Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11k
  • Views 602.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not me starting off so well only to start getting 503's everytime now fff

Just now, miguel said:

not me starting off so well only to start getting 503's everytime now fff

:'( 

Just now, miguel said:

not me starting off so well only to start getting 503's everytime now fff

staryu cursed you

Just now, fiercE said:

Did I get the right character?

it's korra

Just now, fiercE said:

Did I get the right character?

yes oh is that Korra :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

NOOOOOO

I don’t have a charger rn :emofish:

 

3 minutes ago, Rence said:

come back in 1 hour

 

2D959D7A-CAC9-422A-AC31-42620B8FA2CA.thu

hmm u right, power nap time 

 

2D959D7A-CAC9-422A-AC31-42620B8FA2CA.thu

10. I wish for a paparazzi photo of Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora, and Calvin Harris together.

Just now, Rence said:

it's korra

 

Just now, Staryu said:

yes 

Space Imposter GIF

Just now, Fruity said:

I don’t have a charger rn :emofish:

 

lets steal!

Just now, Staryu said:

10. I wish for a paparazzi photo of Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora, and Calvin Harris together.

Image result for paparazzi photo of Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora, and Calvin Harris together

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/06/article-2336780-1A2D19FC000005DC-648_634x907.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.