• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Champion Cynthia

• Ash12345

• eli's_rhythm

• TaylenaStan

1 minute ago, Superpower said:

DGEoPl3.gif

Some girls have 0 videos with a billion views - guest vocals on a random band's song excluded 

Superpower

OT: Iconic

1 minute ago, ArianadelRey said:

Finally :emofish:

It's the 6th fastest solo female video to hit one billion :skull:

And taylor has two of the top 5.

Well deserved. A masterpiece of a video. Her FOURTH video to hit the milestone, and YBWM will follow suit eventually for her fifth :jonny5::jonny5:

5 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Some girls have 0 videos with a billion views - guest vocals on a random band's song excluded 

Superpower

OT: Iconic

Can you stay on topic or do you want a WP?

Edited by Superpower

1 minute ago, Starstruck. said:

didn’t she break the record for most views in 24hrs? and she still haven’t topped 1b...?

It literally came out last year

Why are you trying it? 1B is a huge achievement.

:clap3:Not every popgirl can do that these days
You Belong With Me coming for 1B some time this year aswell (probably around the time the next era starts *August-October*) and it'll be one of the only 5-6 videos released pre-2010 to reach 1B :jonny2:

4 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

It's the 6th fastest solo female video to hit one billion :skull:

And taylor has two of the top 5.

It should at least be the first or second quickest because "solo female" is already quite the qualifier and it did break the one-day record. It's crazy how it dropped off. And I love the video with all my heart, I've probably contributed 50 to that total.

4 minutes ago, Starstruck. said:

didn’t she break the record for most views in 24hrs? and she still haven’t topped 1b...?

2 minutes ago, SeanET said:

i thot it would hit that milestone last December :michael:

Sorry she didn't pay for YouTube to put it on AutoPlay like a certain other girlie :michael:

OT: Legendary

1 minute ago, Ash12345 said:

It literally came out last year

Why are you trying it? 1B is a huge achievement.

The way the OTHs have nothing to drag so they try to drag her FOURTH 1B-viewed video :rip: 

They literally try to drag her success :rip: It's funny to watch but its typical when one's faves get stomped on so hard :rip: 

2 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

It should at least be the first or second quickest because "solo female" is already quite the qualifier and it did break the one-day record. It's crazy how it dropped off. And I love the video with all my heart, I've probably contributed 50 to that total.

Its really hard for pop(girl) artists to reach 1B these days.. Ariana just broke the record and its gonna take her a while (probably even longer than LWYMMD) to reach 1B :michael: If you look at the list of songs reaching 1B this year its mostly spanish songs or HUGE smash hits like Havana, Perfect, Girls Like You

1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

None of the other vevo breakers except hello hit it faster tbh. Generally polarizing vevo breakers don't have longevity.

This is the full list.

Hello-2.5B

Bad Blood-1.253B

LWYMMD-999m

Wrecking Ball-981m

BAAB-863m

We can't stop-840m

Anaconda-830m

Boyfriend-740m

Live While We're Young-597m 

Where Have You Been-422m

Stupid Hoe-111m

8 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its really hard for pop(girl) artists to reach 1B these days.. Ariana just broke the record and its gonna take her a while (probably even longer than LWYMMD) to reach 1B :michael: If you look at the list of songs reaching 1B this year its mostly spanish songs or HUGE smash hits like Havana, Perfect, Girls Like You

Yeah, it seems like pop girls are struggling on YT as they are everywhere else these days, far cry from 2014-15. :dies:

5 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

None of the other vevo breakers except hello hit it faster tbh. Generally polarizing vevo breakers don't have longevity.

This is the full list.

Hello-2.5B

Bad Blood-1.253B

LWYMMD-999m

Wrecking Ball-981m

BAAB-863m

We can't stop-840m

Anaconda-830m

Boyfriend-740m

Live While We're Young-597m 

Where Have You Been-422m

Stupid Hoe-111m

That's true, I suppose out of the gate smashes have more of an uphill battle for longevity.

Stupid Hoe :dies:

22 minutes ago, rihsus said:

yet to cross 1B? :rip:

rihanna's vevo only has 2 such videos. :rip: and it took them more than 2 years... while taylor is doing it in 16 months. 

16 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Sorry she didn't pay for YouTube to put it on AutoPlay like a certain other girlie :michael:

OT: Legendary

And even with that BA swish and CTTR didn't reach 1M views 

xSNTM4Ws_o.gif

It deserves, but... It's just extremely weird that it had that ****ing huge opening week and yet it still haven't hit it yet. :skull: Congratz, though - video was really great!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.