Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

Halle's eyes are closer to her ears than they are to each other. Girl is not becoming a star.

nope-candy-man.gif

• Replies 111k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

yea i haven't' actually processed that she won't be doing the album back to front like I've been imagining in my head :monkey:

MAY 30TH move ur ass :WAP:

Now can we talk about the fact that we’re still expecting change from an artist who showed us who she was in 2016 when she surprise dropped a song in an unlisted YouTube video on a Saturday afternoon and then performed that song at the Superbowl 24 hours later and then RELEASED the song nearly three months later? Had fans desperate and racists angry and none of us could even find her music without a direct link.

For all we know, the Renaissance film film as been online for MONTHS :clown:

instead of pushing Chloe and Halle separately she needs to push their asses in the studio together again

13 hours ago, Devin said:

Wait a minute I kinda support this pairing hmm. :mandown:

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I would LOVE a Yola collab! :WAP:

see, y’all get the vision! i think their voices would mesh beautifully

12 hours ago, Devin said:

I wonder how different Renaissance would be if she uploaded it only on TIDAL. :deadbanana4:

I would’ve kicked her ass :hoetenks:

44 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Halle's eyes are closer to her ears than they are to each other. Girl is not becoming a star.

This isn't funny. :doc: She's beautiful.

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

i dont think The Little Mermaid is going to be the skyrocketing superstar moment for Halle that everyone thinks it is. none of the other princesses have taken off & there's already been a lot of backlash and controversy surrounding her casting. when they were in the group...it was widely said that Chloe was the one to look out for...now suddenly...everyone is switching to Halle. it feels very Kelly Rowland/Solange 2.0...spiteful & artificial hype. but that's just my opinion.

I have a feeling it will. It may not be a gigantic blockbuster but it will do well, and the audiences will be introduced to who is Halle. Maybe the soundtrack could also do moderately as well, which is a good start for her. I'm really rooting for her tbh, not that I hate Chloe but the overtly sexual is a no no; she needs to learn from B how to be sexy and classy at the same time. Also, Halle seems to be more humble, idk. 

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

even closer i’m right next to bois de boulogne:WAP: seriously debating grabbing my man after work and going there for a little listen listen since miss ma’am is there till 11 pm (allegedly)

gooooo!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

:biblionny:

I disagree with most of you with regards to Chloe. Surely she's had mis steps and tbh she just doesn't know her audience really. A lot has been said about the audience they had as a duo and the route Chloe had taken now. After the overtly sexual tones didn't go down well with people, doubling down as - this is who she always was - and being extra being her authentic self - missed the entire point. 

She can SING, she produces, writes and plays multiple instruments. Do you know just how sexy that is? How the GP would eat that up? Her problem is she's too young and early to try to assert herself fully creatively - parkwood and bey give her too much freedom. She needs to learn. Sexuality has to be teased (hello! Learn from bey????). And she needs to highlight ALL her talents better. Use these early years and collaborate!!! Collaborate with producers and writers and work together. Creative magic thrives on collaboration and she's very talented. 

At the same time. I've calmed down with her. She's now on the right track. Promoting and performing and touring. Good job. Work your way through it. She will build up! I'm not too worried about her. She doesn't need to open for Bey. She needs to keep grinding and figuring it out. Chase some hits! 

----

Halle will be a very different story. And a lot depends on how well the soundtrack for the movie does. 

34 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

gooooo!!!!!! 

when i chase her car and she skips some red lights again :dies:

what happened to legion btw ? they’ve been useless af for some time now… and did we ever find out what their griffin pfp means ? :deadvision:

starting to believe bey got them and keeps them quiet…

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

what happened to legion btw ? they’ve been useless af for some time now… and did we ever find out what their griffin pfp means ? :deadvision:

That happened years ago

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

When Bey stopped the birthday posts, they said might as well retire. :dies:

2 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Hot take: Beyoncé should focus all of her resources on Halle over Chloe. She has the real superstar potential. Someone said they can see Halle take a H.E.R lane and I can see it. That alt R&B lane would fit her like a glove. And I think after The Little Mermaid they should definitely seize the moment and go all in for Halle. I really see it for her over her sister. 

Why would she pick one over the other

Both will get their chance equally, Chloe's 1st era bombed though :rip:

Maybe for Halle it will be different

I think Halle has much more chance to smash, The Little Mermaid is gonna introduce her, she can carry on with her solo material and once that is out she's got The Color Purple in December, so that's already three projects reaching three different audiences so she can see what sticks and what doesn't, honestly I'm very excited to see how she handles it

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Y’all are way to too grown to be portraying this mean girl nasty attitude 

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Why would she pick one over the other

Both will get their chance equally, Chloe's 1st era bombed though :rip:

Maybe for Halle it will be different

There u go with that sh- again … 

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

That happened years ago

yeah but someone was okay with them teasing formation back then and now we don’t even get a tweet about the tour or a link to a streaming party ? hmm :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

When Bey stopped the birthday posts, they said might as well retire. :dies:

ngl i’d hate being a beyoncé news account in 2023 :dies:

they’ll have a summer to report on every new wig and come fall it’s gonna be a long and empty winter for those poor souls… and us :rip:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

There u go with that sh- again … 

Reality is reality, does that offend you or something. :cm: Suck it up

She can try again next era

3 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Hot take: Beyoncé should focus all of her resources on Halle over Chloe. She has the real superstar potential. Someone said they can see Halle take a H.E.R lane and I can see it. That alt R&B lane would fit her like a glove. And I think after The Little Mermaid they should definitely seize the moment and go all in for Halle. I really see it for her over her sister. 

Hot take: Beyoncé/Parkwood should have no business developing the careers of other artists. They are not well suited for it all. Had they hypothetically developed Beyoncé from the start, instead of Matthew, she would be nowhere.

Edited by Machete

How Does It Feel feat CB is horrible, dated and just the worst possible lead. Cheatback is ok, a better lead imo. Body Do is good. It doesn’t seem like there’s anything left on that album that sounds like a hit though. I wanted more energy from her. Especially after Have Mercy’s moderate success. Something along the lines of the timelessness and energy of Aquarius by Tinashe would have been an ideal album, but she gave us Point Of No Return by Keyshia Cole. Very 2014.

At least Bey can look at In Pieces and know what NOT to do :celestial5:

Edited by BGKC

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

This is disgusting. :dancehall:

9 minutes ago, BGKC said:

How Does It Feel feat CB is horrible, dated and just the worst possible lead. Cheatback is ok, a better lead imo. Body Do is good. It doesn’t seem like there’s anything left on that album that sounds like a hit though. I wanted more energy from her. Especially after Have Mercy’s moderate success. Something along the lines of the timelessness and energy of Aquarius by Tinashe would have been an ideal album, but she gave us Point Of No Return by Keyshia Cole. Very 2014.

At least Bey can look at In Pieces and know what NOT to do :celestial5:

I saw ppl comparing her music to 2014 Tinashe music as shade, I don't think that's the lane she should go in either

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.