ATRL's Holy Trinity 7 ▼ Round 2 live

Hug

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh @ me ranking two people at #7. :cupid:

Congratulations to the Golden Trinity, especially A Bomb who slayed us all. :clap3: Good luck to those in the Flop Trinity...

:rip: How that happened, I have no idea. :cm: 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

Thank you guys really much. 

but I promised @Hug that if I won I would quit; bc, it wouldn't be fair for me to continue. Especially, when I already won this game before. I just wanted to support my friend Michael "huge mary" Smith.

Hope Drip and Zoboomafoo turn it out!

9 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Thank you guys really much. 

but I promised @Hug that if I won I would quit; bc, it wouldn't be fair for me to continue. Especially, when I already won this game before. I just wanted to support my friend Michael "huge mary" Smith.

Hope Drip and Zoboomafoo turn it out!

Well I mean, you did. :cm:

Thus, A Bomb is eliminated from the game via quitting. @PhreshDiamond and @Xedretinz Lododnz, rather than eliminating someone from the Flop Trinity, you guys will be immune from elimination next round (only if you submit). Rather than an outright elimination, you will be automatic Flop Trinity should you NOT submit, taking the place of one of the others (going from highest to lowest rank)

Sorry it's not as much power as eliminating someone, but it's the best I can do in these circumstances. Round 2 will be coming tomorrow.

Just now, SaintWest said:

Wait did I not get scored or :deadbanana3:

Only one judge ranked you, so I decided to just not count it. You are moving on to Round 2, though!

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

Only one judge ranked you, so I decided to just not count it. You are moving on to Round 2, though!

Bless it all. :jonny3:

:rip: 

oh wow wait I made the golden trinity. thank you judges :weeps:. also congrats to phresh and bomb! everyone did very well :clap3:

Where to begin? Holy mother! You guys were SO nice!

I know my formatting is the pits so I really had to sell that descriptions just in case one of you tried to judge my song by BPM

The fact I was top 3 two ouf of three times :cries:

The fact I forgot to add links for lyrics/translation for the first song and it end up being a judge's favorite :jonny: (she was the first artist I stanned too!)

I thought the "Five Little Ducks" entry would make me go downhill

To sum it up: thanks for being so open to new songs and not letting the language barrier get in the way at all

I hope the same happens to Portugal at Kiev :party:

Let's rejoice, @Queen Conchita :foxylove:

Good luck to everyone next round!

1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Where to begin? Holy mother! You guys were SO nice!

I know my formatting is the pits so I really had to sell that descriptions just in case one of you tried to judge my song by BPM

The fact I was top 3 two ouf of three times :cries:

The fact I forgot to add links for lyrics/translation for the first song and it end up being a judge's favorite :jonny: (she was the first artist I stanned too!)

I thought the "Five Little Ducks" entry would make me go downhill

To sum it up: thanks for being so open to new songs and not letting the language barrier get in the way at all

I hope the same happens to Portugal at Kiev :party:

Let's rejoice, @Queen Conchita :foxylove:

Good luck to everyone next round!

I hope too, I've been loving portugals entry :jonny3: such a grower

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I hope too, I've been loving portugals entry :jonny3: such a grower

Portugal deserves to be Top 5 this year, c'mon Eurovision! Let the poor thing at least have that since it winning the contest still looks like a far away dream...

I really love the write up for the 3rd song I am also surprised you could show emotions, who knew it was very sweet :’(

sderthjkjhgfrde BITCH :ahh: @Navyofbadgals

but omg :weeps: thank you so much! I'm glad people enjoyed them. Although i'm not sure how @Temporal's ruthless comment correlates with ha score of #2 :ahh: but i'm not complaining! 

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

sderthjkjhgfrde BITCH :ahh: @Navyofbadgals

but omg :weeps: thank you so much! I'm glad people enjoyed them. Although i'm not sure how @Temporal's ruthless comment correlates with ha score of #2 :ahh: but i'm not complaining! 

:fan:

also I'll try and stay clear of 3 pop girls in future, I just felt some lesser known artists wouldn't fit the theme of "me" I wanted to love and connect with the songs and artists I picked, maybe I should have included that somewhere :dancehall: 

oop just seen the update about A bomb quitting, I think immunity is great tbh :cm:  

also thanks @Hug this was really fun so far :party: 

Edited by PhreshDiamond

12 hours ago, DripDrip said:

I was misunderstood 

C3WSX0h.gif

:ahh::ahh: the Alolan dugtrio wig, where did it fly to :ahh: 

Hahahaha I knew I was going to flop :ahh:

@Aurora Only reason I didn't put Sammi in there is because I already used her in past Me trinities and I didn't want to repeat myself. Like @Hug said, it's not a life story round. (but you should check Choose the Album, Then the Song. I've been making Sammi proud with how well I've done with Nine so far)

@Navyofbadgals @Temporal - TMI aye? Whatever. Pretty sure everyone in here does it and I was just late to the party. So I'm celebrating my victory. :alexz:

So I guess I'm note eliminated? Lol cool.

The struggle I'll have submitting with this 7 day work week though :toofunny3:

Is there a new round today?

22 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Hahahaha I knew I was going to flop :ahh:

@Aurora Only reason I didn't put Sammi in there is because I already used her in past Me trinities and I didn't want to repeat myself. Like @Hug said, it's not a life story round. (but you should check Choose the Album, Then the Song. I've been making Sammi proud with how well I've done with Nine so far)

@Navyofbadgals @Temporal - TMI aye? Whatever. Pretty sure everyone in here does it and I was just late to the party. So I'm celebrating my victory. :alexz:

So I guess I'm note eliminated? Lol cool.

The struggle I'll have submitting with this 7 day work week though :toofunny3:

Is there a new round today?

the good sis hug said round 2 is coming tomorrow, but she posted that 13 hours ago just before I think she went to sleep, so i think its coming late tonight

I don't have a good sleeping schedule, I can tell you that. :cm: I'll be working on the challenge post now.

bkDTJjpgmc_YiQscj7mGDOTHNsDZbRXvxlpxQMEhH2C8DmrI4OpOLqScHalWenRhBZ00zj8bIosK-hn0ljuBPI7ZgY7FzLCRu4bx4uq__JgXAdyCKAfpEj1-VfmBwhHaWuxKw9pq

@DripDrip @Fa1x intelectual @Xedretinz Lododnz @PhreshDiamond @Satan @swiftie13 @Lémur @Queen Conchita @MusicLoverDude @SaintWest

▼ Challenge Two: The ‘Pokémon’ Trinity

So, this is admittedly another unoriginal challenge (original ones do exist, I swear!), but it should be more fun for those of you who have played before! Pokémon has been a big part of my life, and it’s a reason why I have made friends and memories that will stick with me for the rest of my life, so it seemed only right to have a Trinity challenge for it. A theme I am going for with this season is there’s no one right answer for this. For this challenge, choose a type from the listed types below:

• Fighting

• Flying

• Poison

• Ground

• Rock

• Bug

• Ghost

• Steel

• Fire

• Water

• Grass

• Electric

• Psychic

• Ice

• Dragon

• Dark

• Fairy

Afterwards, you interpret that type in any way you want. Do you want to talk about your favorite Pokemon from that type? What that type makes you think about? Anything you can come up with, as long as you can convince the judges that you did a good job with the type you chose, is free game!

Your entries will be due on April 20th, 2017, 8:00 PM EST (This is five days from this post!)

Not me hating Pokémon

Couldn't it be Kimba?!

Well, at least it isn't a "Dragon Ball" trinity. I would be completely lost otherwise.

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

Not me hating Pokémon

Couldn't it be Kimba?!

Well, at least it isn't a "Dragon Ball" trinity. I would be completely lost otherwise.

Make a humorous entry about why you hate Pokemon. :alexz3: 

Just now, Hug said:

Make a humorous entry about why you hate Pokemon. :alexz3: 

Same reason I hate (almost) all animes: it is a series and I have no patience to watch it all

No one would wanna see a entry about that.... :thing: