ATRL's Holy Trinity 7 ▼ Round 2 live

Hug

sorry for sending late. I was busy at work. lemme send my entry anyways. :cm:

It was 9 in the evening...........I just got home from work.....I opened the door of my house slowly and I was shocked.......... It was very horrible, very traumatic, an extraordinary event of my life..... I almost scream my manly voice the **** out of my throat after I realized something.... oh God! What have I done?.........What the **** is happening to me?..... Am I lost?......I almost pee at my male skirt and dropped my melted strawberry ice cream at the floor.....My mind doesn't processed for a little while until I finally realized I wasn't in my home at all. So what I did is I just take a straight look at the home owner then give a heart warming, shining, cute little smile while lowering my head as a sign of respect to the home owner and a symbolism of the embarrassing moment. I then licked the used to be strawberry flavored ice cream, now a salted sandy ice cream.....Whew, After that horrible crime, I finally went home, sit on my sofa and turned on the TV. The show is actually entertaining and it captures my attention so I sat there for hours......

Welcome to the very first episode of the DOJO FIGHTING SHOW!!! Do you feel embarrassed for licking your ice cream on the floor? Well this show is perfect for ya! In this episode, we'll gonna show you three basic but effective moves for self-defense against humans that are bad dogs in nature! First, raise your right hand then turn it 180 degrees and try to lick your elbow. If you fail three times or more, it means you succeeded!,nice job! you just earned the title of the most dumbest person ever! Second...... ugh don't punch me little gurl! Anywayz... arghh fusu39ehnsuxb idwe0ad.... Ehem. *a girl from the audience stole the mic and break the host's 2nd neck (if you know what I mean :eli:).

The Girl:

Gahdamnnit! Let's be serious for a little while!. Lemme share some tips on how to consider yourself as a fighter! There are actually three main categories of being a fighter. 

#1 The Dream Fighter

The Script - Hall Of Fame ft. Will.i.am

Dreams are responsible for helping us to grow not only as a simple person but also a career person. If you have a dream like for example, you want to go to cotton candy land but you can't because you don't have enough pocket money, it will give you the motivation to live which will allow you to study which will allow you to graduate in school which will allow you to have a better work which will allow you to have money which will allow you to have your dream come true which will allow you to be so happy you could DIE!. lol kidding. but honestly, If you want your dreams come true, work hard and fight for it because dreams aren't taken for granted. It's too valuable to be free. Take note: please don't just sit there and watch tv after being embarrassed by licking an ice cream on the floor cause it won't help you reach your dreams in the near future.

#2 The Love Fighter

John Legend - You & I (Nobody In The World)

Most of the people said that love is just sh*T as f*ck because they can find any at all. Well it's just them because they are sh*t too for not realizing it's so easy to find love. First, follow someone in a dark alley and make sure only the two of you are there, second, kidnap her/him. third, create an agreement with him like killing him or loving him. if he chooses loving him then have sex with him until he screams for glory! then he'll realize you're a good sex partner then wadda! you got a brand new love! lol. Honestly speaking, love is a precious gift from above that is why it is truly important to share this love to everybody and fight your love for someone you think really deserves you. Love is unconditional and you'll do everything to make her/him the best out of all and will fight for the boys standing in line for the girl he loves. Caution: don't use your tongue during the love intercourse especially when you love ice cream (i know it's a confusing phrase but assume you understand it).

#3 The Self Fighter

Rachel Platten - Fight Song

My mama don't like you when she likes everyone lalalalalala........ I love that song so much! really nostalgic!. I was the girl Bieber is talking on that song! See? Act dumb and you'll end up being instantly famous!.. Well If you think yourself is the most precious thing in the world more than your dog, your poop or even you booger, then you better fight for yourself aka self-defense. Let's see for example you're a poop, then everyone tries to avoid you and of course you'll feel bad and sad. But what if someone accidentally touched or slipped on you? will you feel great? Especially when that dumb person who slipped on you talks ***** about you after the accident. Of course not.. this is where the serious part begins. In order to attain the goals stated above which is the Love and Dream, you must learn to appreciate yourself and don't feel down when everyone is against you already. Find a way to prove to them that they are wrong and you can be so much better than what they think of you. Feel proud of yourself and accept who you are even though you're an ice cream on the floor licker... that's okay you can still accept yourself cause accepting yourself makes you strive harder and become a better person someday..

And that's it gurlzzz! hope you enjoy my very short talk. Arigato goazimasou! Sayonara! LAlalalalalla.... zjsnwu9ajdlfmfcdkzyjc....... kssszszss.

oh? the TV channel went fuzzy. I was uplifted by the word of the girl but at the same time felt embarrassed as if she was directly pointing to me as the ice cream licker. At least I learned so much from her. I still can't accept the fact that the TV went fuzzy especially after the original host just stood up holding while his p*nis and looking hurt and tries to lick the girls neck. ugh that was nail biting. Anyways, I decided to went to my bathroom, took off my clothes, jerk off for a minute then scream for glory and finally went to the bath tub and sleep. Sadly I forgot to poop.

THE POKEMON TRINITY: THE FIGHTING TYPE

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

Oop, you even posted, it yourself. <3 you didn't have to since you're going through anyways, but thank you. :heart2: 

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

Oop, you even posted, it yourself. <3 you didn't have to since you're going through anyways, but thank you. :heart2: 

no prob :heart2: I'm really dedicated to the game so I'll send no matter what :eddie: :cm: 

This round will be interesting :duca:

mess I feel bad for not submitting, let me try and whip something up :skull:  I've been obsessed with barrows runs and that's @Hug's fault so :cm: 

sent! I'm actually really happy with it, after flip flopping around doing grass, ice and flying I decided to go with Steel :party: 

THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF MAYA MATLIN

Maya Matlin is a character that was introduced on the TV show Degrassi in 2012 during the second half of Season 11 as a freshman who was a musical prodigy, being an outstanding player of the cello and a passion for music that was explored as she grew up on the show, and especially in Degrassi: Next Class where she focuses on her music even more. Unfortunately though, she has also experienced a lot of pain in her time on the show that has led her down a very dark path.

Her downward spiral started in Season 12, when she started dating a hockey prodigy named Campbell Saunders. Campbell was a troubled soul, who didn't like playing hockey and had more fun being with Maya than he ever did being on the hockey team. He purposely fell off of a second story staircase in order to break his arm just to get out of playing hockey. His issues were made worse by the fact that another guy that Maya knew, Zig Novak, was interested in her affection as well. This love triangle climaxed when Cam attacked Zig during a school game that got him sent to the principal's office, with Maya saying that he went crazy on him and ultimately got suspended from being on the hockey team for a bit, which his captain Mike Dallas lashed out on him for. For the moment however, he still had Maya, and they had a sleepover that night after Maya convinced her older sister Katie to let them have one. The next morning, he sends her a video saying that he kidnapped her stuffed owl Hoot and that if she wants him back, to meet her at the steps at lunch. Before that happens though, he exchanges words with Zig and he tells her to get out of Maya's life if he knows what is best for her. Maya later gets a text saying he is not coming and that it is over. The following morning, Maya finds out that Cam committed suicide in the school's greenhouse, which at first, she doesn't show much emotion over it, even going as far as angrily bashing him for committing a selfish act at his candelight vigil, saying she would not cry over it. In reality though, this was only the beginning of her emotional downfall.

As Season 12 progressed, it was clear that Maya was hiding her pain from Cam's suicide well within her, as she began acting out until she couldn't hold it back anymore and she breaks down in front of her mother and sister. As Season 13 starts though, she tries to move on by meeting the new bad boy, Miles Hollingsworth the III during the summer school trip to Paris. Unfortunately for her, the new mean girl Zoe Rivas steals Miles from her until Zoe purposely spills something on a $5000 dress that she buys for a dinner. Maya ends up with Miles later on but Zoe isn't finished with her yet. She cyberbullies her to the point where Maya lands in the remedial after she writes a song that talks about wishing Zoe was dead. And Zig once again is involved with a love triangle as he and Miles clash over their feelings for Maya. The climax is reached when Miles and Zig almost get into a fight at a school dance, with Miles putting a toy gun to Zig's face, scaring Maya away and causing their first break-up. By the end of Season 13, Maya also loses her best friend Tristan Milligan because she reported his relationship with a substitute teacher to the principal, which results in Tristan cutting off their friendship for "ruining his epic romance with Yates". In Season 14, Maya starts showing signs of Post-traumatic stress disorder from Cam's suicide, as she has dream sequences of Miles hurting himself due to his father's abusive behavior towards him. It gets to the point where she is diagnosed with anxiety. As Season 15 rolls around, Maya at this point has now started dating Zig, and is now in a band. One song of hers, titled "Not Ok", becomes popular on YouTube and gets the attention of record producers in New York, as well as the Feminist Club at Degrassi. The Feminist Club use the song to protest against sexism in the Video Gaming club, which leads to Hunter Hollingsworth and his friends to cyberbully her, except this time, they release her address and personal information online, and she is also swatted by the cops. She also finds out that Zig cheats on her with Zoe, which leads to their break-up. By Season 16, most of her troubles are behind her aside from silly boy problems, but the season ends with her getting hurt in a bus crush that landed her ex-best friend Tristan in a coma. This event is what sends Maya over the edge.

Maya survives the bus crush, but it's the event that causes her to reach her breaking point and in Season 17, she starts going through a breakdown, losing interest in school, lashing out at her family, feeling like she's failing everyone, and ultimately, deciding that she must do what she thinks is best for her - commit suicide. She goes to the roof of the school, and swallows pills with water. Zig and his new girlfriend Esme find her and they call 911.

Maya however survives her suicide attempt, but her suicide ultimately shows the climax to her downward spiral that started when Campbell Saunders committed suicide 5 seasons prior and how much it affected her in addition to everything else that happened after it.

@Hug Posted mine in the thread too.

Literally had such a bad writers block plus Internet Explorer issues that I almost didn't submit

The way I went to bed right at the deadline. I'm such a saint for giving people more time.

Eliminated contestants: SaintWest, Satan, DripDrip

Next round coming...soon. Rankings don't matter that much this round, but I could ask the judges for them + comments? This would delay the next round by a little bit. @Lémur @swiftie13 @Fa1x intelectual @Queen Conchita @PhreshDiamond @Xedretinz Lododnz @MusicLoverDude I'm not really sure which you guys would prefer. I don't want to brush off your work for nothing, but I also don't know how much it even matters to you.

O, i don't mind waiting a bit for the next round for the judges :cm:  (so i lied on scape :cm: ) 

not @DripDrip getting booted out for lazy participation though :skull: silly puta. 

I wouldn't mind waiting for the judges.
I wanna know how great (or not) my writng talent is

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Yeah I told the judges that some comments would be nice <3 I forgot to tell them, but maybe they'll just assume they'll have 3 days like last time. :cm: 

Trash is in Fashion!

th_pink-high-heel.gif

Like it or not, fashion and design inspires music and the concepts that go into it. These three songs are a mixture of trashy bops that are all so different, but all are influenced by fashion. They are trying to mimic, or copy someone or something. Being something they are not, basically wearing costumes. This Trinity is called "Trash is in Fashion!" because all of these songs are horrific but all include fashion influences, enjoy.

Lookin' Good and Feeling Fine

DONATELLA - LADY GAGA

Yup, I'm starting this trinity off with my favorite artist in the world, Lady Gaga. If you took a dumpster filled of trash, a piece of cheap walmart shoes, and gaga's leftover wigs from the fame tour, and put it in a blender for 30 seconds, it still would be worse then "Donatella". This is the worst song that gaga could of ever created ever. "I'm a rich b**ch i'm the upper-class" well b***ch if you make more sh*** music like this, you will end up broke on the street next to a pair of old versace shoes from the 90's. The only thing worse than "Donatella" is ARTPOP's album sales. I'll quote a few more quotes from "Donatella". "I'm gonna smoke Marlboro Lights and drink Champagne" very healthy gags, I hear smoking is a great way to keep your vocals clean. " Listen to her radiate her magic" I thought I was listening to pop diva Lady Gaga, not Teen christian pop sensation Katheryn Hudson. Final tragic lyric (their are a lot) "Just ask your gay friends their advice, before you Get a spray tan on Holiday, in Taipei". You do the dragging yourself for that one, i'm sure it's easy.

Don't forget your throw-up bag when your listening to these songs

Recycling%20Carta.png

What Does The Fox Say? - Ylvis

When this song dropped so did my friends. When any of them tweeted or facebooked "omg i love this fox song, what DOES the fox say?? So curious" I would run to delete their contacts and immediately hit the block bottom which is what they deserve for liking this attrocious excuse of a song. It's about what a fox says, obviously. It only got popular because people were wondering, and for some reason they wasted 1.29$ on a song that's worse then the wait for #R8. OMG what does the fox say? People wonder like they are a 5 year old in kindergarten who just pooped in their pants because they are still used to a diaper for comfort. Then everyone in class notices him and laughs hysterically and the teacher asks if you need help and you just cry for 20 minutes while the class just stares. (Sorry, flashback just hit me.) The song is stupid, point blank and the period.

We Want Our Decks Back - HausOfNiko

Ending the trinity with the song that ended my career, "We Want our decks back". Yes, this song is written and sang by me, HausOfNiko. Get ready for some self-dragging, it's gonna get harsh. When I recorded this song, everyone in my house was sleeping, but I screamed to the top of my lungs singing "Oooooh We want our decks back" everyone woke up and got angry. Honestly, the song is horrible from the lyrics to my attempt at singing. I normally respect my own work, but this is just bad. "C'mon konomi, you ruined my deck, you killed qliphorts - made myself in debt." In the video I dress up as a ninja to hide myself from the fear I have of losing my yugioh cards, and that concept is almost as horrific as my singing in the song. "Fire fist, mermails, we got killed, by konomi" honestly konomi should of interfered and went all mafia on me for writing this song. I've honestly never listened to the song since it's release, and I don't blame myself. The comments range from - I will track down ur IP address and take your atrl account smile.gif to i'd rather watch my family killed in front of me then be forced to watch this thing, I agree with these people. This song is trash just like the person writing this trinity, oh wait.

As you can see, all of these songs were influenced by fashion. In donatella, gaga is inspired by donatella versace and her clothing, but sadly the song is worse then target brand underwear. What does the fox video focuses on dressing up as animals, so that is high class fashion. And in we want our decks back hausofniko dances and sings in a costume that shows he isn't afraid to fight what he believes in, even a horrible song.

Fin

2 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

i was born a star

oh...

@Hug I would prefer if I got comments because I want to know if there is anything I need to work on in regards to my entries. I had a major writers block when I sent that and it was the first concept I could go with that I could really write about.

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

@Hug I would prefer if I got comments because I want to know if there is anything I need to work on in regards to my entries. I had a major writers block when I sent that and it was the first concept I could go with that I could really write about.

Yeah, I asked the judges if they could provide some. Currently, I only have Bagels'

Just now, Hug said:

Yeah, I asked the judges if they could provide some. Currently, I only have Bagels'

A navy being the most organised and on point :cm: *pretends to be shocked* 

2 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

A navy being the most organised and on point :cm: *pretends to be shocked* 

:cm: 

1 hour ago, Hug said:

Publish it just in case the other two forget to do theirs :cm:

kxUwvoV.gif