Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Syd

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Syd

  1. I've found this article https://dealdigest.com/the-pussycat-dolls-sign-with-caa-for-representation/ It was linked on this page https://bookingagentinfo.com/celebrity/pussycat-dolls/ So maybe it's legit?
  2. I can't choose, because I think they're both great in their own way.
  3. All of the “Big Fat Lie” singles were bad. They did not represent this great album at all.
  4. Bionic was such a great album, lots of underrated songs. I love “Lift Me Up”, “Birds Of Pray”, “I Am”, “WooHoo” and “I Hate Boys”.
  5. It has some kinda weird nostalgia factor for people from ex-USSR countries. It's a timeless bop and I think Ukrainian radio will play it for years to come.
  6. Yes, CTTR is a huge hit here due to nostalgic sound.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.