Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

Excited to hear "So Long, London" - track 5. It must be a sad song (The title gave me that feeling)

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I'm actually super happy that the leaked tracklist is real. I love a lot of the titles. :heart2:

• Haha 1

Louis Bell reposted the cover?!!

The album will be Midnights on steroids :jonny4::ryan3:

5 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Does anyone feel like we’ll get a single this time around, before the album? It’s weird that she’s announcing the track list so soon (I know it leaked, but no one was believing it :deadbanana4:

Oh… I saw big Swiftie accounts tweeting about his involvement. Well, hopefully it was a joke. I’d rather even have another Jack album than a Louis f-cking Bell album 😭

• Thumbs Down 1

The song titles are, um... interesting :thing:

Not my fave female and male artists collabing

7 hours ago, Dephira said:

17 tracks? :biblionny:

Most of these sound amazing and fresh already. Not one of them is a generic song title

people need to stop judging collabs before they hear them :rip: how many collabs that sound good on paper but turn out terrible can you listen to, until you realize that it’s all about the artists’ chemistry, and unexpected pairings can make great songs.  Y’all have fun putting Don’t Call Me Angel on repeat I guess. 

PREACH.

OT: can’t ******* wait her song titles are always so intriguing 

screaming at how bad the title and the tracklist sound. what in the dead poets society & lana del rey mixture?

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

We need another Afterglow :giraffe:

• Like 1

when fortnight is actually about the video game

her video games is coming

:jonny5:

titles are giving Loser, I hope that's not the case :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 6

24 minutes ago, Hobbes said:

Fortnight is a commonly used word in the UK, is it not as common where you live?

No people in the US don’t use that word anymore really. It’s very antiquated now here. Hence why most people are thinking of the game “Fortnite” :rip:

Imagine a Fortnite collab for summer 2024.

Then Florida pulls a CS in 2025, cuz GTA6 uses it.

And the straights thought she couldn't get more forced down their throat than 2023

TTPD, the hetero Lover :gaycat3: from tacky gay activist, to a sports & gaming icon.

Rainbow-Outfits-Pride-SS-embed-2.jpg?w=620Taylor-Swift-Chiefs-Varsity-Black-White-Jacket.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Louis Bell reposted the cover?!!

The album will be Midnights on steroids :jonny4::ryan3:

I'm feeling like every One of the different 4 sides has a different sound. Not like something is 1989 and something Is folklore but the difference can be between midnights standard and the deluxe version. 

Edited by vale9001

Post Malone and Louis Bell being here is such a slap on the face. Glad I didn't start fantasizing about something grand but like...please don't be another synthpop album 😶

The chokehold this album has on me :redface:. I thought the site was down because it leaked but it was down because the server is ran by blind mice on a wheel :ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Some of these titles :deadbanana4:

Fortnight? I-

What If it's Rock or Jazz?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Some of these titles :deadbanana4:

Fortnight? I-

Girl do you even know what the definition of Fortnight is :rip:

• Like 1

I truly love the idea of the comparison with Little Mermaid for "But Daddy I Love Him". It has the ground to make for a fantastic song. 

• Like 2

Imagine dragging fortnight because it sounds and looks like the word Fortnite :skull:

• Haha 8

So yeah Louis Bell + Post this is lover 2.0

I will be using 5 tracks just like with loser  :rip:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Also, I wonder if loml is not spelled out "Love Of My Life" because she's going to put a twist on it. 

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Girl do you even know what the definition of Fortnight is :rip:

Yes :rip: It's still funny how it sounds like Fortnite and featuring Post Malone who's a known gamer nnn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not the biggest fan of a Post Malone collab (especially because it's the first song on the album), but how does his presence suggest anything Lover-like? Have you listened to his latest output? :rip:

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.