• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hug

• PhreshDiamond

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

Judges have to search for the songs?!

Allow me to this then

For my last entry,get on Youtube and search Xuxa - Cinco Patinhos, click on the first results. BAM

I don't wanna be the biggest flop in this game's history...

Yo-kai Watch is the best show ever bottom line cut and dry and it's kind of a Pokémon ripoff about these evil(ish?) creatures called yo-kai that torment people and make them do embarrassing things. This is one of the songs made by the franchise. The show was originally in Japanese, and maybe something was lost in translation... but the English version is a ****ing mess and a half. The first verse about oversleeping isn't so bad, nor is the second one about a breakup (although the line "She knows I'm hot as heck and it makes no sense to me" is a little questionable). But once you get to that third verse, it gets... philosophical? as a yo-kai makes the singer eat their vegetables and they ask "What on Earth is a Brussel's sprout?" And with the final verse about smelly poop ("Why does my poop smell so badly? / Why does your poop look so sadly?") it's over. Honourable mention to the refrain "Let's blame the Yo-kai, it's all their fault, ALL THEIR FAULT!!!"

omg stan for yokai, tyimfs. level 5's impact!

tumblr_n2x8dojQJB1toe2sho3_250.gif 

15 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Judges have to search for the songs?!

Allow me to this then

For my last entry,get on Youtube and search Xuxa - Cinco Patinhos, click on the first results. BAM

I don't wanna be the biggest flop in this game's history...

Forget this whole post. I did not took the time to actually click my links :deadbanana2:

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

3 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

**** me

WHY AM I SCREAMING, I was like "damn swifitie was hella brave for letting the songs speak for themselves" but now i'm thinking you forgot to add a explanation :ahh: 

@swiftie13 klasjdfklasdjglsdajglkadsjkldafsjklfjklsa

Anyhow I guess this is a backhanded compliment but the entries are much better than I thought they would be. I really like most of them

32 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

omg stan for yokai, tyimfs. level 5's impact!

tumblr_n2x8dojQJB1toe2sho3_250.gif 

I have to admit you converted me. I'm a Yo-kai Watcher now :/

24 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

**** me

HOWLING:ahh:

3 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

idk her

ls61u4G.gif 

Yes you do baby i was top 5 in the top 100 members

Just now, Marnstar said:

sdfghjk omg i remember your sig :rip: girl why did u change names

kxUwvoV.gif 

1 minute ago, Marnstar said:

Oh wow, the receipts.

Im going through so much at the moment, i even struggle to even go on atrl on my phone its why i couldnt send ya.

5 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

sdfghjk omg i remember your sig :rip: girl why did u change names

kxUwvoV.gif 

Sempiternal was mine and my exs song so i had to change it asap :( my username is marn ☆ but with the word instead of the star haha

9 minutes ago, Hug said:

Oh wow, the receipts.

Power 100 :)

6 minutes ago, Marnstar said:

Sempiternal was mine and my exs song so i had to change it asap :( my username is marn ☆ but with the word instead of the star haha

oop sorry :c

50 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I was shook reading @Xedretinz Lododnz @A Bomb & @Satan's entries:jonny: 

24 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

They were so beautifully designed :smitten::smitten:

42 minutes ago, Lémur said:

I have to admit you converted me. I'm a Yo-kai Watcher now :/

it was Gera Gera Po that converted you tbh :jonny3: . 

1 hour ago, PhreshDiamond said:

oop sorry :c

I kinda wish i changed it back to MARN tho :(

@Hug sis um did you not get my entry or. :dancehall: i sent it to you last night around 8:30-9.

Edited by SaintWest

Resending for you @Hug in case you didn't get my PM.

I2NFlVo.jpg

CHANDELIER - SIA
As an emotional person, I have lots of highs and lows. And recently, I've lost numerous friends over the fact that when I am emotionally unstable, I am rocky. I am unpredictable. I put myself in situations where I'm in danger, or at risk of emotional damage. And the song I can keep by my side to lift my spirits is Chandelier. Although I can't relate to the struggle of being freed through alcohol, I can relate to making it through the night through the comfort of strangers, and the desperate high for attention. The character Maddie Ziegler protrays closely resembles how I often feel, a young, lively spirit trapped in the lonely, desolate walls of their own trials, tribulations and most of all, mistakes.

or54pcy.jpg

TEMPLE - PARSON JAMES

Over the course of this year, I fell in love with a straight boy and started going to his church. I know. But truly, he was the most uniquely genuine soul I have ever met, and I used that excuse to involve myself in an environment I knew would be detrimental to my health. Although it was the first religious experience that I found didn't hurt me, but rather built me up, I also battled with the reality that one day I would have to uncover the truth of the church's stance on homosexuality. I didn't want to face it though, because I knew when that time came, I would leave. I would spend nights up until the wee hours of the morning Googling Christianity and the Bible, trying to find an excuse to discredit Biblical text on homosexuality. Hence, Temple by Parson James. I connected with that song on such a deep level, the battle between wanting to be religious, but not wanting to suppress being gay. Temple is what made me fall in love with Parson, and helped me.

hZNzXU3.jpg

SMILE - NAT KING COLE

Now that all that is in the past, and several months have gone by, need I say more? NKC perfectly gathered my feeling of wanting to push through each day, through every trace of sadness, and still be OK.

Smile tho' your heart is aching
Smile even tho' it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by

If you smile
Thro' your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shin-ing thro' for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide ev-'ry trace of sadness
Altho' a tear may be ever so near

That's the time
You must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth-while

If you just smile

Edited by SaintWest

Screaming, lemme fly to the UK and spend a week with @PhreshDiamond , perched for how he acts in real life.

FkFK7ZL.gif