Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

skinnybitch

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skinnybitch

  1. How is a video promo? It's 2026 not 2012
  2. Katy had multiple variants, vanguard performance and exclusive download versions and still couldn't
  3. It's going #1 Smilers finally get to smile
  4. 500? My nerves can't handle this
  5. Well **** he's 1&2 on iTunes it might be over
  6. Riley Green just released a $5 iTunes exclusive it's already #2 it's over.
  7. More signed copies Is my guess??? Wish Columbia did all these variants and stuff for ESV. It would have opened with over 200k
  8. Don't website sales usually get added later? Or is that the total
  9. She's not getting another dime out of me. Not buying any of those. I already got my physicals and I bought the original on iTunes. If she wants sales she needs to get her ass up and WORK
  10. I love the album I'm just bored. Wish she'd do something. She kills off her fanbase more and more each era. This the worst era yet. She hasn't left the house ONCE (release party doesn't count)
  11. It's one thing to not tour and I get why she doesn't want to, but why can't she just do random 1 time performances and then go home? SNL…. VMAS…… film backyard sessions in her backyard. Like give us SOMETHING.
  12. Unlike Katy people like Miley. PROMO is the problem. She revived her career just by promoting , performing , doing covers and festivals 2020-2022 that's why flowers smashed. Her only issue is she refuses to do any kind of work now which is what works for her.
  13. Waitttttt with the lack of promo and hype I was expecting a 3.2m total debut this is a smash for me okay milene
  14. At least she's flopping without having done anything/leaving the house. It's not as embarrassing as Katy and Demi who spent months on TikTok trying to build hype baiting nostalgia and paying influencers to act like there's hype for their return with tons of performances and tours
  15. Please tell us we'll get SOME kind of promo… a backyard session? VMA? Fallon?? Anything…? @bottomoftheocean
  16. The album is perfect anyone who dislikes it is ******ed
  17. All these meltdowns on Twitter omg she's really about to be fanless soon
  18. Just heard smile… cannot believe she put that dumb ass remix on instead
  19. I'm guessing different religion will be a single some time in the future? There was a video filmed right?
  20. The descriptions sound so good im gagging omfg I need it NOW
  21. I agree. So many of the original cover with just 10 different shades of the same red
  22. Omg spill is he correct @bottomoftheocean
  23. I can't get over how good different religion is. Is it confirmed next single with video on Friday???
  24. Why are we celebrating iTunes positions. It takes like 13 sales to be #1
  25. Exactly what it deserves it's her own doing. Atlantic about to block her from ever releasing again

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.