Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Bodak Yellow 8x platinum in EUA

Featured Replies

I heard it's 9x eligible. It's coming for that DIAMOND certification. :fan:

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

I heard it's 9x eligible. It's coming for that DIAMOND certification. :fan:

You heard correct. It could reach diamond eligibility by the end of the year.

It'll be Diamond by the end of the year! 

Ugh, what a LEGEND! 

GQCOr5J.gif

5 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

The biggest song by a female rapper this decade. :clap3:

Didn’t Superbass sell more?

Renan sweetie, use 'US' instead of 'EUA'. nobody knows it as EUA outside of Brazil

2 hours ago, Bayouboy said:

Didn’t Superbass sell more?

Yes :skull:

2 hours ago, lipes said:

Renan sweetie, use 'US' instead of 'EUA'. nobody knows it as EUA outside of Brazil

This. Wtf is EUA lmao

1 hour ago, Jorq said:

This. Wtf is EUA lmao

it stands for 'Estados Unidos da América', which is US in portuguese

I recognized it because I'm from Brazil but I was like wtf too :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, lipes said:

Renan sweetie, use 'US' instead of 'EUA'. nobody knows it as EUA outside of Brazil

 

3 hours ago, Jorq said:

This. Wtf is EUA lmao

EUA also means the US in Spanish (although it’s not that common from what I’ve seen)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.