• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shoful

• Junlin

• xokuba

• Bencharmer

It's a new album and MOM is track one. "Lights Camera Action" is track two.  It was never going to be "four new tracks".

Side One is:

01. MOM

02. Lights Camera Action

03. Taboo

04. Someone For Me

05. Good As Gone

There may even be 2/ 3 more tracks on Side one.

There is another track on the album called "Night Owl" (I have heard a clip) and it sounds like it (in part) borrows from the pentatonic scale.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

It's a new album and MOM is track one. "Lights Camera Action" is track two.  It was never going to be "four new tracks".

Side One is:

01. MOM

02. Lights Camera Action

03. Taboo

04. Someone For Me

05. Good As Gone

There may even be 2/ 3 more tracks on Side one.

There is another track on the album called "Night Owl" (I have heard a clip) and it sounds like it (in part) borrows from the pentatonic scale.

omg :jonnycat: a new Kylie album was not on my bingo card for this year - especially since it's almost over! - but I'm so excited.

however... there is a bit of dread knowing that we now have to include MOM in the list of Kylie's otherwise immaculate lead singles

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

omg :jonnycat: a new Kylie album was not on my bingo card for this year - especially since it's almost over! - but I'm so excited.

however... there is a bit of dread knowing that we now have to include MOM in the list of Kylie's otherwise immaculate lead singles

True, but what we know of the track-list of the new sister album reinforces the view that all the other collabs ("Midnight Ride", "In The Night" and EOSN) are each from the other featured artists projects (and not Kylie's), which makes "Tension II" somewhat baggage free and creates space for completely new material.

Also, people need to stop with the "leftovers" shtick. It is long established the leftovers from "Tension I" included the following:

"Water", "More Than A Feeling", "Love Unlimited" (AKA "To Be In Love"), "Electric", "Hello", "Heartbreak City", "Happy" and that awful song "Go To".

There is no suggestion these actual leftovers are anywhere near the track-listing for "Tension II" (even if that is kind of horrific in a way, as it suggests the truly lost gem "Love Unlimited/ To Be In Love" has been consigned to the trash bin by people who should have spotted it's potential and known much better).

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Like 2

Hopefully we get some announcements this week/Friday. 

If this is a new album, it makes me a little sad that it'll probably mean "Heavenly Body" and "Drum" won't be released on streaming. Unless they release them to streaming on the album's anniversary as "previously online store exclusives" and they won't make much fuss about it. I bought the album so I have the tracks on my library but more people need to listen to those masterpieces.

I honestly doubt any of her her collabs will be on this (Dance Alone, Midnight Ride) as those were never "promoted" on her website. EOSN is on her website so that probably could be included in the album which I am not mad about as it's so good and fresh and honestly it is a Kylie song produced by The Blessed Madonna.

And while I'd prefer new songs on this album, please include "Running" queen, it's too good to remain unreleased. 

On 9/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, Scheissex said:

Are they scrapping MOM? Or it will still be part of Tension II?

Hope they scrap that terrible song glad it flopped 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xokuba said:

If the re-release is scrapped I don't want it to be named Tension II. Let's name it something else and promote it as Tension's sister.

These sequels usually gets struck by the curse of not delivering what they potentially could. 

Let's throw some Gesaffelstein in there...

What would you call it then? 

Some of her best albums have been one word or two like Light Years, Fever, X, Aphrodite, Golden, Disco/ Infinite Disco, Tension/ Extension

Kyliewood

Lovers Eclipse 

Symphonic

Love CPR

Heavenly Body

Electric  

Minogue 

Kylie Minogue ™️ 

7 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

There is no suggestion these actual leftovers are anywhere near the track-listing for "Tension II" (even if that is kind of horrific in a way, as it suggests the truly lost gem "Love Unlimited/ To Be In Love" has been consigned to the trash bin by people who should have spotted it's potential and known much better).

Oh you are- 

gNjwjhZ.gif 

• Like 1

I'm so tired of this release like every 5 sec its going to be something else. MYM in MYM out MYM in. Reissue. New album. Reissue. Kylie just announce whatever it is

15 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Oh you are- 

gNjwjhZ.gif 

Ngl, I truly believe "Love Unlimited" has been done dirty by BMG and that it has all the hallmarks of a song with the potential to become a classic staple in her catalogue over a proportion of her released singles.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

Ngl, I truly believe "Love Unlimited" has been done dirty by BMG and that it has all the hallmarks of a song with the potential to become a classic staple in her catalogue over a proportion of her released singles.

Absolutely that's true. I was gagged the first time I heard it. Heavenly Body also being in the same world is so frustrating because together they could've made Tension into a much more essential album for her, whereas outside the singles now I feel like there's nothing there that she hasn't done better before. 

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

I AGREE! Out of all those leaked Tension tracks, that one screamed single to me! 

17 hours ago, JBB said:

This is false!

What do you mean? That tracklist was taken from the vinyl pics preview... were they fake as well?

GX08KwTWUAAyoz9?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Junlin
  • Like 1

It's coming next week... I can't wait!

12 minutes ago, Junlin said:

GX08KwTWUAAyoz9?format=jpg&name=large

THE SLAYAGE!!!! finally fashion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.