Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

So yeah Louis Bell + Post this is lover 2.0

I will be using 5 tracks just like with loser  :rip:

Post has been going way more in a country direction. He literally performed at the CMAs :rip: 

• Like 1

it's giving Lana cosplay but I'm DOWN

hope it's not just Jack. I actually love his production but I want some variety.

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I'm not the biggest fan of a Post Malone collab (especially because it's the first song on the album), but how does his presence suggest anything Lover-like? Have you listened to his latest output? :rip:

Didn't He Wanted to make Country Music?

9 minutes ago, Danial said:

Imagine dragging fortnight because it sounds and looks like the word Fortnite :skull:

imagine not knowing the word fortnight? :rip: It's so basic, but it's British English so I guess I can give the 'mericans a pass.  

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

Post has been going way more in a country direction. He literally performed at the CMAs :rip: 

Taylor swift is going to change the direction of her album because Post does country now? :rip::bibliahh:

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Didn't He Wanted to make Country Music?

I don't follow him more than just listen to his album whenever he drops. The last one I heard (Austin) is great. It's not giving country though. 

it's just gonna be 1989 with midnights atmosphere and folklore lyrics :rip:

• Like 1

how is she gonna put poets on the album title and the name of the songs are stuff like i can fix him and but daddy i love him

maam at least give us some folklore rejects not this midnights deluxe

:rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

it’s always her most dedicated haters coming in here thinking they know exactly what’s going on :coffee2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Taylor swift is going to change the direction of her album because Post does country now? :rip::bibliahh:

You literally implied she was doing Lover 2.0 because Post Malone was on it. :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

it’s always her most dedicated haters coming in here thinking they know exactly what’s going on :coffee2:

Right? It's honestly baffling. :rip:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

you don't know the direction of her album :dies: I have to say it's funny as hell seeing you this invested though. Judging from your threads about her, I had no idea she ellicited such interest. Her power really :eddie:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

What? That was in response to Louis Bell's involvement = Lover 2.0 :rip: 

Post has been going in a more country and guitar-driven stripped sound for like over a year and Louis is one of his right hand men 

We don't know the direction. We're simply using context clues :rip: 

Edited by Raspberries
  • Like 1

Oh gosh the same producer can make songs like August and Paper Rings or Baby One more time and Blinding lights or Apologize and Sexy Back. 

Bell has produced acoustics tracks for Lana and basically half of Miley Plastic hearts. 

Maybe he just produced a soft guitar strings song. It's not that deep :laugh:

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Is the AI base Gabbie Hanna? :deadvision:

I believe so. A Taylor/Gabbie mashup is what dreams are made of :beatfreak:

• Haha 1

Is no one else worried about this early leak? I'm sure she had a tracklist reveal plan and it got leaked again, but this is diffrent than SNTV since there is no physical copy out there.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

you don't know the direction of her album :dies: I have to say it's funny as hell seeing you this invested though. Judging from your threads about her, I had no idea she ellicited such interest. Her power really :eddie:

Taylor was one of my most played artist last year. I'm just not a dumb mindless swifty. If the music is bad like with lover  I will call her out. 

19 minutes ago, Klein said:

You literally implied she was doing Lover 2.0 because Post Malone was on it. :rip:

because Louis bell is in it who was on lover. The album about Joe you know? It's pretty easy to see the pattern 

5 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

because Louis bell is in it who was on lover. The album about Joe you know? It's pretty easy to see the pattern 

There's nothing confirmed about Louis Bell and his work is much more varied than just what it did on Lover in 2019. He also worked with Lana on NFR, Miley on Plastic Hearts, Kanye on Donda...

The same way seeing Jack would not tell us whether it'll be Midnights or folklore. We literally have no idea of the sound of the album so all I'm saying is let's wait to hear it before having complete baseless take/meltdown. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 2

My guesses after the reveal:coffee2: :

Forthnight - period of two weeks. Probably the two weeks before the breakup and the eras tour start.

Tortured Poets Department - I like seeing this one as being alone and sad in your room and trying to write a nice song or a poem but it just doesnt work because you are unable to pour all of your feelings into a song because it hurts too much but you are still doing it for your art.

My Boy Who Breaks All Of His Fav Toys - Sounds like another Joe song, like a person you are with is always telling you are his "favorite" but he breaks you constantly with his actions

Down Bad - could be down bad in a way I am falling for you big time or like I am feeling so down and blue and bad 

So Long London - heartbreak song about saying goodbye to london and her london boy.mp3

But Daddy I Love Him - I like the little mermaid theories but maybe its about Matty. I know he is bad but I love him(i dont rly but i am a mess and in need of distraction - reminds me of that infamous "i love you, you know who you are" on eras while dating Matty.

Fresh Out Of Slammer - Hey we just broke up and I am freshly single and free

Florida - her first concert after the break up news was in Florida so she might allude to that.

Guilty As Sin - maybe selfreflecting on a breakup in a way "hey maybe this is all my fault

I can fix him - probably about matty

loml - love of my life, loss of my life parallels. Maybe even 10ml of alcohol lol?

I can do it with a broken heart - yes i am broken but i can still be a superstar and continue with my life. Empowerment song

The smallest man who ever lived - scooter?

The Alchemy - alchemy is turning other things and metals into gold. Joe is always gold in her songs. She was painting him gold and putting him on a pedastal but we cant make ordinary things into gold by believing in it.

Clara Bow - it girl of silent film. Media was always very interested in her love/sex life, she was being harrassed by media and there were lots of lies and rumors about her love life in public. Because of this had a breakdkwn and ended up in a sanitorium. She can draw parallels to her love life in media.

Manuscript - gives me dear reader vibes maybe also "i wrote all of these things and when im done im gonna put all of this in a maniscript and never return to it again

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

When I catch you @wastedpotential, when I catch you :ryan3:

Should I provide the first meltdown of the season? 

Hide contents

I didn't like Post being on the first song, I thought it's going to be a cringe pop song about that Fortnight game, but I hear Post Malone does Rock now so maybe we're safe...

Please let this album be full of renegades 

I swear it's my fault for manifesting this :deadbanana4:

Plus, given how I've been acting it's hardly the first meltdown of the release cycle :ryan3:

Spoiler

Yeah I wasn't thrilled by the concept of him on the opener either, but I skimmed through his last album and parts of it weren't actually too far from what I'd want a single from this album to sound like

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TMRA said:

The Alchemy - alchemy is turning other things and metals into gold. Joe is always gold in her songs. She was painting him gold and putting him on a pedastal but we cant make ordinary things into gold by believing in it.

I absolutely LOVE this idea. It gives room for so much progression throughout the song. 

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, seeing a Post Malone feature killed the tiny bit of hype I had for this cornball’s newest play pretend “era” 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Klein said:

I really couldn't care less about the commercial performance of this album, but still will be enjoying/excited for the first week especially. 

But the album could flop into oblivion and I wouldn't bat an eye, as long as it's as good as what I'm picturing it to be. 

Oh the self-sabotaging since there's no way it'll top my current expectations that are on another planet entirely. Why do I do this to myself? :suburban:

Any good self professed evermore stan has to be able to ignore the commercial success (or lack thereof) of an album when determining how much they love it :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.