Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

22 minutes ago, Dephira said:

What a bizarre post to write about an album from which you have not heard a single lyric 

The album title and one of the tracks are based on a specific group chat Joe was in, and Good Bye London is obviously about him (along with half the tracks). You can act naive all you want and ignore how meticulously calculated Taylor is, but lemme save this post and return to it when the album is out. 

• Like 1

• Replies 48.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

The titles seem so unhinged and like things a drunk person would say to you while on the floor of bathroom, I love it so much. :gaylorcat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Florida!!!” is giving me an alternative rock vibe, I instantly thought of this 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh so that tracklist was real!! :chick2: She js going for 2m I think!

Post Malone and Florence are involved. I guess it might be a pop album after all. We will be tuned in on April 19th. 

8 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

who says it's gonna be just a headline for 1 week???? if it debuts with +3.5m it's gonna be the headline of the millennium

I meant that headline would only stem from that particular week, which as groundbreaking as it would be, it s gonna make us look like the asshoes if we are still bragging about it at week 8. :suburban:

whereas a spaced out shipping could get us a 28 week #1 which would annoy the antis for half a year straight 

14 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

who says it's gonna be just a headline for 1 week???? if it debuts with +3.5m it's gonna be the headline of the millennium

Besides, the most realistic numbers of physicals will be at 2M like I wrote a bit earlier..so the 2M orders might as well be spaced out for a prolonged #1 reign than shipped all in 1 week. 2M is still almost twice freer than 25’s record

These tacky ass titles. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

What are pre sale numbers looking like now that’s it’s been about 24 hours? :duca: 

Biggest streaming debuts on B200
Scorpion - 745.92m - 551k SEA

Certified Lover Boy - 743.67m - 562k SEA

Midnights - 549.26m - 419k SEA

I need this to finally snatch Drake's wig

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kasix said:

I meant that headline would only stem from that particular week, which as groundbreaking as it would be, it s gonna make us look like the asshoes if we are still bragging about it at week 8. :suburban:

whereas a spaced out shipping could get us a 28 week #1 which would annoy the antis for half a year straight 

the daydreamers been bragging even until now i don't think week 8 is a stretch :rip:

30 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I don't care about commercial performance, I only know that he was popular with the frat boy crowd of 2016-2020, and I want her to leave GP pandering in the past :michael:.

His last album is played hard by radios in my country. A post Malone single would be now their embraced her with anti Hero and Is It over now and easy instant High airplay Song. 

It's a very smart choice. 

Edited by vale9001

3.5m is not happening. She needs to build towards it first. If she continues to grow from ts11 to the remaining re-recordings and plans something out of this world massive for ts12, then we can start talking about 3.5m. But not at this point. 2m is the benchmark right now 

• Like 2

Btw, the "I love you, it's ruining my life" broke me. 

I knew we were getting a heartbreaking album, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Too many songs!!! We're about to get Lover 2.0, aka an album where half of it is filler. Blondie needs to EDIT down to a nice 10-12 tracks!

There's seventeen songs a.k.a. the same amount as folklore and evermore; I highly doubt half will be filler. I personally predict none will be :smile:.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Also not the tracklist being real. I don't know what to think. But it's definitely not giving big pop star album, neither in the album titles or in the track titles. So I'm actually so much more excited. 

A bit surprised about the Post collab, but intrigued nonetheless.

It's going to be a very different album for her. More poetic, introspective and confessional, and yet, still Taylor at its very core.

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

yes, and?

:ryan3:

Her downfall will be a fun one to witness. She has the curse of all past boyfriends. 

20 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

1. fortnight (with post malone)
2. the tortured poets department
3. my boy only breaks his favorite toys
4. down bad
5. so long, london
6. but daddy i love him
7. fresh out the slammer
8. florida (with florence & the machine)
9. guilty as sin
10. who’s afraid of little old me
11. i can fix him, no i really can
12. loml
13. i can do it with a broken heart
14. the smallest man who ever lived
15. the alchemy
16. clara bow
17. the bolter

Ummm :thing: Not this being real

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

Clara Bow will be her best closer :jonny: 

The fact we can already tell it's the successor to the last great american dynasty :jonny: 

OMG!!!!! I can’t believe she finally worked with Louis Bell again! This project will be insane!!!  :jonnycat:

Edited by TayDuaStan

I fear I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) is going to be my song unfortunately 

:khalyan:

• Thumbs Down 1

Do we know who any of the producers are on this album?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.