Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

Just now, Alena said:

But let's hope the judges rig it for @Citrus once again and change his tribe so he doesn't get voted off next x

Bitch let's hope God sends you the power to not be near last place in the whole ****ing game for the 6th week in a row 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alena said:

But let's hope the judges rig it for @Citrus once again and change his tribe so he doesn't get voted off next x

That’s what happens when you have a personality x 

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Shut up

Idk why people are taking this so personally though, one is threatening to eliminate me on another game and doing personal insults and other is bringing up runs of other games that literally have nothing to do with this. Oh well, some can't see that it's just a tournament and must get offended and mad over a game move.

11 minutes ago, Citrus said:

I'm just saying, she originally wanted to betray LMG and K$. Then changed her mind a couple times. She does not care about any of you, and nobody should trust her post merge.

20 minutes ago, Citrus said:

@Loveyoubxtch@AlenaSnakes who can't perform well and will never have a place on my or anyone I work with' steams. Snakes who can't perform well on their own so they must resort to lying and backstabbing. But hey, I'd be that way too without talent. 

You literally said you played mind games to get votes against @Fa1x intelectual instead of you in earlier rounds.

Resultado de imagen para so what is the true

Just now, Losing my ground said:

You literally said you played mind games to get votes against @Fa1x intelectual instead of you in earlier rounds.

Resultado de imagen para so what is the true

I mean I'll expose what I said if y'all want, but it was round 1 and I literally just told my tribe I think I'd perform better if I was saved than she would. 

7 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

Citrus sent us nudes and we sent them right back.

That's bc they were catfish from Dylan's early days of ATRL

Just now, Citrus said:

That's bc they were catfish from Dylan's early days of ATRL

Dylan just turned 16....

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

The theme for Round 6 is...

Now I've Got A Bellyache

~What an expensive fate~

As you may have noticed, the aesthetic theme this season has been inspired by pirates. It's only fitting that we have a round based on pirates, criminals, and the like! For this challenge, you will be searching for a song written from the perspective of a criminal, villain, or other ne'er-do-well. This song should give us a sense of the bad things they've done, whether it's murder, crimes, or other scandalous, evil choices. Songs that give us a sense of the villain's psychopathy and evil personality can be beneficial to your score. Oh, and there's one more thing... this song MUST express that the criminal feels guilt for their actions. This guilt can be genuine from their conscience or perhaps from fear that they are going to be caught and punished. But demonstrating the villain's remorse in the lyrics is critical to success this round. BTW I would highly recommend against songs where the topic is cheating on someone - that's not a crime, while it is awful... we want something bigger and more devastating. 

What To Do:

Once your song is selected, PM the hosts in the SURVIVOR chat the artist and title of your song (do this in your voting/trio PM that we sent you). You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

There are 18 of you playing this game. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, I encourage you to send a back–up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

Take Into Consideration:

• The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.
  • The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.
  • The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):

9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.

8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.

7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.

6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.

5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.

3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.

1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

I will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously, no one can select this song as their entry.

The example for this round is one.of.the.best.songs.of.2017!!! "Bellyache" by Billie Eilish from her EP, 'Don't Smile At Me'. The song is written from the perspective of a psychopath who has murdered her friends and has come to the realization that consequences will be coming soon. She seems to demonstrate an air of insanity early on, but in the chorus, expresses guilt for doing what she did. She thought that she would feel better after her revenge, but now she's got a bellyache. 

Where's my mind, Where's my mind
Where's my mind, Where's my mind

Maybe it's in the gutter
Where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

As always, this is due in 24 hours, so 11 PM EST on Thursday, October 12th and please submit in the SURVIVOR PM chat that has rl231 and Element in it!

10 minutes ago, Citrus said:

ATRL's Drag Race All Stars invitation cancelled for Alena

...is what I'd say if she had originally performed well enough to even be consisdered 

She went home about the same time than Buddy, Kunty and me, how's that underperform?

Also, not Alena getting her AS invitation revoked but not me. Citrus considering to forgive Evita for the ratings.

Losing my ground

I do apologize if i hurt anyones feelings, that was never the case to be. I have nothing against @Citrus or @Buddy! but they literally just ended up on the other side of the numbers. You can hate me all you want but it was nothing personal. Before this i really like both of you but it obviously doesn't seem to matter as the two are being so vile towards me now. I didn't even decide to vote out Buddy but if they want to blame it all on me they can go ahead.

Edited by Alena

12 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

baby im lowkey a bystander.

giphy.gif

Well, he mentioned you in her threat.

giphy.gif

Not a new challenge when I'm not done with this mess, and my PMs are exploding :rip:  anyway

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Losing my ground said:

Not a new challenge when I'm not done with this mess, and my PMs are exploding :rip:  anyway

You can keep being messy tbh

11 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

That’s what happens when you have a personality x 

Not you having a personality

Buddy!

Edited by Losing my ground

let me send in a r&b sex bop about murdering the pumpum

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Well, he mentioned you in her threat.

giphy.gif

Feel free to screenshot and expose what I said bc it defo wasn't anything Moo doesn't know (ie that she and I generally outscore K$ and Alena)

• ATRL Moderator

phew i just read the last few pages 

wig? gone

35 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Not you having a personality

Buddy!

Yes, a personality. I'm not sitting here fake AF like you, Alena, Loveyou, etc. My ass been straight up since the very beginning.

Idk who you think you are but HUNNY you can ask anyone, my personality has dominated GAMES. Unlike you, I know when to stop being a rat ass bitch to the point where i'm completely unlikeabale. You may have the votes now, but let me tell you, you will NOT make it as far as you hope. You never do, and you never will.

gVkdFFR.gif