Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mr. Weatherwox

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Weatherwox

  1. http://kingofwallpapers.com/barbra-streisand/barbra-streisand-012.jpg
  2. Save - Heavy Love, Truce Off - Heavenly, Believer
  3. Not the best vocal perfomance of the album getting eliminated Save: Heavy Love Truce Getaway Car Off Heavenly Believer
  4. Aaa, this week sounds so exciting, damn! I'll be sure to sight up next season as well probably.
  5. Not Rihanna getting further in a singing competition then Barbra, Kelly, Christina and so on Well, it was fun nevertheless! It'll be interesting to see who'll win Good luck to y'all, especially Lea.
  6. She has no reliable fanbase here so goodbye honeys, I suppose
  7. I was going to post a more emotional perfomance at first but the theme for a week was to showcase pipes so I chose this one instead cause it's very belty and showcases projection and her head voice and a bit of growling effect and so on.
  8. 7 people left... there's almost a 50 percent chance to be in the bottom 3 Will have to choose the perfomance very carefully.
  9. Slay that consistency, I guess! These two weeks were so messy. I blame the fact that ATRL glitched, I hope next one will be fine.
  10. Most of y'all post these colorful HQ videos that make me feel so retro
  11. Ahaha, I was going to go with another perfomance already but I had a feeling that you would use My Man sooner or later and I wanted to be first, sorry But Lea slays that perfomance of On My Own so hopefully you'll be fine this week Yas at my smiles working agaaaain I added the duet perfomance to my original post for this week.
  12. I guess Barbra will be the opener this week. Will post the duet perfomance tomorrow or are we supposed to post them after everyone has posted their solo stuff? Edit:
  13. Would be nice to know how the scores will be assigned before we post performances. Like, is it 10 for solo and like 5 for duet?
  14. Well, Kelly already won one singing competion, so she should not be too upset! Two singers will be eliminated each week, right? Excited for duets perfomance, I have a lot of them to choose from. Yas. I could even pick a duet with herself but that would be too much, ahaha.
  15. Yas at Barbra being in Top 2 this week.
  16. This was really interesting and exciting! Thanks to all judges for your feedback, can't wait to see the theme of the next week. It's already saturday in my city though.. I hope results won't be revealed when I'll be asleep, ahah.
  17. Ahaha, I know which perfomance I will choose for a dancing week(if we do one) but the choreograpgy will be, um... original... maybe I'll find something else in my archives though, hohoho
  18. Love the line-up, can't wait to see what y'all will post, maybe I'll finally get into some of these artists. For future reference: Are we allowed to use clips from movies if the scene with singing was shot live?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.