Is Madonna's rise a threat to Taylor's supremacy?

shyboi

Swifties are fuming in here :bibliahh: 

Madonna will always be that *****. The other is not iconic like her sorry 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• stevyy

• liam13

• TROJAN

Top Posters In This Topic

why are people actually taking this thread seriously as if OP isn't trolling :dies:

• Like 1

You can tell the bandwagon swifties(who mainly care for success) from the genuine fans by how much they're threatened by Madonna, the undisputed queen of pop. :whistle:

• Thanks 3

Wake up, it's 2024

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

streaming farms, as always :rip:

eew, these new girls and their free music. The concept of not getting people out to buy their favs music is so foreign to me. 

It's a thing of today, I guess. 

The Madonna fans coping :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

streaming farms, as always :rip:

eew, these new girls and their free music. The concept of not getting people out to buy their favs music is so foreign to me. 

Just now, stevyy said:

Indeed 👴🏼 

Madonna having a historic moment, and people here, over at Celebria and on Twitter making it about Taylor Swift…

The question the OP should rather ask people is why stans feel so threatened by Taylor's supremacy.

moo.png

• Like 4

TS12 needs to be tay's experimental American Life and come back with a career defining TS13 her COADF :alexz:

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Madonna having a historic moment, and people here, over at Celebria and on Twitter making it about Taylor Swift…

The question the OP should rather ask people is why stans feel so threatened by Taylor's supremacy.

sometimes you have to forgo doing what popular in order to do what's right. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevyy said:

of all the actual girls...

40 minutes ago, narid said:

They are! 

:ryan3:

Plus she's currently numbers 1, 2, 3, 9, 12, 14 15, 17, 18, 19, 21 and 23 on the Brazil streaming charts on Apple Music. The years represented span from 1983-2005. So I guess they're buying AND streaming! 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Some of the comments taking the OP seriously 💀

why wouldn't they? My opinion matters

i deserve to be taken seriously, we all do. It's a matter of respect. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, shyboi said:

why wouldn't they? My opinion matters

i deserve to be taken seriously, we all do. It's a matter of respect. 

I just assumed with the thread title and post you were being a troll for engagement :michael:

Edited by Redstreak
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I just assumed with the thread title and post you were being a troll for engagement :michael:

i don't even give a **** about the type of engagement that actually pays my bills you think i care about atrl's "engagement" sister? 

anyways, have a great day! 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

i don't even give a **** about the type of engagement that actually pays my bills you think i care about atrl's "engagement" sister? 

anyways, have a great day! 

Damn ma is it that serious

• Haha 3

An actual PERFORMER with talent, an actual LEGEND and icon. Now THAT we love to see!

A certain other girl can't relate!

• Thanks 1

Debuts touring force??? She's already a touring force :huh:

• Thanks 1

Madonna is a LIVING LEGEND. Please stop comparing her legacy to that mediocre singer.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

What.a.joke.

There is LITERALLY no-one that can match Madge's legacy and a bunch of bland, white music will NOT cut it. Ad*lf Swift has no hits longevity unlike Madonna, and I couldn't care less about charts when the queen is charting since 1983. 

Pull yourselves together, there is no comparison. Long live the Queen (well probably not, but still a Queen)

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Damn ma is it that serious

let's just focus on being kind online, it costs nothing sister 

5 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Madonna is a LIVING LEGEND. Please stop comparing her legacy to that mediocre singer.

Tbf, neither is a powerhouse singer...or anywhere near it. Pop music has never been a genre that requires a stellar vocal. :coffee2:

Posted (edited)

Madonna is the queen of pop. I'm sorry but Madonna pushed boundaries and had amazing sales and sold out tours while pissing off them stupid Conservatives. A lot of people need to sit them pale unwashed cheeks down and stop disrespecting Legends with actual impact. Madonna and Taylor are completely different artist and Madonna already had her peak  so No she is not a threat to Taylor. Taylor Swift is for sure not a threat to Madonna at all. Madonna is still number 1 lol

Edited by futuresuperstar2023
  • Thanks 1

what even is this question? dddd

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.