Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Loco's Best of 2026's 1st Half

Featured Replies

Pa Mis Muchachas #1 for 4 weeks  :jonny5:

 

All too Well returns and good debuts of When I'm Gone and Tears in the club  :clap:

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 124.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Graduation
    Graduation

    What a run! We'll hold down the fort while you're away! And happy early birthday!!  1989 a perfect No. 1 album .... Some great songs too... This Love, Bring Me To Life, Mr. Brightside and Blank Space

  • Where'd you go?

  • Mr. Loco
    Mr. Loco

    Sorry for leaving without notice, so much (great) stuff happening in my life, I got married (wanna guess which was my wedding song? ), bought a house, got tickets for Taylor Swift, I had barely any ti

Another chart slowing down on updates :'( (for now?)

 

ATW10MVTVFTV back again :alexz3: When I'm Gone is cute. Don't really love Tears In the Club as a whole although I've basically never connected with Twigs' music in the first place, it's still the "best" song I've heard from her tbh. We have 2 Weeknd tracks on here now but where is Sacrifice? :gaycat3:

?/??

???? ?'? ???? ??????! :clap3:

Edited by Brandon
editing

7/11

 

We Don't Talk About Bruno's Spanish version back on chart + Enemy debuting :worship:

I bet you think about me, We don't talk about Bruno, Overpass Grafitti returning :clap:

Good debuts of Best Friends, Enemy and Somos Nada

Moth to a Flame retiring :heart: Best Friends coming in :jamming: A nice bop, maybe my 6th favorite from DFM. All 3 returnees :clap3: Well I haven't heard the Spanish version of WDTAB but I'm sure it's good. if you're gonna let Bad Habits and especially Shivers dominate then Overpass Graffiti needs at least 1 week at #1, it's the best single by far!! :mandown:

  • 2 weeks later...

Overpass Graffiti and IBYTAM returning :clap:

I like Imagine Dragons but Enemy is kinda :michael:

IBYTAM back on top and ATW10MVFTV retiring :smitten::smitten: WDTAB (Spanish Version) [From the Vault] stable at #2 :alexz3: Alesso/Katy returning + Ed up 4 :celestial4:

Good #1. Avril retiring :clap:

High is okay I guess (although I still haven't heard it in full lol)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.