Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

rafael-abc

2 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

:lmao:

i actually cackled at this, you should stick to posting more funny tweets and less of your usual pretentious trolling

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.dafda82b38

• Haha 8
  • Confused 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

3 hours ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

Should've been an Ep with

the joker

smile

world on a string

folie a deux

happy mistake

everything else is 😴

Not me having only these songs too. You have excellent taste :gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The gaslighting of OJazzGaH is weird to me, if you don't like it then listen to her other pop albums but don't tell me I can't like a certain Gaga album just because it doesn't have a synth on it. Personally, y'all can listen to Poker Face 24/7, but I appreciate the Gaga fans that listen to both her pop and her traditional pop stuff cause variety is exciting:giraffe:

• Like 8

• ATRL Moderator

I'm happy this was the surprise release album because I did not want another jazz moment from her :deadbanana2:

I'll listen to it a cute few times and then will be perched for the LG7 lead 

4 hours ago, The Next Day said:

The gaslighting of OJazzGaH is weird to me, if you don't like it then listen to her other pop albums but don't tell me I can't like a certain Gaga album just because it doesn't have a synth on it. Personally, y'all can listen to Poker Face 24/7, but I appreciate the Gaga fans that listen to both her pop and her traditional pop stuff cause variety is exciting:giraffe:

I've been offline all day enjoying the album, and then I get on here to see dumb posts like that one. No one is forcing me to like the album  :deadbanana4:

Her jazz albums are perfect for fall, and this is her best jazz project yet. :heart2:

• Like 1

I feared the worst after the good morning tiktok memes:ahh: but after a couple listens this is a cute project actually, the second half is really good :gaycat4:  far superior than the first one 

• Like 1

The way everyone is just calling it jazz? There's literally a few jazz songs.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1

I listened to the album last night and really enjoyed it, unlike her projects with Tony Bennett I think I might actually use this album. She sounds amazing and the songs were well chosen too, I love her version of Smile.

• Like 1

Also Happy Mistake is low key a soty contender whew, madre GAG never misses :jonny6:

• Like 2

I actually like this more on my second listen. Gonna raise my score from 6/10 to 7/10. :eli:

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

The way everyone is just calling it jazz? There's literally a few jazz songs.

That's because no one could get past them. Opening the album with trash like Good Morning was enough for people to just skip the rest

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

Good morning good morning to you 

1c4e6f015da1112d028412490b69d823c17d4478

Just reading this made angry.

• Haha 3

I started listening to this but couldn't continue because I got bored after World on a String, so I skipped to Happy Mistake considering everyone praising it. It's a good song but I don't see myself coming back to that song again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.