Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Normani for NPR: "I never gave up"

Featured Replies

Quote

NORMANI: "I've really been tested spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically - like, God, what do you want me to see in all this? Is this project going to come out? Is it going to see the light of day? And it did. And so I never gave up on myself, and that to me means more than any chart or any accolade."

And Dopamine is a great project. Too bad she did nothing for it and we're still waiting on visuals, it's a bit of joke

I low key feel bad for her sometimes. A lot of it was out of her hands, but at the same time she probably doesnt have the energy anymore to reach those same heights.

 

Just showcases the high and unrealistic expectations fans have on women nowadays. 

When you expect great results but don't put in the work:

40 minutes ago, West Coast said:

why I read NFR

Same :skull: 

getting a project out is not the finish line for her status

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.