Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Well you snuffed out LGBTQ Rat so you on to something 

Well to be honest I’m not taking credit for that. My posts show that I trusted Doug and daylight 

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote tally:

Dylan' (1)- Speezy

Not Like The Movies (1) - TeenageDreaming

Sanguine (1) - Overprotected

Sexbot (1) - luckystrike

Countdown.

Not only 4 votes, i-

1 hour ago, luckystrike said:

Overprotected’s vote on Sanguine on the other hand is a bit more questionable since (to me) Sanguine hasn’t really raised any red flags, they’ve also been very lowkey but their voting tendencies haven’t given us anything to worry about :michael: and even less with at least 4 other people being way more sus. 

xSaeiGw.gif

Pls I'm not planning on keeping my vote on them, I just saw their username on the first page and realized I've never seen them here

xSaeiGw.gif

58 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Ok litch will lynch whoever @Daylight does because imo they are 100% town

im not going to lynch until then 

because if I’m wrong I’m too suspicious.. :summer:

as you all know my recommendation is minho 

I’ve been debating voting to lynch minho and I still think that even if he’s not mafia we would get useful information from his lynching like you theorized, however what puts me off doing that is that Gay Rat’s lynch vote for minho on d2 was literally the second lynch vote for him after Hug’s. I think that Gay Rat wouldn’t have voted for him so early, risking to accelerate a bandwagon, if minho was actually a mafia member. Maybe he would have voted to lynch him once it was inevitable that he was going down anyway. But that lynch vote was the second one and it’s not like Gay Rat couldn’t have waited for someone else who isn’t mafia to be targeted and add his vote onto that, it was just the begging of d2. He probably saw the lynch vote for someone not on his faction and therefore non-threatening (and on top of that from Hug, so it could look like he was siding with a townie), decided that was the best case scenario for him and voted the same to propel the votes for minho. So what I’m tending to think right now is that minho is 3P or even town. 

I’m gonna keep my lynch vote on the person who I find the most suspicious and most likely to be mafia at the moment and that is Sexbot. Lynch Sexbot. How suspicious it is that as soon as the first Lynch vote for Gay Rat is cast miss Sexbot chimes in with a lynch vote for minho and five minutes later Dylan does the same. I don’t trust these two at all. 

If anyone has other useful theories please let me know though, I’m always willing to change my vote if it makes sense to do that.

Really insightful post ty.

i understand your reasons however I do think I gay rat might have taken that mi unmakes risk because it was so early on.

Nevertheless Lynch sexbot 

also sorry daylight for putting so much pressure on you x

Y'all are going to regret doing this after what happened to me last night lmao.

But at least I know who's confirmed townie from this.

I knew I would end up getting a vote this round if I didn’t talk more dddd, but I voted for both Witch and Gay Rat! I just never know what I can contribute

For now I’m going to Lynch Sexbot.

Vote tally:

Sexbot (4) - luckystrike, Daylight, Fruity, Sanguine

Dylan' (1)- Speezy

Speezy (1) - Sexbot.

Countdown.

Lemme follow the crowd :fan:

Lynch Sexbot

When y'all end up looking like fools, I hope y'all remember my words of only trusting Dylan.

giphy.gif

Vote tally:

Sexbot (5) - luckystrike, Daylight, Fruity, Sanguine, Taylucifer

Dylan' (1)- Speezy

Speezy (1) - Sexbot.

Yet to vote: @Hikari, @Not Like The Movies, @Rotunda, @Rence, @Prismee, @Dylan.

Can't vote: minho

13 hour notice x

Countdown.

Lynch sexbot. 

Not fully sold on this idea but I'll check if anything else happens when I wake up :zzz:

Lynch Not Like The Movies

He was also playing lowkey last season, so maybe that's his strategy again this time but who knows :michael:

Why are y'all lynching Sexbot?:ryan2: They literally just admitted to knowing some tea and y'all didn't hesitate to lynch them. Very sus to me and it seems the mafia might want to shush them if they have valuable info. I would like to hear what Sexbot has to say before y'all lynch them.

Lynch Sexbot  because I’m too lazy to have an original thought

3 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Why are y'all lynching Sexbot?:ryan2: They literally just admitted to knowing some tea and y'all didn't hesitate to lynch them. Very sus to me and it seems the mafia might want to shush them if they have valuable info. I would like to hear what Sexbot has to say before y'all lynch them.

I already said what I needed to say on the previous pages, just take note of who lynched me despite that.  

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Sexbot. said:

I already said what I needed to say on the previous pages, just take note of who lynched me despite that.  

giphy.gif

I mean didn’t you only say we’re supposed to trust you and Dylan? Why should we believe you? And also what’s the tea on your Speezy vote? What was the reason?

Just now, luckystrike said:

I mean didn’t you only say we’re supposed to trust you and Dylan? Why should we believe you? And also what’s the tea on your Speezy vote? What was the reason?

I only said to trust Dylan, and hopefully you guys will once you find out my role. 

So Doc better be prepared to work.

As for Speezy, Holy randomizer

giphy.gif

Just now, Sexbot. said:

I only said to trust Dylan, and hopefully you guys will once you find out my role. 

So Doc better be prepared to work.

As for Speezy, Holy randomizer

giphy.gif

the doctor is already dead :deadbanana:

Just now, luckystrike said:

the doctor is already dead :deadbanana:

I might have just outed the most helpful role then oop

gFe1YoQ.gif

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

gFe1YoQ.gif

gFe1YoQ.gif

PTE

I honestly have no idea who to believe 

gFe1YoQ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.