Everything posted by itslukebtch
-
Demi Lovato - 'It's Not That Deep (Unless You Want It To Be)'
such a shame this album wasn't bigger, it should be huge.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
in EU that was on standard, so for me it's not a bonus 😅
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
haven't heard it, so no idea, but there's also I Run Away and Before The Goodbye
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
No idea
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
you're going to find out on the 9th
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I already posted the tracklist
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
yep, She'll Never Be Me is coming next week
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
the pre sale for the vinyl starts on the 6.11, the day of the digital release
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
the announcement should be coming this or next week, i guess. cause apparently one of the tracks is coming next week.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
really? didn't remember that 😅 still flawless
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
but Before The Goodbye is the final version tho? it was officially released before
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
yeah I think I did post the release date for the album and plastic box? 😅
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
nope, know only what I've written here. no idea when it's being announced, but should be soon I guess? since it's coming out in November
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
actually when I heard about it I thought it leaked already 😅 I guess I mistook it with Welcome To Me or sth 💀then I was like.. wait a minute.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
nope, have no idea 😅
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I've seen the tracklisting, ive already posted some things that came true in the past 😅 but i you are all going to find out soon enough. And yes, there's also Before the Goodbye and I Run Away plus Overprotected and Boys remxies.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
if i remember correctly the digital release is in November and the vinyl comes out in January
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
At least finally they are going to give us something new 😅 i always wanted to hear Sacred as well, but maybe that was for ITZ?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
These 3 are going to be included as well as Right Now, Intimidated plus… My Big Secret. So happy we are finally going to have these songs in good quality
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
I can see it being called The Death Of The Showgirl (so the pop era) and after that she comes back to country 🤡
- Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo performs "For Good" live at the EST London
-
Sony starts taking down 'Britney' unreleaseds as 25th anniversary approaches
'Britney' 2LP vinyl is coming out in January for the 25th anniversary but tbh i doubt they are going to put anything new there 🤡
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
ive been playing it non stop and somehow it just gets better, she really did that 🥹
-
Taylor performs "I Knew It, I Knew You" + "You've Got A Friend..." with Randy Newman
she should release the piano version, sounds much much better than the country one
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
my first reaction was that it's so so, but been listening to it on repeat now - it's so addictive and beautiful 😍