LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Supervillain

11 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

Sorry guys I don't really listen to K-Pop besides these really huge acts who became « worldwide » acts basically. And I stupidly thought they were all Korean my bad I feel so stupid now.

thanks for the piece of info tho ! 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whirly

• MonsterNavy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• WeFoundWill

Sorry guys I don't really listen to K-Pop besides these really huge acts who became « worldwide » acts basically. And I stupidly thought they were all Korean my bad I feel so stupid now.

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Thats why its also especially badass of her to now appear quite tanned in the video and coverart (since a tan is seen as less beautiful in Korea) and she did the entire MV in Bangkok including lady boys. Shes basically reclaiming her Thai heritage and celebrating it to the max. This is actually quite the f u to Kpop in general if u think about it. And it's all under her own label.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I watched the video and it's amazing. I also like this song tbh. 

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Thats why its also especially badass of her to now appear quite tanned in the video and coverart (since a tan is seen as less beautiful in Korea) and she did the entire MV in Bangkok including lady boys. Shes basically reclaiming her Thai heritage and celebrating it to the max. This is actually quite the f u to Kpop in general if u think about it. And it's all under her own label.

Fuc* dem white ass Korean then I guess

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

I hate how everywhere (mostly X/Tw) separate and talk about the streams individually. Basically they are the same song with just a little difference in length. They should have just said 7.3M instead of 5.89M. But I know they just wanted to do it so they can make posts how it's lower than Jimin's and Jennie's debut of You and Me. :skull:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

The more I listen to that song, the more amazing I believe it is. The production !? Oh my god it is beyond

49 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I hate how everywhere (mostly X/Tw) separate and talk about the streams individually. Basically they are the same song with just a little difference in length. They should have just said 7.3M instead of 5.89M. But I know they just wanted to do it so they can make posts how it's lower than Jimin's and Jennie's debut of You and Me. :skull:

you & me was combined please idk why Jennie Stans are getting brave lol 

35 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

you & me was combined please idk why Jennie Stans are getting brave lol 

And the fact that the 2 versions of U and Me were like 30-50% different to the other. The instrumentals were different, even a verse was different, while I seriously still dont really notice the difference in length btw the 2 of Rockstar (like when I put those 2 versions of Rockstar on when I drive, I dont know which one is which).

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

couldve been #1 combined but ofc only FraudTS gets that

This is INSANE!!! :jonny5: 

The scene near the end of the MV where she's serving the choreo in the silver fit :clap3: I need her full uncut dance performance in 4k 60fps right now

Ooooo when the music goin' oooooo :jonny5:

Get that promo :jonny6:

Edited by whirly

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

well... they can talk to a wall  :dies:

Edited by whirly
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, whirly said:

The scene near the end of the MV where she's serving the choreo in the silver fit :clap3: I need her full uncut dance performance in 4k 60fps right now

Ooooo when the music goin' oooooo :jonny5:

Get that promo :jonny6:

In my city's most crowded location - basically our Times Square: 

received-489190833672594.jpg

Ho Chi Minh City better stan the Queen :jonny:

been on a mission, boy, they call me catch-and-kill
i'm stealin' diamonds, make them chase me for the thrill
been MIA, BKK so pretty
every city that i go is my city

spacer.png

i wonder how much did the extended version do on US charts :coffee2:

Edited by hallucinate

https://www.instagram.com/p/C80gJyEPD7r/

I'm so thrilled that i can finally share my new single ROCKSTAR with you guys.

I've been working on this project for quite some time and i had so much fun while preparing this. Thank you for your patience and I'm really happy to celebrate this together with you all. Thank you @rcarecords and @wearelloud team for making this happen. Thank you Lilies for your love and support. It has been 3 years since my last song so i hope you guys enjoy ROCKSTAR era as much as i do.

PS. This is just the start! A lot more coming so please stay tuned 🙈

XOXO,

LISA

A lot more coming:jonny5: Yes mother

Edited by whirly
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.