecat2:

• Like 5

Is YA YA going viral? :suburban:

39 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Is YA YA going viral? :suburban:

II hands more than Ya Ya 

3 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Hive is starting to lose it 

Update: it wasn't a Hive it was a Smiley :rip: poor things aren't used to new era Beyoncé single promo…

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

Lordt. I'm more worried about Blue and her getting hated on for truly nothing. I haven't watched the trailer or interacted with any blog posts about it cuz I just don't wanna see any mess like that.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

same, and I just had to sit there and take it. Also side bar, did her microphone sound like a different quality as well? 

I feel like it was a slight difference whenever she spoke, like she was using a worse mic than the rest of the cast.. I can't describe it 

Did she even meet the cast? I think she probably sent in her lines 

My god. I don't know what happened, but I got sucked into watching all the b-day videos. And now I'm absolutely stuck on greenlight. Why does Bday sound different to me? it sounds harder than I remember it feeling all these other times? It must be the current state of music and R&B. B-day ******* slaps. 

It got me feeling like she could do funk/rock. Desert Eagle meets Nutbush City Limits, Meets Green Light, Meets Simply The best, meets Black Cat. OMG

• Like 5

Is she really doing met ? 

5 hours ago, redsbae said:

Is she really doing met ? 

If this year the MET relocates here, surely she'll wave from her jet:

screen-shot-2023-05-19-at-12-53-52-pm.pn

Edited by Tangane
  • Haha 5

19 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

This might be the worst post I've ever seen on atrl 

You must miss a lot of posts then :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.