• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)

So far, fortnight has 41,269,864 streams after four days on week 2 global Spotify, which is ahead of espresso who gained 36,906,438 streams after 4 days. 

I think fortnight will end up around 65-70 million streams on global Spotify week 2.

Edited by Migs30283

can we talk about how underrated the title track is?? like it's so SPARKLY and addictive. I've had it on replay all day.

WHOOOOO'S GONNA HOOOLDDD YOU LIKE MEEEE

groovy.gif

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

can we talk about how underrated the title track is?? like it's so SPARKLY and addictive. I've had it on replay all day.

groovy.gif

And you're not Dylan Thomas

I'm not Patti Smith

groovy.gif

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

We know Taylor has something on store this Friday.

She already put outdated Eras merch back up. So. 

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

She already put outdated Eras merch back up. So. 

3rd album edition of ttpd album likely

• Confused 1

loml honestly is one of her best ballads ever. UGH. The way the piano notes remind me of exile/evermore.

• Like 6

Me singing "Fresh Out The Slammer" to a backdrop of the NYPD and Columbia protesters fighting while I try to get down into the 116th St station, completely ignored and unappreciated. :gaycat6:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

there is CRACK COCAINE in the chorus of The Alchemy

groovy.gif

And I'm so grateful that she got the chance to get the elementary-level football references out of her system on a bonus track since the writing would be dragged on a main release

notanotherteenovie-teen.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

what more experimental songs would you rec to a Taylor agnostic from the album?

he heard down bad & fortnight and found them business as usual for her.

my first thought was I Look In People's Windows esp since he did like It's Nice to Have a Friend. what else is pretty atypical for Taylor?

Yeah DBATC and Windows are a good pair, they're not structured as "neatly" as most pop OR country songs from her are. I'd also say peace or Renegade (even though it's not hers, she sings the whole thing.) 

Safe & Sound is always a good window into her less mainstream serves. 

Probably Glitch, as well. It is a completely different vibe from anything Taylor has ever done 

EDIT; if you specifically mean from this album then yeah I'd say Guilty as Sin isn't really anything Taylor has done before. The Black Dog. And maybe Florida.

Edited by PoisonedIvy

DJ Earworm released this. it's not as good as the full discography mashup we got last year that was semi viral on swiftTok, though 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monster Queen said:

The more I listen to the title track, the more I love it :suburban: I swear she put something in there

Yep it's a grower, feels like it could become a Taylor classic

27 minutes ago, Mdawg said:

And I'm so grateful that she got the chance to get the elementary-level football references out of her system on a bonus track since the writing would be dragged on a main release

notanotherteenovie-teen.gif

Those are on The Alchemy, which is on the main release. 

2 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

groovy.gif

It's also hilariously c*nty in multiple ways. It's giving ME! (Literally no one else is going to touch you after hearing the bridge of smallest man who ever lived, version)

• Like 1

fortnight is still top 5 in US Apple Music placing at number 4

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Those are on The Alchemy, which is on the main release. 

omg you're right, I guess I just associate part 2 with the The's

3 hours ago, Migs30283 said:

:celestial5:

4 hours ago, Migs30283 said:

She announced Folklore and Evermore 16 hours before their releases. :celestial5: I suppose we will know more in about 26 hours.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

"Like I lost my twin"

Oh the Debut and Puta easter eggs that could be created in the music video.

Imagine the personification of Puta on the spaceship leaving Taylor in the field because it will be released next.

spacer.png

Alef Vernon art is shaking.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1iyCnhsIEh/?igsh=MTBrMDRlempuZzJneg==

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Adding Thank You Amen on my Preach Now playlist. :heart2:

• Haha 1

Wait the third album theory is something people actually take seriously? I thought it was a joke. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

But Daddy I Love Him really deserve an All Too Well type of music video. The story-telling is top-notch. Really grew on me, what a fantastic song.

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived also tugged my heartstrings, that outro really is so intense.

• Like 1

And I want to shout out The Albatross and The Tortured Poets Department. They need more love.

The Albatross is such a beautiful willow sister. The verses are so enchanting, and the chorus really reminds me of Willow. It's really easy to sing-along, and really beautiful with headphones. I feel like this could have been a track to a supposed "Woodvale". Really amazing song.

The title track needs more love. It's really catchy, and you can't help but smile listening to it. it flows really well. I don't care what people say about the lyrics, for me it's really well done. People just nitpick for the sake of it. The layering of vocals here is also masterclass.

Oh and I'm gonna throw some love to imgonnagetyouback too. I always mention it here because it's such a great song, really has potential if pushed as a single if I'm being honest.

Will throw in some love to Who's Afraid of Little Old Me and So High School which are surely more loved within the base.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Klein said:

Wait the third album theory is something people actually take seriously? I thought it was a joke. :deadbanana4:

I cannot with this tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.