Everything posted by Sander
-
Was Whitney Houston The Most Gorgeous MPG Ever?
For me it's Christina Aguilera, but Whitney, Rihanna & Cher all around their mid twenties are up there.
-
Which artist can out sing and out perform Beyonce?
I'm sorry you feel the need to diminish another well-respected singer's talent. There's a reason Christina's name has been dropped in these kind of conversations ever since she started, because of her versatility, emoting capabilities, raw energy... So define outsinging, it's not just technical capabilities.
-
Which artist can out sing and out perform Beyonce?
Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga
-
Which albums, made by women, had the most impact on your life?
Definitely Stripped by Christina Aguilera.
-
Better Best Female Pop Vocal nominated song on Grammy's 2004?
The Grammy's got it right that night
-
Pink talks about Xtina again, says she wanted to shut LM video set down
I mean, Pink could've just accepted to not sit in the chair & respect boundaries, that would perfectly fit her 'nO BuLLy'-shtick even... But in stead she chose to dig up 20+ year old stories, sing to a Christina blow-up doll & mock Christina's public intoxication charges throughout these years. That's a different kind of absurd. Luckily for Pink her pettiness, like her success & accomplishments, is always just there & mostly flying under everyone's radar.
-
NY Times: Grammys relevance depends on Beyonce winning AOTY
Nah, Renaissance isn't AOTY material or groundbreaking by any means, Lemonade not winning that Grammy was actually debatable. They're really trying to make this into some sort of Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar kind of situation tbh.
-
Panned albums that are better than acclaimed albums?
Stripped by Christina Aguilera is the prime example imo.
-
Albums that had a big impact on you during puberty?
Stripped - Christina Aguilera
-
The Best Damn Thing surpasses Stripped
I'd still have Stripped any day over that Avril album tho.
-
Which pop girl had the best debut single?
Christina Aguilera's was the absolute best imo. Videogames by Lana is definitely among my most favorite debut songs as well.
-
Beyoncé - "BREAK MY SOUL"
A bit underwhelming & generic for her standards I suppose, but I feel it will grow after a few listens… idk but I think my biggest issue with it is that the song could be from literally anyone and it feels kind of impersonal to me.
-
Why hasnt Xtina been cancelled yet?
The only thing disgusting here are your vile intended fan-fiction assumptions implying Christina has anything to do with her mental breakdown.
-
“AGUILERA” Failed To Chart on the BB200. Why?
Aside from the roll-out it's a Spanish EP album and those simply are not as anticipated as a full English studio album. Her Mi Reflejo album, released in her prime, shows it rather caters to a niche as well. Additionally half of the content was released months ago & there is no physical edition. I think no one expected it to chart, but it's all ok. She delivered a solid, quality project so far.
-
More enjoyable voice: Britney or Xtina?
Xtina for sure
-
Songs that are like a big hug?
I think this one will always feel like either a Sunday, a big hug or a spark of hope.
-
Christina Aguilera - La Tormenta
I think I still prefer La Fuerza as a whole as I'm a bit undecided on song 4 & 5, but at least there's no Somos Nada 2.0. And the 1-2-3 punch of Sueltame, Brujeria & Traguito is everything. But most importantly - So proud of Xtina for delivering such a stellar project so far. Best of all I think she sounds inspired & is having a lot of fun with it, reminds me of pre-2010 Christina. To me it seems the tours, residency have all helped her to further evolve & develop on the premise of Liberation; artistically finding herself again. As much as I love Liberation, it always felt like she was just starting in that regard. I definitely see and hear growth here when we take the interviews & the few performances into account as well. She definitely exceeds my expectations so far.
-
Christina and JLo entertained sanctioned Russian oligarchs. Surprised?
I made it somewhat easier to comprehend if you don't mind.
-
Kelly covers Beautiful by Christina Aguilera on her show
Cute, but Christina’s rendition remains unmatched.
-
HDD: Adele 833k (biggest debut of the year), Taylor 165k
Not sure how to feel about Adele's numbers. I mean, she's having the biggest debut of the year and that alone speaks volumes... but they def feel underwhelming for her standards.
-
Xtina's updated US album sales
Post-Bionic is actually better than expected. Especially Lotus & Liberation doing 100K pure sales. We can all agree she definitely wasted time during her prime, but on the other hand... I applaud her for always being true to herself and sticking to her plan. Solid discography & stats.
-
ATRL SUPREME ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Xtina Lana Rihanna Alicia Miley
-
ATRL SUPREME ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Save: Christina Off: Pink
-
ATRL SUPREME ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Xtina
-
HDD: Mumford 231K; #5 Mariah 51K; #40 Little Mix 16K
Not you trying to rewrite history. Christina has her fair share of classics & is one of the defining artists from her generation no matter how you put it. Comparing Liberation & Caution makes sense in a way that both are efforts from aging pop stars who did a similar theatre bundle.