Everything posted by LordMombi
-
Paris Was the Most Successful City for Hip-Hop in 2019
Not surprising for me tbh
-
Thriller reenters top 100 of BB200
This was one of Harvey Weisteins favorite songs. He also committed suicide right before Halloween because ghosts can't get caught or be charged with rape.
-
HIH #10 Bubbling Under
- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Wishing Bernie the best. Biden the WORST.- HIH #10 Bubbling Under
Haven't heard yet, exclusively because of the cringeworthy title. Let me go listen thoHaven't heard yet, exclusively because of the cringeworthy title. Let me go listen thoHaven't heard yet, exclusively because of the cringeworthy title. Let me go listen tho. It's very unrelatable. Who is this aimed at? Gay Hawaiian biker gangs?- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Girl. Biden is not Biggie & you are not Kim. Give it up.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
The full gif:- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Self-hate, and working against your best interests due to multiple layers of sociopolitical and media indoctrination is real. Getting poor people to unknowingly work against themselves is typically a Republican /Corpratist tactic. But it's definitely common and widely accepted now within the Democratic (and i type that word with unease) Elites and their lackeys (many of whom occupy this very thread).- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Girl, and this is while he's ON Namenda.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I'm not one for censorship, but if you got banned doing your good work in here (I don't agree a lot with your posts in other places), they (non gendered) deserve the same treatment. Gillibrand ouT! Can't wait for this next debate. Bernie better serve. Wish marianne was in tho. She's been up with that #bigtruth movement.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
And I oop...- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Just finally watched this video. The lashings Also, when Bernie wins I'm really hoping for Nina Turner as the VP, but if he caves in and goes with Warren I'll be ight with it- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I swear, I just know that Joe Biden is on Namenda.- Madonna earns 48th Club Songs #1 with "I Rise"
yes plz, for #49 and then #50 with God Control. Good, deserved, that remix album she had put out last Friday to 'I Rise' was gooooood.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I read this without scrolling up and was thinking it was about Marianne- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
That's my president!- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
My main concern right now is the people who are truly Pro-Biden and support his policies. Secondly, my vote always stems from who has caused the least harm vs. the most good in their lives. Unfortunately, Trump has still caused less harm than Biden, but that's due to Trump not being a Politician. I know Bernie and Marianne have done the most good. So I pray one of them wins.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I swear to god as soon as im unbanned from fb tomorrow I'm letting this Old Af profile pic-less Biden troll to "shove his Zoloft, Namenda, Pradaxa, and corporate oligarchian Biden vote" up his ass. He wasn't mentioned and tried to comment and call me uneducated from the Bayou because my profile says I'm from Louisiana. Old people truly are dumb af. Little does the pos know I am about to graduate from a higher ranking college in Texas than his limousine driving ass could ever hope for (or maybe he's too ****ing stupid and needs to visit the senior planet Facebook group to help keep him a bit more updated on technology so he is better at reading a Facebook profile https://m.facebook.com/seniorplanet/). Ok I'm done melting down and am also going to re-register to vote tomorrow.- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
"This morning we made it to the 130,000 unique donor mark! Many thanks to those of you who made it happen. Now we wait to see whether we make 2% in 4 DNC-designated polls, and that will determine whether not I’ll be in Houston for the third debate." Everyone plug in your landlines so you can tell the people calling you're voting for Marianne- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Why I feel like that user is only defending/rooting for Kamala because she resembles Mariah Carey?- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Support Queen Marianne. Hoping it's not another Gravel situation if she does get the amount of donors. "Right now we need 3,049 more first-time contributors to make it to the 130,000 we need for the donor qualifications for the next DNC debate. Let’s get it done by the end of this week-end!! https://secure.actblue.com/donate/marianne-williamson-2020-committee"- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
Guys....please help me understand what is this is it: Is this like a parody, or is this actually real...?- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
"The corporate media is freaking out over Bernie’s criticism of Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post. They're not only wrong, they're hypocrites. There are several layers of absurdity here. One is that Sanders’s point is not particularly controversial. While it’s understandable that a corporate-controlled press wants to pretend otherwise, there are countless examples of corporate media muzzling its own reporting, whether the wholesale silencing of anti-war voices after September 11 by companies like Disney and NBC, or the editing out of a news station’s parent company from a report on US industry’s use of shoddy materials (also NBC). A less alarming version of this also happens at the Post, which prohibits its employees from criticizing its partners and advertisers on social media." edit: oops sorry for the double post https://jacobinmag.com/2019/08/bernie-sanders-jeff-bezos-washington-post-criticism-corporate-media- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
"The corporate media is freaking out over Bernie’s criticism of Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post. They're not only wrong, they're hypocrites. There are several layers of absurdity here. One is that Sanders’s point is not particularly controversial. While it’s understandable that a corporate-controlled press wants to pretend otherwise, there are countless examples of corporate media muzzling its own reporting, whether the wholesale silencing of anti-war voices after September 11 by companies like Disney and NBC, or the editing out of a news station’s parent company from a report on US industry’s use of shoddy materials (also NBC). A less alarming version of this also happens at the Post, which prohibits its employees from criticizing its partners and advertisers on social media." https://jacobinmag.com/2019/08/bernie-sanders-jeff-bezos-washington-post-criticism-corporate-media - Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS