Everything posted by -Rockstar101-
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
They usually have one but we had our own since we wanted it to be gold (looks fantastic on my Killer Love cd) 🤭
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Guys, does anyone of you know the name of the male dancers? 😁
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Try the sign. It worked perfectly in Prague 😁
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Well she is breaking the rules also 😂 taking her sweet time. That's what we liked the most. There is no rushing
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Well just break the rules like I did. I asked her if we could take a selfie haha
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Glad you enjoyed it! Did you bring up Baby Love or did she just remember? 😂
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Yay 😁 Think about good questions. I had mine ready and once she was there I forgot most of them haha
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I'm thinking about going too ☺️
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
We forgot to ask about the Dolls 🫣 @Ribbit you can skip Lil Kim but Deja Vu is actually quite good
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Well. It was just the sound check. No ritual, I wonder what they meant with that haha. She was singing As If We Never Said Goodbye for over 3 minutes 🤭
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Exactly what happened to me 😂 If you have anyone with N26, it's working.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That's what I'm talking about. No wonder she always just cared about UK if her team wouldn't tell her that lol
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That she feels insecure to put them out. And I was saying nicely that she should just do it. No matter what haters are going to say and she is doing for the fans. Even when I mentioned Whatever U Like she said she is doing a part of it and that she wasn't sure people would like it and she would bore us with it. Everyone was literally saying that it's exactly the opposite. Well I read on Twitter that she is considering it now
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
And one more thing. She didn't even know that Baby Love got released in Germany and that it was in our top 10. Like what? 🫣
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Just got home from Prague. It was amazing! The meet and greet was very nice. She talked a lot with every single fan. Me and another fan were saying she should release songs even if she is afraid to do so, we are supporting her. My bf brought a Jessica Glitter photo to sign and it was hilarious. She loved it 😂 and even though I had my selfie with her already and one of the managers said I won't get another one, I got one with my boyfriend 🤭 The show was awesome. I'm glad I was able to see them live. She was even waving and smiling at us 4 or 5 times 🤗
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
5 people? Wow I was really nervous but that is making it even better 🤭
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That would be such a letdown for them 🫣 Btw when did you receive your M&G mail? Getting kind of nervous 😬
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Well. Maybe the tour is the push they needed? Seeing that we still care about them
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Tbh all of it just proves that the picture the GP has from her, is totally wrong. Which makes me sad 😔 yeah her management sucks but it also played a huge part why she was not as successful as she could have been.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Thanks for all the info. It sounds a mess but the memories are worth it.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Omg. At the beginning I was like 😱 and then you came with the solution. I really hope they won't do that to us. I don't have the chance for another concert. Hope you still enjoyed today ☺️
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Got it fixed! The company behind it was blocked by my bank due to negative feedback. Used my sisters bank account and now it worked. Excited
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Welp. I'm f*cked. None of my payments are working and there is no problem with my bank accounts. So no m&g for me, I guess 😔
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That's so true! Time to burn some credit card money, I guess 😂😂😂