Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Loco's Best of 2026's 1st Half

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks for your comments!! @potent @Pinkoverblue @Green @Brandon @Remmy @Sempiternal @JGibson

287004568_711368700126134_37218532526593

RANDOM DATA: This is the first time ever that all songs in the top 3 are from different languages (english, spanish and korean).

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 124.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Graduation
    Graduation

    What a run! We'll hold down the fort while you're away! And happy early birthday!!  1989 a perfect No. 1 album .... Some great songs too... This Love, Bring Me To Life, Mr. Brightside and Blank Space

  • Where'd you go?

  • Mr. Loco
    Mr. Loco

    Sorry for leaving without notice, so much (great) stuff happening in my life, I got married (wanna guess which was my wedding song? ), bought a house, got tickets for Taylor Swift, I had barely any ti

Oop at Potion going straight to #1. It's alright, expected a stronger collab after One Kiss. Harry rebounding nicely :clap3:

Good to see Avril charting with that song, I can't remember it though tbh :dies:

Need to hear 1R too although I'm not expecting much.

Harry retired :clap3: and Potion, Sweetest Pie still charting pretty well

7/11

 

Shakira still at the top :heart2: 

 

Great debut from Avril 

Avril's version of Breakaway :heart: I prefer Kelly's but obviously she did a great job at writing it and all that. That 1R song was cute in the movie, although I haven't returned to it since then. :keir: Harry retiring :party:

Bones returning & Sharks debuting :smile: The latter is just decent to me though.

Lizzo and Bey side-by-side :sats::sats: Both are solid bops, especially BMS.

Haven't heard I Ain't Worried yet, although it does sample a song I like lol

Sharks, About Damn Time, and BMS all entering :clap: although Beyoncé should be the highest :eli:

Bones is a bop too, maybe I should listen to their album... (someday :eli:)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.