Vanishing Letters ☄️ | Winner revealed! (pg. 142)

miguel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• ughgabriel

6 minutes ago, Touch It said:

they would know it's me

:swan:

NQODMEv.png

Sorry for the delay in entries i was a bit sick yesterday so wasn't really feeling up for it. It's only 5 songs so it should just a little to critique and rank, so if i have all the rankings in say 5 hours or less i'll post the results right away, if not tomorrow night.

Send your rankings through PM or discord (preferably discord). There are 5 entries, so I should receive 10 rankings.

Excluding your own entry, rank from 1-4:

1. ex:  All I Want for Christmas Is You [BEST SONG]

2. ex: Without You [2ND BEST SONG]

4. ex: We Belong Together [WORST SONG]

When sending me your rankings PLEASE send ONLY the song title spelled out correctly. Not the artist or the numeration. Capitalization doesn't matter, but grammar does! This will help make it much easier for me to manage and order the rankings!

ENTRIES

Spotify | is there anyone left still using AM?

Spoiler

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian)
Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian)
Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German)
Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian)
Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish)

DEADLINE

You have 24 hours, until September 17th, 7PM EDT, to send in your rankings

If everyone sends in their rankings sooner, i will PTR sooner as well. 

Please post your critiques if you can! 

oop at the switch from french ermmm

1RywnoC.png

NAS NE DEGONIAT - Hold awnnnnnnn, the powerful confident delivery. I support this.

IL MONDO PRIMA DI TE - Boring tbh. It sounds like a regular song in English I've heard at the end of a Gossip Girl episode or sumn.

HERZ AN HERZ - Very 2000s arcade. German eurodance classic. 

SANN SOM DEG - Very basique.

TIKKEI - Even more basique.

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - it's interesting.. the intro on this was ehm.. terrible. I don't like the screaming at all, but there's sumn unique about it that I can't.. really hate this hmmm.. but don't really love it either hmmm
Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - it's.. ehm your standard italian ballad. Not really super pretty, or super moving, but it's not terrible either.. it's just.. there. 
Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - well.. ehm after an inch resting start this was cute I suppose! It's obviously a bit a product of its time but I enjoyed this. Very european so you know I stan x
Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - now this kinda bops oop! I will say that norwegian is a.. horrendous language and as someone who is dutch I am allowed to say it because our language is even worse x Anyways cute
Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - also a cute bop! Don't mind this even though it's a bit faceless but it will rank nicely from me

dyc7jf.png

it's okay, not a huge fan of the chorus tbh

very cute, nothing super remarkable, but cute nonetheless

sounds like a really bad video game song, lowkey fun though?

emote.gif

quite basic and unremarkable tbh

cute enough

@clue @Fruity   @Staryu  @Overprotected @Legend E  @Alena  @ughgabriel @thecptz @Navyofbadgals  @Rence

alena's thots

a26c91b64d913a6aa8ee46738adc134242e1ad3e

NAS NE DEGONIAT - one of my childhood favorite songs <3 (the english one) but this is still so goood, i used to be so obsessed with them.

IL MONDO PRIMA DI TE - not something i'd listen to, but it's okay.

HERZ AN HERZ - my day is ruined.

SANN SOM DEG - it's okay.

TIKKEI - a cute bop! :jamming:

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian)  - They sound like annoying anime voice actresses, but I like it enough :) 
Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - boring
Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - sounds like a mess
Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - basic cute
Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - cute 

RJDu4jb.png

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian): tenor.gif?itemid=4410479

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian): Used To You outbopped. Sidenote she kinda looks like Bebe Rexha

Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German): I can feel the serotonin rushing to my brain. If this was Charli XCX y'all would stan

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian): Cute Spotify playlist filler bop

Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish): Cute Spotify playlist filler bop [2]

@clue @Fruity   @Staryu  @Overprotected @Legend E  @Alena  @ughgabriel @thecptz @Navyofbadgals  @Rence

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - my poor ears :monkey:
Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - cute I guess
Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - huh???
Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - basic but cute
Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - very cute yup

• ATRL Moderator

dN3PQdL.png

Physically painful to listen to. No redeeming qualities.

This was pleasant. Nothing to write home about but at least it was listenable.

Y'all are really digging into the pits of despair this round. A dollar store version of Caramelldansen.

This was really cute. I like it quite a bit and if the chorus was a bit stronger, I think I would consider adding it to my playlists?

Also super cute. I can only assume Alena was involved here since she sent Nelli in Survivor once kii

looks around

a bit boring

okay this bops my ass is shaking a bit

this is a BANGER!!!!

cute bop!!

yNpb8xh.png

omg i thought this is the chipmunk's song when the song started and i gasped.

the verses are okay but the chorus featuring chipmunk hurts my ears :!ohno:

well its a ballad. it doesnt hurt my ears so at least there's that!

i liked the start then i didn't rlly like it anymore :!ohno: but when i get used to it, i liked it again!

its fun, gotta give u that

ok this is very cute :jamming: its the better song in this round, obvi

prob gonna rank it VERY high yup yup

cute

wDRDMX7.gif

WRxt6dP.png

Not as terrible as some of the other critiques made me think it would be tbh. Like there’s definitely some VERY grating parts of this song (the chorus and the screaming vocal delivery on the “hook” in particular), but there were a few elements I didn’t mind.

It’s cute I guess, but it’s just SO bland and inoffensive. Like I almost prefer the mess of the Tatu song because it at least tried to do something interesting even if it failed half the time.

This is a hard no. The production is just too grating and irritating to me. It was exhausting to listen to and I was ready to turn it off a minute and a half in.

This is cute. I wish the chorus hit a bit harder, but overall it was nice and chill to listen to.

Basically have the same thoughts on this one as the previous song. Could be more interesting, but it’s cute and chill enough to make it a pleasant listen. I also much prefer the chorus of this one.

@clue @Fruity   @Staryu  @Overprotected @Legend E  @Alena  @ughgabriel @thecptz @Navyofbadgals  

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - Nas ne dagoniat (that’s no in russian)

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - Kinda sounds like something I would like in idk 2007, a cute canzone oui oui

Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - Oh a messy dated bop :selbop: 

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - Gonna tank this just because it has a character I don’t know how to type on my laptop 

Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - Probably the best song this round after hernz a hernz

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat

One of the best songs of all time <3 

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te

This is not bad but it's very soulless and generic. I'm bored :/

Blumchen - Herz an Herz

This song has 19 million streams. We really deserve COVID.

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg

This isn't bad either but it's even more soulless than the Annalisa song. I'm bored [2] :///

Nelli Matula - Tikkei 

This is sooooooooo pretty omg <3 The pre chorus and chorus are so soothing and uplifting in a charming way! Amazing <3 

:biblio: @ this round being so euro-centric. the songs chosen aren't even great. :deadbanana2:

rooting for the german song tho. that one is at least a decent bop. :jamming:

19 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

:biblio: @ this round being so euro-centric. the songs chosen aren't even great. :deadbanana2:

rooting for the german song tho. that one is at least a decent bop. :jamming:

Next time should be one language by Continent/Region to avoid this happening again...and for more diversity and difficulty :giraffe:

american horror story | Confessions of a Young Novel Addict   Madison montgomery american horror story surise bitch GIF - Find on GIFER

https://i.imgur.com/JuSc8Ul.png

Hello ladies. Yes, it's true, the JOINT WINNER of last season of VL, the WINNER of ASC15, and the one time JUDGE of Diversity has been brought back as a surprise judge!! Let's get into business

#everytime camille walks into an event it is a hashtag moment from Real Housewives Gifs

Nas Ne Dagoniat

This is actually a very interesting song? It's giving me Club ***** Riot. Something about it is triggering my mania in a good way - like the eurodance and breakbeat production is a glass of vodka and the angelic screamo vocals are the adderall pill you add. Great entry

Il mondo prima di te

Something an unknown eastern European country would send for Eurovision in hopes of a pity bottom 20 placement in the finals. Pass

Herz an Herz

WTF is this proto-Charli mess :rip: it should be giving me the mania episode TATU gave me but it's giving me a headache. Sounds like a bad remix of Better Off Alone. No thanks!

Saan Som Deg

You know what, this is cute. Very much what any D-List pop girl would release in 2016-2017, but the production is captivating enough, the melodies hit the right spot. It bops.

Tikkei

OMG this girl is an absolute baddie. Not to objectify but she looks absolutely gorgeous in this single cover. The song... hmm it falls pretty much in the same area as Saan Som Deg - it's basic and overdone, but there's nothing WRONG with it. I think I like it more than the previous song, because the chorus hits harder and she's serving in the cover.

Good luck lay deez

source.gif

Is this just a random appearance or..

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Is this just a random appearance or..

Me when i saw you made top 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.