Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Will Billboard end bundles?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Dancehall said:

Charts have always been cheap.  No matter what rules are added, there will be new tricks.  I really think it’s less bad now than it was in the 90s.

in the 90s ? I know Columbia would send the song on radio weeks before getting release and then release the physicals to get number one debut but all of those number one debut were huge i mean Fantasy and One Sweet Day alone both spend like 20 weeks in the top 10 now in 2020 number one debut spend only a week in the top 10

 

Stuck With You : #1 - #13

The Scoots : #1 - #12

Heartless : #1 - #17

TROLLZ : #1 - predicted to drop out of the top 40

13 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Yeah. They need to end bundles so streaming can accurately reflect popularity. 

6ix9ine bought those 69¢ copies of his 6 different versions with his 6 credit cards. :lmao:

You act like 36 copies would make a difference. Please girl. 

Probably not as it brings in money to the music industry which barely makes money anyway, but the rules on remixes are ridiculous. The fact that 2 totally different songs with different artists get combined.. that's cheating in my book. I've always thought this, way before 'savage' and 'say so', so don't even try it. It should be one or the other.

none of these cheap stunts will fill up those arena and stadium seats. 

 

Let the lickle gyals have their lil lockdown fun. 

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

You act like 36 copies would make a difference. Please girl. 

I’m not a girl. I’m a grown ass man. Y’all really need to stop calling people out of their name. 

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I’m not a girl. I’m a grown ass man. Y’all really need to stop calling people out of there name. 

Yes I also dislike that. 

I think as far as physical singles (CDs, cassettes etc.) go I don't see an issue with. But they should definitely put a limit on the amount of non-music bundles (i.e. march) that can count, same with the number of remixes/alternative versions of songs that can count towards 1 songs total

3 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I’m not a girl. I’m a grown ass man. Y’all really need to stop calling people out of their name. 

I do it as a joke. To make fun of people who do it.. And if you’re a grown as man like me, why are you stressing over other artists success? Tell me that, man

20 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I do it as a joke. To make fun of people who do it.. And if you’re a grown as man like me, why are you stressing over other artists success? Tell me that, man

Success? LMAO. Idgaf about Minaj or a rainbow hair pedophile. And ATRL has a huge LGBT+ user base. I don’t consider myself a member of the LGBT+ community, so I would like to be respected as such. Imagine me calling a known male to female transgender member on here “bro” or “man.” That would be quite disrespectful and I’m sure would violate the updated zero tolerance policy, wouldn’t it? @Juanny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.