What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?

leyaris11

Posted (edited)

As a hardcore horror fan like me, I feel like nothing is phrase me anymore.:coffee2:

So let me know what is your scariest horror movies you have seen! :coffee:

Edit: Please move my thread if this is not a right section to post this, just don't merge my thread with horror movies thread, plz. Thank you. 

Edited by leyaris11
Wrong tag
  • Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• monologueNacafe

• Delirious

• xXavril

idk about the scariest but candyman is up there :jonny: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MV5BY2UzMzQyNTYtOWIwMC00M2RhLTkyZTMtMTYz

• Like 4

I don't really watch many horror films but the ones I have seen that really scared me were the Orphanage (I couldn't get that image of the child with a bag on its head out of my mind for weeks) and Sinister (the ending mainly).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Prismatic world tour live. I thought her off-key belts would make me deaf by the end of the film 

• Haha 2

Hereditary scared me a lot :dancehall: the ending…. 

• Like 3

I forget what it's called, but there was a really scary one on Netflix in like 2012 or 2013. It was like monster house or something like that, I tried googling it but couldn't find any results. It's not actually called monster house, because that is a real movie and that's not it 

it was live action and there were like demons and lots of gore. I've never been one to be afraid of scary movies, even back then, but that one scared me and I still think about it sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, xXavril said:

I forget what it's called, but there was a really scary one on Netflix in like 2012 or 2013. It was like monster house or something like that, I tried googling it but couldn't find any results. It's not actually called monster house, because that is a real movie and that's not it 

it was live action and there were like demons and lots of gore. I've never been one to be afraid of scary movies, even back then, but that one scared me and I still think about it sometimes. 

I'd love to watch this. Sounds a bit familiar tho.

MV5BNzc4MDhiMWUtNTY5Ny00NWY3LTk0ZmItM2Nl

Even though this movie helped me with my fear of the dark, I had nightmares because of it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Probably Rosemary's Baby for me

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I'd love to watch this. Sounds a bit familiar tho.

I just spent like 10 minutes trying different google searches and couldn't find anything. 

I vaguely remember it, It was teenage/college students in this house, and then demons showed up and started killing them one by one, but that's all I can remember 

TEETH – its kinda panned horror but that girl's ****** biting mfs d!cks off made me sick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's that one w/ the girls that get trapped in the caves? After watching I told myself never again :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ring

The Grudge

I don't think I ever watched them in full though, esp The Grudge I don't think i ever watched it. that's how scary it is to me

:clack:

• Like 6

The Poughkeepsie Tapes. I have rewatched it since thinking it wouldn't scare me as much but it still did. I know it's fake, but there's something about that just unsettles me so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Paranormal Activity. It has aged so well

None. I don't get scared watching films but A Sebian Film was not scary but quite disturbing. 

The babadook was very scary but also very good. Insidious had its moments too

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

idk about the scariest but candyman is up there :jonny: 

A 90s classic slasher....luv it! :heart:

27 minutes ago, xrosup said:

MV5BY2UzMzQyNTYtOWIwMC00M2RhLTkyZTMtMTYz

An ok movie, The Eye is better and scarier. 

27 minutes ago, glitch said:

I don't really watch many horror films but the ones I have seen that really scared me were the Orphanage (I couldn't get that image of the child with a bag on its head out of my mind for weeks) and Sinister (the ending mainly).

A slow-burn movie... i like it. 

21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

daXACkZSSA5frE7BrhV8Ay1ulsqFlM4GW4LP69Zh

Yes, French excellent, I squeeze my eyes as 

Spoiler

skin alive part

and unable to watch it since then. :clack:

19 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Hereditary scared me a lot :dancehall: the ending…. 

I fall as sleep while watching that movie. :sorry:

17 minutes ago, xXavril said:

Can you describe the movie, we might find out the title 4 u. 

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Ring

The Grudge

I never watched them in full though, that's how scary it is to me

:clack:

Yes, J horror excellent and the remake is good to, especially The Ring. One of my first and my fav horror movie as a kid. :heart:

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Paranormal Activity. It has aged so well

Overrated movie. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

None. I don't get scared watching films but A Sebian Film was not scary but quite disturbing. 

yeah, that movie is just weird and sick. Have you watch salo- 120 days of sodom? :gaycat5:

Train to Busan:jonny6:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Goaty said:

What's that one w/ the girls that get trapped in the caves? After watching I told myself never again :skull: 

The descent

legendary movie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Lake_Mungo-904282840-large.jpg

couldn't sleep after watching it, genuinely the only horror film that truly made me feel so f*cking scared. it's also a great film and one of the best from the found-footage subgenre.

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I grew up watching horror and Hereditary first watch in cinema was just something else for me, after THAT scene it just felt like I shouldn't be watching it for some reason. Toni Collette's screams still haunt me :dancehall2:

Sinister scared tf outta me when I was younger too. 

I'm very excited for Longlegs cos I feel it's gonna be a modern classic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.