Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

If she hadn't posted this herself, I wouldn't have believed it. So many tracks sound like they're fan fantasies :deadbanana4:

I'm not really excited by the thought of a Post Malone feature, especially not on the first track, but let's wait till we hear what it sounds like. I still have no clue

• Like 1

• Replies 48.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Not Post Malone :skull:

Sis we are in 2024, not early 2019.

17 tracks? :biblionny:

Most of these sound amazing and fresh already. Not one of them is a generic song title

people need to stop judging collabs before they hear them :rip: how many collabs that sound good on paper but turn out terrible can you listen to, until you realize that it’s all about the artists’ chemistry, and unexpected pairings can make great songs.  Y’all have fun putting Don’t Call Me Angel on repeat I guess. 

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1

i can't believe this is happening:jonny5::jonny5:

track titles were Very strange to me at first look but they're growing on me the more i think about what they might be about!

2 hours ago, 4Walls said:

I just want her “Blackout” moment. A “product” but also “ART”

Mediocrity being awarded is not what I want from pop. But I guess that’s a direct reflection of the times rn. 

"Blackout", "art" :snowman:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I’m truly shocked. All I can say — 5th AOTY is in the bag. Also, “LOML” is gonna be satirical 100%, and knowing her signature snark I can’t wait for a scorching anthem. :ghostface:

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

What problem do you have with post Malone? He has an interesting deep voice actually really fits with an acustic  folk pop Song. Whatever genre he makes in his records has nothing to do with what he can make on another artist project.

I think he makes for a good collab with her too. The only issue is that he’s out of fashion. Nothing he released since 2020 went near the top 10, so this could be a bit of a detriment to the commercial performance of track 1, eve. If it is a good song. 

but obviously this could be a non factor or he could be in again, who knows. 

17 minutes ago, Klein said:

I really couldn't care less about the commercial performance of this album, but still will be enjoying/excited for the first week especially. 

But the album could flop into oblivion and I wouldn't bat an eye, as long as it's as good as what I'm picturing it to be. 

Oh the self-sabotaging since there's no way it'll top my current expectations that are on another planet entirely. Why do I do this to myself? :suburban:

I’ve been selfishly wanting her to release music that is less pleasurable to the GP so she can slowly merge away from her huge celebrity 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weld_E said:

She’s really trying to capitalize on this breakup before it’s too late isn’t she? She’s had two bfs and plenty of projects since Joe, so why can’t she just let him be? I have a feeling her and Travis might announce their engagement soon and the optics will be bad if she releases a Joe breakup album after the fact, so she’s capitalizing on it now.

Regardless, I feel bad for Joe. She’s so petty and vindictive, she’s made it very obvious that this album is about him and knows her stans will tear him to shreds, but doesn’t seem to care for his well being. She will forever have the mindset of a bitter teenage girl, which is what these track titles are giving, but I guess that’s why her stans relate to her so much.

What a bizarre post to write about an album from which you have not heard a single lyric 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

3.5m pls 

Honestly, If she does get 2M physical copies ordered, I’d rather they’re shipped out for 20 weeks of 150K rather than blow it all in 1 week.. 
20+ weeks #1 will be so much more insufferable to the haters than a headline for 1 week.

Y'all know damn well Florence is getting Dixie Chicks'd :deadbanana2:

She probably saw the first 4 letters of Florida, & Florence came to mind.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

Y'all know damn well Florence is getting Dixie Chicks'd :deadbanana2:

She probably saw the first 4 letters of Florida, & Florence came to mind.

:gaycat6:

I can't believe that leaked tracklist was the real one! :eek:

Down Bad gives me Don't Blame Me 2.0 vibes

My prediction is either "My Boy Only Breaks..." or "But Daddy I Love Him" would be the lead single

25 minutes ago, Kasix said:

I think he makes for a good collab with her too. The only issue is that he’s out of fashion. Nothing he released since 2020 went near the top 10, so this could be a bit of a detriment to the commercial performance of track 1, eve. If it is a good song. 

but obviously this could be a non factor or he could be in again, who knows. 

She doesn't need feat to have hits so It's really not a problem. Post Malone probably just fits with a more mature image She sells is reason now markets like europe embraced her. 

Or republic records just begged for a feat :suburban:

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

but she made Future and Ed Sheeran work so whatever

did she

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

She doesn't need feat to have hits so It's really not a problem. Post Malone probably just fits with a more mature image She sella is reason now markets like europe embraced her. 

Or republic records just begged for a feat :suburban:

I don't care about commercial performance, I only know that he was popular with the frat boy crowd of 2016-2020, and I want her to leave GP pandering in the past :michael:.

15 minutes ago, Kasix said:

Honestly, If she does get 2M physical copies ordered, I’d rather they’re shipped out for 20 weeks of 150K rather than blow it all in 1 week.. 
20+ weeks #1 will be so much more insufferable to the haters than a headline for 1 week.

who says it's gonna be just a headline for 1 week???? if it debuts with +3.5m it's gonna be the headline of the millennium

The titles are kind of a gag. But then I remember what “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things” sounded like :eli:

I’m not ready for it to leak months in advance :rip:

umm good morning? :redface:

• Haha 1

I like post new music so why not? Who cares about commercial success. 

It's not gonna make 3.5M. It's not 2015 anymore and It's her third release in 9 months :chick3: not the first release in 5 years.

To make 3.5M you Need 3M+ in pure sales in a year where everyone Is lucky to debut with 50K. Let's be real. 

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.