Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SLASHER : Season One [END]

Featured Replies

Just now, Canon said:

*Assigns you Virgin*

 

*Laughs into the sunset*

This isn't Liar Game, Canon :tsk:

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 74.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I guess I'll vote for Nas! Karma for trying to vote me out last time!   @Canon

1 minute ago, Canon said:

*Assigns you Virgin*

 

*Laughs into the sunset*

I already claimed the Virgin role Can!

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

This isn't Liar Game, Canon :tsk:

LyingBox himself...

 

:biblio:

Quote

Body Block [SECURITY GUARD]: When a Vote to kill against a Camper Team Member is made, you can choose to sacrifice yourself instead.

LOL - no thanks

  • Author
1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

LOL - no thanks

Your Psychic is going to side-eye you when she dies and you did nothing about it even though you knew she was gonna be offed. :grump:

1 minute ago, Canon said:

Your Psychic is going to side-eye you when she dies and you did nothing about it even though you knew she was gonna be offed. :grump:

but then -->>I<<-- would die 

 

GGNztQS.gif

 

 

  • Author
Just now, Fenrir said:

but then -->>I<<-- would die 

 

GGNztQS.gif

TEAM Camper.

 

I don't see the 'I' in TEAM either :cm: 

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

but then -->>I<<-- would die 

 

GGNztQS.gif

 

 

Just now, Canon said:

TEAM Camper.

 

I don't see the 'I' in TEAM either :cm: 

Drag HA

 

2 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

but then -->>I<<-- would die 

 

GGNztQS.gif

 

 

I don't see what the problem is

 

GGNztQS.gif

Edited by PinkBox

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Watch as Godlena prove us all wrong by winning the game :psych:

agreed!

 

GGNztQS.gif

4 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Watch as Fenrir prove us all wrong by winning the game :psych:

I did come out in the Top 3 in the last one I played. 

 

GGNztQS.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

I did come out in the Top 3 in the last one I played. 

 

GGNztQS.gif

Like in Color Game!

 

GGNztQS.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

I did come out in the Top 3 in the last one I played. 

 

GGNztQS.gif

Damn! I really am a prophet!

GGNztQS.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Like in Color Game!

 

GGNztQS.gif

Forever cursed at #3

 

GGNztQS.gif

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I did come out in the Top 3 in the last one I played. 

 

GGNztQS.gif

I thot you were a bottom

 

GGNztQS.gif

Just now, PinkBox said:

I thot you were a bottom

 

GGNztQS.gif

You must be thinking of Luke or Alena

 

GGNztQS.gif

11 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

You must be thinking of Luke or Alena

 

GGNztQS.gif

I love how I'm always on your mind.

 

GGNztQS.gif

 

 

14 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

You must be thinking of Luke or Alena

 

GGNztQS.gif

It was just once, let me be!

 

GGNztQS.gif

Just now, theycallmemaraj said:

Am I allowed to kill like 5 people. Assign me that role

@Lukey @Lukey @Lukey @Lukey & @Lukey ?

 

GGNztQS.gif

Just now, theycallmemaraj said:

FatBox x5

That's gonna take a while, theres alot to kill

 

GGNztQS.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.