Is Madonna's rise a threat to Taylor's supremacy?

shyboi

Madonna debuts touring force era, if she comes back with an acclaimed album is over for the other girlies 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 18
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shyboi

• stevyy

• liam13

• TROJAN

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cyberpunkgoth said:

girl madonna is literally the queen of pop 

Exactly like even Taylor would agree that she is not on the same level with madonna 

• Like 3

Just now, DawnAnti said:

Look taylor's success is insane and so great to witness but it's not comparable with madonna's , madonna is on her own level of fame and success she is not comparing to any of these current artists 

Taylor is a veteran in the industry, y'all need to stop boxing her with the "current" wave of artists 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 19
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Taylor is a veteran in the industry, y'all need to stop boxing her with the "current" wave of artists 

Madonna debuted +30 years before Taylor so ofc Taylor is new in comparison to madonna

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DawnAnti said:

Madonna debuted +30 years before Taylor so ofc Taylor is new in comparison to madonna

Madonna debuted 50 years ago? 

• Confused 2

What kind of joke is this? :suburban:

6 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Girl, Madonna just cemented her status as *the* definitive icon in pop music last night. Not that it was even necessary at this point, but it was the most incredible concert I've ever watched.

Taylor will never be on Madonna's level, because there simply wouldn't be a pop girl Taylor without Madonna paving the way. The Eras Tour is derivative of everything Madonna created.

You are bringing yourself Taylor to this. And when in the future she decide to do this you'll cry. She had a million of people queuing in Brazil for BUYING her tickets, imagine for free.
Anyways Madonna is a legend and if with this news the first think people is thinking is Taylor the just prove her level

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

damn, madonna broke records and all they think about is taylor :eddie: who's the it girl again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 14
  • Thumbs Down 2

20 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Madonna debuts touring force era, if she comes back with an acclaimed album is over for the other girlies 

21 minutes ago, shyboi said:

If she comes back with an acclaimed album

So basically the other girlies have nothing to worry about?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

No, they don't have the same demographics 

1 minute ago, penguintim said:

So basically the other girlies have nothing to worry about?

i made this thread to compliment Madonna idk why is backfiring on my ass 

as always, y'all doing too much 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shyboi said:

i made this thread to compliment Madonna idk why is backfiring on my ass 

as always, y'all doing too much 

yall could do that without bringing taylor up but of course no taylor no clout :michael:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Taylor being the main topic of conversation even when Madonna is concerned tells you all you need to know :ryan3:

This :bird:

• Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, liam13 said:

yall could do that without bringing taylor up but of course no taylor no clout :michael:

Taylor will have the biggest tour in history and Madonna just broke a very important record

light up, is not that serious 

Love Madonna, performing in front of 1+ million people is impressive, she's set a new record for herself, very cool, she's the biggest female artist in history for a reason, etc. However, I think it would be wishful thinking to suggest that she'll now rise to a new peak and could rival the other woman's current popularity. Madonna's been past that kind of relevancy for a long time. Doesn't take away from her achievements or the fact that she's the most successful. I doubt anyone will match her success soon.

Bringing the other one into everything, though is just...

Kill Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Taylor will have the biggest tour in history and Madonna just broke a very important record

light up, is not that serious 

your thread backfired and you are here making excuses and telling people to relax :ryan3: its not that serious indeed.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Lüwís said:

Love Madonna, performing in front of 1+ million people is impressive, she's set a new record for herself, very cool, she's the biggest female artist in history for a reason, etc. However, I think it would be wishful thinking to suggest that she'll now rise to a new peak and could rival the other woman's current popularity. Madonna's been past that kind of relevancy for a long time. Doesn't take away from her achievements or the fact that she's the most successful. I doubt anyone will match her success soon.

Bringing the other one into everything, though is just...

Kill Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

CNN is saying that number is inaccurate. They're talking about 2.5 MILLION people. Seeing the aerial shots.. I do believe it's more than 1.6

Sorry debuts what? Who held the female touring record for a decade and a half :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.