Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Legends with the most disappointing collabs?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Anora
    Anora

    I'm sorry, but Madonna. Me Against The Music 4 Minutes B-Day Song Gimme All Your Luvin' I Don't Give A ***** I'm Medoner Medellin

  • durrss
    durrss

    but these are bops

  • HexMayhem
    HexMayhem

    I heard Florence and Gaga and expected Seven Devils / Never Let Me Go / Spectrum. We got Hey Girl.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.