OFF

When a Woman

Toneladas :cries:

SAVE

Amarillo

Trap

ElDoradoBanner.png

Spoiler

Shakira released her eleventh studio album on May, 26th. El Dorado is Shakira's second bilingual studio album (Sale El Sol, 2010). The record was already a smash before its release. In fact, its first single - Chantaje (feat. Maluma) - was released in October of last year and went to become one of Shakira's most viewed videos of all time. The song has been certified platinum in the US and its music video keeps on getting an average of 5,000,000 views a day. The same happened with La Bicicleta - Shakira's duet with Carlos Vives that is also included in the album - that became a smash in Europe and South America. Me Enamoré was Shakira's first solo single off El Dorado. The music video for the song has already passed the 200,000,000 views on YouTube and has been certified multiple times. Besides these three singles and Deja Vu - a duet with Prince Roy - a new single is ready to be released soon, Perro Fiel (feat. Nicky Jam).

It has been reported that after a month and a half of its release, El Dorado is the best selling latin album of the year in the US with 131,000 copies sold. The worldwide figures round the 650,000 copies. On top of that, later on this year Shakira will hit the road with The El Dorado World Tour.

It is now the time for ATRL to decide what's the best track of El Dorado by playing its album survivor.

We have now moved on to single eliminations. With this being said, only one track was eliminated during this third round and it was - surprisingly - "Me Enamoré". With a total amount of 11 negative votes, we say goodbye to one more single off the album. On the positive side, we have "Perro Fiel (feat. Nicky Jam)" that managed to gather 8 positive votes overall.

Let's move on to round three!

albumdorado.png  tracklist_R4.png

WRITTEN TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. Me Enamoré [R3 - 11 Votes]

2. Nada

3. Chantaje (feat. Maluma)

4. When a Woman

5. Amarillo

6. Perro Fiel (feat. Nicky Jam)

7. Trap (feat. Maluma)

8. Comme Moi (feat. Black M) [R1 - 21 Votes]

9. Coconut Tree

10. La Bicicleta (with Carlos Vives) [R2 - 7 Votes]

11. Deja Vu (feat. Prince Roy) [R2 - 14 Votes]

12. What We Said (feat. MAGIC!) [R1 - 14 Votes]

13. Toneladas

Voteoff2.png

Off: When A Woman, Amarillo

Save: Trap

Just now, Jaye said:

Barcelona is losing because of a Pique own-goal right now so you know Shakira is about to have rough sex tonight because her man is going to be angry. 

Wrong thread sis. This is the rate, not the album thread :rofl:

2 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Wrong thread sis. This is the rate, not the album thread :rofl:

I deleted it, lmfao. I just saw el dorado i didnt realize it was the rate. 

Anyways:

Off: Amarillo, When A Woman.

Save: Coconut Tree.

5 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Barcelona is losing because of a Pique own-goal right now so you know Shakira is about to have rough sex tonight because her man is going to be angry. 

:rip::rip::rip:

OFF

Toneladas

When A Woman

SAVE

Trap

Edited by Jimi

2. Nada

3. Chantaje (feat. Maluma)

4. When a Woman

5. Amarillo

6. Perro Fiel (feat. Nicky Jam)

7. Trap (feat. Maluma)

SALVO: AMARILLO

OFF: NADA, CUANDO UNA MUJER :!ohno:

Save: Trap (The best album track)

Off: Amarillo - Perro Fiel

Edited by GrandeVersace

On 31/07/2017 at 11:51 PM, Jaye said:

You should show the placements too in the post. So I can laugh about the placements of the songs to people who liked them or get mad about them later. 

I forgot to reply! The reason why I don't reveal all the votes (even though anyone can just count them) has to do with the fact that I believe it'd change the way people would vote. :confused:

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I forgot to reply! The reason why I don't reveal all the votes (even though anyone can just count them) has to do with the fact that I believe it'd change the way people would vote. :confused:

No I mean like Last place (13th place): NAME OF SONG. 12th Place: NAME OF SONG. not the way people voted. 

Just now, Jaye said:

No I mean like Last place (13th place): NAME OF SONG. 12th Place: NAME OF SONG. not the way people voted. 

Oh, I see! That's an idea! I will see how it looks next update!

Save: When A Woman 

Off: Toneladas, Nada

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.