Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K.D.S. Top 40 Countdown || "petal" debuts at #1 on both charts

Featured Replies

07.10.2026: My Body Isn't Ready #2 heart2

07.17.2026: I'd By Lyin' debut clap3

07.24.2026: stupid song + I'd Be Lyin' top 10 clap3

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 583.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kevin2803
    Kevin2803

    It's a site called Crownnote

  • Kevin2803
    Kevin2803

    https://www.crownnote.com/charts/kevin2803/kds-top-25-countdown-126   4 1 Ariana Grande – "twilight zone" 1(×1) 3 1 2 Tate McRae – "Sports car" 1(×8) 12 2 3 JADE – "FUFN (**** You For No

  • Mature already falling :(

𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕡 𝟙𝟘 clap

Living for the slow but steady swap between Too Easy and Crash Out. Both are great songs, so I'm happy to see some Tinashe love whenever I spot it! heart

Also nice to see less get some love. A very underrated track on Olivia's album clap3 And yes at Tyla debuting clap

Great Top2, Crash Out rising (tho I know Melatonin will become a multiple-week #1 soon), Brand New Chanels with a nice debut and like I do debuting clap3

7/16~ Danceteria +13 katie2 less debuting heart2 A good and underrated track from the album. Adam making appearances on the other charts smitten || 7/23~ Tinashe top debut clap Crash Out is nice, better than Too Easy for me. Well now I'd say each new release is better than the last. lakitu Kelly also arriving heart I'd Be Lyin' is definitely her best song in a minute. || 7/30~ Oh she had a massive jump this time around clap3 Crash Out entering the top 10 alongside her date Oh wow seeing SMASH Cast took me back.. I don't remember I'm Not Sorry though matty Charli's album missing the top 10 keir Yeah I wasn't really feeling it either. || 8/6~ petal (song) is cute & petal (album) is good. Not her strongest work but also not necessarily as weak as some people are saying. Then again I might need to dive deeper into it because I don't recall how like I do goes oh Slayyyter, Robyn, Tove debuts alexz3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.