Vanishing Letters ☄️ | Winner revealed! (pg. 142)

miguel

Just now, mokitsu said:

Me when i saw you made top 10

Dahlia sin avi..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• ughgabriel

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Dahlia sin avi..

a top 10% on onlyfans queen

L66zMI1.gif

8 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

We did ask <3

and thats why youre the hottest member here

L66zMI1.gif

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - i thought i wasn’t going to like that much at the beginning but i ended up enjoying it. it had my bopping a bit

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - it’s okay... a bit bland but not really offensive in any way

Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - this is a bop. kinda obsessed

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - this is really nice 

Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish)- it’s cute. a bit generic but not bad

hi @disruptive asked me to guest judge

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat: we- this is a mess

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te: :zzz: 

Blümchen - Herz an Herz: turrible

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg: very cute

Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish): cuteeeeee

@clue @Fruity   @Staryu  @Overprotected @Legend E  @Alena  @ughgabriel @thecptz @Navyofbadgals  @Rence

The German saying NO the German song 

52 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The German saying NO the German song 

like the dutch

Oh wow I love my fellow VL players :heart2: yall are incredible and will live long and prosper

1 hour ago, Noah said:

ptr!

also,

remember to stream the 911 music video tomorrow! :gaygacat3:

L66zMI1.gif

streaming all day or week if the video is amazing

L66zMI1.gif

Hi, I was asked to guest judge by King @disruptive

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - chile I had to lower the volume, what in the loud start. Reminds me of Charli in another language. Not a fan, sorry babes. 

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - Great vocal work. I enjoyed it tbh! But it's not anything memorable but it's still a nice song. 

Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - Oh no sweeties, I am not a fan of this at all lol. Sorry babes. It's too busy, not a fan of that kind of pop music. Very Charli-esque again.  

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - Well this is a cute inoffensive bop. It's easy to listen to but after a while it gets kinda boring. I still like it tho. 

Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - I like this too, but it also gets boring. However, it's an easy song to listen to and I do not hate it at all. Decent job! 

tenor.gif

Hi I was requested to do this by @disruptive so... :biblio: 

t.A.T.u. - Nas Ne Dagoniat (Russian) - First of all why the hell is the intro a whole ass minute. Anyway this was cute, idk what to hate about it. Good job! :clap3: 
Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te (Italian) - She sings well... That's all I got sorry hunty. :nicole:
Blumchen - Herz an Herz (German) - Um... What the **** is this? :skull::skull::skull::skull: 
Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg (Norwegian) - This was nice. Like the first song I find little to dislike about it. :matty: 
Nelli Matula - Tikkei (Finnish) - This was nice as well. Basic but hey look at the competition... :celestial5:

I thought this would be outright terrible based on the way yall were reacting but this was a nice round to listen to :jamming:

@clue @Fruity   @Staryu  @Overprotected @Legend E  @Alena  @ughgabriel @thecptz @Navyofbadgals  @Rence

t.A.T.u  Nas Ne Dagoniat - this is quiTe catchy tbh. Idk why people are complaining about the vocals ffff, the raspy yelling is one of my faves parts of the song. Solid choice yup yup!

SP9iWXm.gif

Annalisa - Il Mondo Prima Di Te - Hmm pretty vocals but pretty vocals only get you so far. The rest of this song is FORGETTABLE!!!!!

UoaUyM0.gif 

Blumchen - Herz an Herz - nnn, I usually like the electronic/DJ music. But like....the production of this just sounds so cheap + basic. Kinda wish there were more vocals to make up for the lackluster production. 

UoaUyM0.gif

Gabrielle - Sånn Som Deg - Sounds like something I'd find on shuffle on a random spotify pop playlist. It's cute.

SP9iWXm.gif

Nelli Matula - Tikkei - whew it's a cute bop yup yup!!

SP9iWXm.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.