• Minogue

• Jjang

:bibliahh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Has everything calmed down? :chick3:

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Israel says it does want to respond when the time is right. Idk what that means.

4 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Just like I expected. Israel is very predictable: if you hit them, they will hit 10x harder.

I worry about what could happen to the price of oil with all of this :dancehall:

6 minutes ago, Glam said:

Just like I expected. Israel is very predictable: if you hit them, they will hit 10x harder.

I worry about what could happen to the price of oil with all of this :dancehall:

If the price of oil increases even $0.10, the U.S. will turn.  People are addicted to it over here.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Maniac state.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Didn't they say they will respond in 'the right time'?

• Like 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Oh Russia again. How surprising. Putin is the devil. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Oh Russia again. How surprising. Putin is the devil. 

Hi GhostBox. Still waiting on you to provide me some sort of evidence that Biden has condemned Israel once within the past 6 months. Thanks 😊 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As much as the Israelis and their allies (the US, UK, Germany etc.) try to downplay the attack as a complete failure, the very fact that it happened to begin with is a holy **** type of moment. Something shifted, and things are very likely to change dramatically. The messages and implications of such an attack are really matter here. Iran is not some militia or armed group, and the fact that Israel had it's allies help in downing the missiles and drones and STILL couldn't completely shoot down is enough of a message on its own.

What the messages and implications are exactly will only be seen once the dust settles, but it's very much a holy **** moment that signals a fundamental shift in regional dynamics. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, welham said:

As much as the Israelis and their allies (the US, UK, Germany etc.) try to downplay the attack as a complete failure, the very fact that it happened to begin with is a holy **** type of moment. Something shifted, and things are very likely to change dramatically. The messages and implications of such an attack are really matter here. Iran is not some militia or armed group, and the fact that Israel had it's allies help in downing the missiles and drones and STILL couldn't completely shoot down is enough of a message on its own.

What the messages and implications are exactly will only be seen once the dust settles, but it's very much a holy **** moment that signals a fundamental shift in regional dynamics. 

They shot over a bunch of slow-moving drones and told the world in advance they were doing it. :rip: They very clearly wanted them to be shot down because they wanted to look strong for their people without causing a global catastrophe. It was smart on their end, and now Israel has to be smart now and just move on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

and now Israel has to be smart now and just move on.

Israel is incapable of being smart. So they will not move on.

55 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Why should Iran be expected to shoulder humiliation after humiliation for Israel's sake after they killed one of their generals in a consulate??????????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Why should Iran be expected to shoulder humiliation after humiliation for Israel's sake after they killed one of their generals in a consulate??????????

At this point I'm starting to think that both sides don't actually want this war and would rather keep fighting in other proxy wars. Iran launched this attack that did absolutely nothing to Israel and Iran must have known that would be the result, so it seems they were also saving face. My worry is that eventually one of them will cross the line and all bets will be off.

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Not The US government being a helicopter parent and asking for a consolation prize for their petulant child.

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

They shot over a bunch of slow-moving drones and told the world in advance they were doing it

...is this arguing it's a bad thing that Iran acted with restraint to a theocratic military state assassinating several of its citizens in a 3rd party country?

If I were Israel, I would take the W for destroying most of the drones and use that as PR for how "strong" they are and keep it moving. Obviously Iran could have done much more damage, but this is so easily a win-win for both sides. 

Iran is literally giving Israel a free out by letting them run with free PR while also pacifying their citizens desire for retaliation for the attack on the consulate. Israel would be beyond idiotic to respond past this, but they've shown no signs of intelligence thus far so…

Edited by Relampago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.