Top Posters In This Topic

• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

:duca:

Did that alert y'all? i literally copy and pasted my other list. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

Just a PSA: Your entry doesn't have to be about Pokemon at all! For instance, you can make an entry about your favorite Fairy tale with the Fairy type

Better! Let me check the list again :duca:

2 minutes ago, Lémur said:

I have an idea d but it's predictable 

Oh boi! The first idea I had was so predictable it hurts! I am actually thinking IF I want to make myself go THIS LOW

I planning something more ambitious this time so be ready for some random ****

So... Has anyone (apart from me :-*) submited considering we are one day short from the deadline?

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

Poor Hug will have to work 24/7 on ATRL in order to get those 7+ entries, format them nicely and post them...

Pray for him

am strugglin :'( 

asdfgh i'm so bad with game deadlines/ any deadlines for forum stuff :rip: thank JeSIS i'm auto safe :rip: 

brad-patton.jpg

I dedicate my entry this week to Daddy Pence

Ok so, here's the current situation: 4 people have submitted (Fa1x, Lemur, Conchita, swigie) and 2 people won the ability to not send an entry last week (XL and Phresh)

If I allow those 6 to move on, which is my current plan right now, we jump straight to the semi-finals. There's that, OR I extend the deadline by a little bit and pester the other contestants to send, but my logic is that if they wanted to play, they would've sent.

I'm going to have a think about this for a bit, but I will post your entries regardless.

On 4/16/2017 at 11:46 PM, Lémur said:

http://i.imgur.com/J6NbeuJ.png

(Potentially NSFW banner!)

PART I: LIVING IN THE GLASS CLOSET

Hi I’m Adam and I may be on ATRL but I’m straight! :gaycat1: I’m as straight as **** sis ***, dude!  :flower: I love cupping vaginas all day. Emily Ratajowski?! :eek: What a babe man! Pussay >> **** :flower: I’m phresh out the runway of vagina, sprinTing in my hetero heels! :celestial: Nothing makes me hotter than seeing those panties drop drop drop to the floor! :eek: I’m a heterosexual icon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwtkDY33Tow

PART II: THE CLOSET DOOR IS OPEN BUT I’M STILL SITTING IN THERE JUST CHILLING

Ughhhhh I just don’t get why everyone cares about sex so much?!?! Like it’s so irrelevant, just keep it in the bedroom!! Society is oversexualized, all that stuff shouldn’t matter! I don’t want to talk about hot gu– I mean, girls. Dude. People are dying. African children are starving. No one’s touched me before. WHATEVER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZisnZ-RGE

PART III: SASHAYING OUT INTO THE FAIRY LIFE

Ooh hunTy, have I got some #TrueTea for you. Gworle sistah honey chile, I been livin' a damn lie. I been denying it for a while but divaaaaaaa, I'm GAY! I can't wait to join y'all as you discuss PEENS, and I can help drag the lessor pop girls. "YAAAS SIS DRAG HA!!!!!" I'm ready to SNATCH weaves and take names t b q f h. Yes GAWD. There’s nothing wrong with a little dick on the side; have you had your dick today??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_LSL6_Jrt0

On 4/17/2017 at 8:32 PM, Fa1x intelectual said:

Before getting to the entry itself, the judging panel should take into consideration:

·         This rule;

·         The fact that the contestant, Fa1x, knows nothing about Pokémon (outside of the most basic) nor will he try to come up with some half-assed entry just to try fitting with the general idea of the challenge;

·         This list with all the references  made within his work.

For my entry, I chose the bug type just so I could use this crazy idea that came into my mind. Hopefully I will provide some laughs, at least.

My story is a musical about Jiminy Cricket (a bug, just making it clear so there is no unfair desqualification), Pinocchio's conscience that, after the boy dies (let's just drop this here as I had no idea how to subtly say this in the story itself), just hops from person to person, becoming their conscience. I ask for the patience of the readers as this might drag on a bit, BUT I promise there will be only three songs to listen to.

Without further ado:

JIMINY: Crickets Are Forever¹

Jiminy Cricket glanced once again at the beautiful night sky. It was as gorgeous as always. The same sky he had overseen so many times since he became a "conscience deity" Something inside him, however, had changed. Must be all that experience he now had. He guided for years. It became a cruel liability. He could never die, as immortality was one of the powers the Blue Fairy granted him with (and did not told him about it). The people to which he acted as, let's put it this way, adviser did. And it was of untold measures the sorrow he felt for each departure. Why did he accepted this horrible job? Couldn't he live life just as a normal bug?! More importantly: Why the fairy had to look so FINE²!

If he was being fair, the only reason he accepted being a guide was to please her... And if he was being even more fair, he knew it wouldn't last: after all, he was more than pleased with those french puppettes³! He was a casanova, a womanizer if you will. This reminded him of a song, but he quickly shrugged the felling away as soon as he saw a bright light.

Soon, the Blue Fairy came in all her splendor. She said she needed to have a talk with him

- Are you down, baby, down, baby, down, baby?

Jiminy just now noticed how the Fairy transformed herself into the Marian Hill girl. He fastly rose to his feet and told the cruel mistress about his distress of living forever.

The fairy gave him a pep-talk, telling he was the best at what he did and she could not lose her best employer. She then proceeded to disappear as a thin mist that was gone with the wind.

Back at her place, in the ethereal, the lovely magic being got lost in her thoughts: She loved Jiminy just as much as he loved her, but she enjoyed playing around with him, not really showing affection just to get on his nerves. Her plan was to have him for herself forever. She probably wanted, could or should tell him that... but nah! She just put on her purple dress and went to bed as Cricket cursed his unchangeable fate.

I had fun :heart2:

On 4/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, swiftie13 said:

The Pokemon Challenge - Fairy Type  

ARCA - DESAFÍO Touch me for the first time / 
Kill me again and again / 
Love me and bind me and kill me / 
Find me and penetrate me and devour me 

JILL SOBULE - I KISSED A GIRL And I opened up and I told her 'bout Larry / 
And yesterday how he asked me to marry / 
And I'm not giving him an answer yet / 
I think I can do better! 

VILLAGE PEOPE - Y.M.C.A They have everything for young men to enjoy / You can hang out with all the boys

The diverse LGBTQ+ community, like any other is one of colorful personalities and unique struggles that others may never face in their entire lives but we celebrate our strength, courage, and everlasting spirit. We should not be embarrassed to belong in it, our community is one where we should all support each other because sometimes no one else has our backs. These songs have stemmed people of our own community, each describing the many facets of living life queer, both serious and fun, dark and light. Whatever you identify as, we are all fairies. In the name of black Jesus, Madonna, and our undying resilience, gaymen.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:47 PM, Queen Conchita said:

sorry for sending late. I was busy at work. lemme send my entry anyways. :cm:

It was 9 in the evening...........I just got home from work.....I opened the door of my house slowly and I was shocked.......... It was very horrible, very traumatic, an extraordinary event of my life..... I almost scream my manly voice the **** out of my throat after I realized something.... oh God! What have I done?.........What the **** is happening to me?..... Am I lost?......I almost pee at my male skirt and dropped my melted strawberry ice cream at the floor.....My mind doesn't processed for a little while until I finally realized I wasn't in my home at all. So what I did is I just take a straight look at the home owner then give a heart warming, shining, cute little smile while lowering my head as a sign of respect to the home owner and a symbolism of the embarrassing moment. I then licked the used to be strawberry flavored ice cream, now a salted sandy ice cream.....Whew, After that horrible crime, I finally went home, sit on my sofa and turned on the TV. The show is actually entertaining and it captures my attention so I sat there for hours......

Welcome to the very first episode of the DOJO FIGHTING SHOW!!! Do you feel embarrassed for licking your ice cream on the floor? Well this show is perfect for ya! In this episode, we'll gonna show you three basic but effective moves for self-defense against humans that are bad dogs in nature! First, raise your right hand then turn it 180 degrees and try to lick your elbow. If you fail three times or more, it means you succeeded!,nice job! you just earned the title of the most dumbest person ever! Second...... ugh don't punch me little gurl! Anywayz... arghh fusu39ehnsuxb idwe0ad.... Ehem. *a girl from the audience stole the mic and break the host's 2nd neck (if you know what I mean :eli:).

The Girl:

Gahdamnnit! Let's be serious for a little while!. Lemme share some tips on how to consider yourself as a fighter! There are actually three main categories of being a fighter. 

#1 The Dream Fighter

The Script - Hall Of Fame ft. Will.i.am

Dreams are responsible for helping us to grow not only as a simple person but also a career person. If you have a dream like for example, you want to go to cotton candy land but you can't because you don't have enough pocket money, it will give you the motivation to live which will allow you to study which will allow you to graduate in school which will allow you to have a better work which will allow you to have money which will allow you to have your dream come true which will allow you to be so happy you could DIE!. lol kidding. but honestly, If you want your dreams come true, work hard and fight for it because dreams aren't taken for granted. It's too valuable to be free. Take note: please don't just sit there and watch tv after being embarrassed by licking an ice cream on the floor cause it won't help you reach your dreams in the near future.

#2 The Love Fighter

John Legend - You & I (Nobody In The World)

Most of the people said that love is just sh*T as f*ck because they can find any at all. Well it's just them because they are sh*t too for not realizing it's so easy to find love. First, follow someone in a dark alley and make sure only the two of you are there, second, kidnap her/him. third, create an agreement with him like killing him or loving him. if he chooses loving him then have sex with him until he screams for glory! then he'll realize you're a good sex partner then wadda! you got a brand new love! lol. Honestly speaking, love is a precious gift from above that is why it is truly important to share this love to everybody and fight your love for someone you think really deserves you. Love is unconditional and you'll do everything to make her/him the best out of all and will fight for the boys standing in line for the girl he loves. Caution: don't use your tongue during the love intercourse especially when you love ice cream (i know it's a confusing phrase but assume you understand it).

#3 The Self Fighter

Rachel Platten - Fight Song

My mama don't like you when she likes everyone lalalalalala........ I love that song so much! really nostalgic!. I was the girl Bieber is talking on that song! See? Act dumb and you'll end up being instantly famous!.. Well If you think yourself is the most precious thing in the world more than your dog, your poop or even you booger, then you better fight for yourself aka self-defense. Let's see for example you're a poop, then everyone tries to avoid you and of course you'll feel bad and sad. But what if someone accidentally touched or slipped on you? will you feel great? Especially when that dumb person who slipped on you talks ***** about you after the accident. Of course not.. this is where the serious part begins. In order to attain the goals stated above which is the Love and Dream, you must learn to appreciate yourself and don't feel down when everyone is against you already. Find a way to prove to them that they are wrong and you can be so much better than what they think of you. Feel proud of yourself and accept who you are even though you're an ice cream on the floor licker... that's okay you can still accept yourself cause accepting yourself makes you strive harder and become a better person someday..

And that's it gurlzzz! hope you enjoy my very short talk. Arigato goazimasou! Sayonara! LAlalalalalla.... zjsnwu9ajdlfmfcdkzyjc....... kssszszss.

oh? the TV channel went fuzzy. I was uplifted by the word of the girl but at the same time felt embarrassed as if she was directly pointing to me as the ice cream licker. At least I learned so much from her. I still can't accept the fact that the TV went fuzzy especially after the original host just stood up holding while his p*nis and looking hurt and tries to lick the girls neck. ugh that was nail biting. Anyways, I decided to went to my bathroom, took off my clothes, jerk off for a minute then scream for glory and finally went to the bath tub and sleep. Sadly I forgot to poop.

THE POKEMON TRINITY: THE FIGHTING TYPE

THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF MAYA MATLIN

Maya Matlin is a character that was introduced on the TV show Degrassi in 2012 during the second half of Season 11 as a freshman who was a musical prodigy, being an outstanding player of the cello and a passion for music that was explored as she grew up on the show, and especially in Degrassi: Next Class where she focuses on her music even more. Unfortunately though, she has also experienced a lot of pain in her time on the show that has led her down a very dark path.

Her downward spiral started in Season 12, when she started dating a hockey prodigy named Campbell Saunders. Campbell was a troubled soul, who didn't like playing hockey and had more fun being with Maya than he ever did being on the hockey team. He purposely fell off of a second story staircase in order to break his arm just to get out of playing hockey. His issues were made worse by the fact that another guy that Maya knew, Zig Novak, was interested in her affection as well. This love triangle climaxed when Cam attacked Zig during a school game that got him sent to the principal's office, with Maya saying that he went crazy on him and ultimately got suspended from being on the hockey team for a bit, which his captain Mike Dallas lashed out on him for. For the moment however, he still had Maya, and they had a sleepover that night after Maya convinced her older sister Katie to let them have one. The next morning, he sends her a video saying that he kidnapped her stuffed owl Hoot and that if she wants him back, to meet her at the steps at lunch. Before that happens though, he exchanges words with Zig and he tells her to get out of Maya's life if he knows what is best for her. Maya later gets a text saying he is not coming and that it is over. The following morning, Maya finds out that Cam committed suicide in the school's greenhouse, which at first, she doesn't show much emotion over it, even going as far as angrily bashing him for committing a selfish act at his candelight vigil, saying she would not cry over it. In reality though, this was only the beginning of her emotional downfall.

As Season 12 progressed, it was clear that Maya was hiding her pain from Cam's suicide well within her, as she began acting out until she couldn't hold it back anymore and she breaks down in front of her mother and sister. As Season 13 starts though, she tries to move on by meeting the new bad boy, Miles Hollingsworth the III during the summer school trip to Paris. Unfortunately for her, the new mean girl Zoe Rivas steals Miles from her until Zoe purposely spills something on a $5000 dress that she buys for a dinner. Maya ends up with Miles later on but Zoe isn't finished with her yet. She cyberbullies her to the point where Maya lands in the remedial after she writes a song that talks about wishing Zoe was dead. And Zig once again is involved with a love triangle as he and Miles clash over their feelings for Maya. The climax is reached when Miles and Zig almost get into a fight at a school dance, with Miles putting a toy gun to Zig's face, scaring Maya away and causing their first break-up. By the end of Season 13, Maya also loses her best friend Tristan Milligan because she reported his relationship with a substitute teacher to the principal, which results in Tristan cutting off their friendship for "ruining his epic romance with Yates". In Season 14, Maya starts showing signs of Post-traumatic stress disorder from Cam's suicide, as she has dream sequences of Miles hurting himself due to his father's abusive behavior towards him. It gets to the point where she is diagnosed with anxiety. As Season 15 rolls around, Maya at this point has now started dating Zig, and is now in a band. One song of hers, titled "Not Ok", becomes popular on YouTube and gets the attention of record producers in New York, as well as the Feminist Club at Degrassi. The Feminist Club use the song to protest against sexism in the Video Gaming club, which leads to Hunter Hollingsworth and his friends to cyberbully her, except this time, they release her address and personal information online, and she is also swatted by the cops. She also finds out that Zig cheats on her with Zoe, which leads to their break-up. By Season 16, most of her troubles are behind her aside from silly boy problems, but the season ends with her getting hurt in a bus crush that landed her ex-best friend Tristan in a coma. This event is what sends Maya over the edge.

Maya survives the bus crush, but it's the event that causes her to reach her breaking point and in Season 17, she starts going through a breakdown, losing interest in school, lashing out at her family, feeling like she's failing everyone, and ultimately, deciding that she must do what she thinks is best for her - commit suicide. She goes to the roof of the school, and swallows pills with water. Zig and his new girlfriend Esme find her and they call 911.

Maya however survives her suicide attempt, but her suicide ultimately shows the climax to her downward spiral that started when Campbell Saunders committed suicide 5 seasons prior and how much it affected her in addition to everything else that happened after it.

qWeK72y.jpg

A Commander must often face hard and difficult decisions steeling themselves for the fight. They must be in their peak of physical and mental strength, just like Kelly in Commander, Steel is always prepared to face the fight with no fear of losing as they are tough and in charge and you will listen to what they have to say.

cRnE7zh.jpg 

Very literal interpretation of what Steel is in the form of Titanium by Sia, bullet proof, an alloy (like steel), stone hard and nothing can take it down. Bullets aren’t don’t anything to someone standing as tall and unyielding as a titanium structure. Although used in buildings, Titanium here references Sia becoming a bullet proof structure with this impenetrable titanium outer shell will protect her from anything that people want to fire at her.

eZtrHJ4.jpg 

Queen of robotic voices and electronic sounding dance music herself Kesha sums up Steel in the pokemon world – “nothing can break us”  Warrior is a song about not giving up, fighting till the end and resisting anything that might want to harm you, exactly what steel type is all about. All sung over an electronic almost heavy mechanical dub-step sounding beat.

@Hug Hey, sorry that I haven't sent yet. I've been busy with work all week. I unexpectedly just got a day off for tomorrow though if you don't mind me sending in tomorrow.

I can't put text above the entries, but that's what I got from y'all. If you want to send an entry still, feel free to. You'll automatically move on unless everyone submits.

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@Hug Hey, sorry that I haven't sent yet. I've been busy with work all week. I unexpectedly just got a day off for tomorrow though if you don't mind me sending in tomorrow.

Oh yes good timing, I just posted about this. Go right ahead. I'll be waiting until 8 PM EST to move on. (It's 2 AM now)

This is a deliberate continuation of my obsession with lemur xoxo