Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

Only Biden/US is to blame for this.. Every other day we hear news of US govt giving money to Israel generously. Why? If they stopped giving money all this will stop. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

So is Israel trying to bait Iran :ace:

If the US gets involved, it will cost Biden his 2nd term. 

• Thumbs Down 1

For the sake of humanity, Israel needs to be abolished. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Communion said:

Do they know the hostages they claim to care about are, like, in the literal opposite direction? Shouldn't they be negotiating to get them back?

Or did they accept that their bombing in Gaza already likely killed any hostages that were still left?

Imagine being an Israeli held as a political prisoner in Gaza and thinking your government would tirelessly work to bring you home, only to find out that your country's leader not only cursed out your family, who he's now feuding with, but they're now also more interested in.. bombing Iran? :deadbanana4:

Not only that, but Biden JUST gave them full permission to invade Rafah and complete their ethnic cleansing of Gaza if they'd leave Iran alone. Telling that Bibi seems to know he can do this and still get away with going into Rafa with zero repercussions anyway :jonny: 

32 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

OT: Iran must've known this was coming after last weekend. Iran launched an attack and now Israel got their hit back. Can they please STOP now :biblio: 

Iran launched an 'attack' after Israel hit them first. 

The last thing the region needs is anyone joining a "team" in this cringeworthy *** for tat attack spectacle. Both Israel and Iran are rogue states with fragile right wing regimes that rely on this kind of masculinist strength posturing. Acting like either of them is some even vaguely moral entity is embarrassing

If the US has any spine it would flex its power to drag the rabid dog that is Israel in line. Iran hasn't done anything truly stupid yet, but I hope that it will continue to realise that war with Israel would be a cataclysmic disaster for everyone in the region.

Lets all keep our heads on straight and hope that schoolboy mentalities do not prevail here

• Like 8

The way this could be real despite the clear intent being satire. Sad! :suburban:

One can assume Biden co-signed the attack given the WH knew beforehand:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, awesomepossum said:

Iran launched an 'attack' after Israel hit them first. 

Not the single largest missile attack in history being put in ' ' :skull:

3 minutes ago, Harrier said:

The last thing the region needs is anyone joining a "team" in this cringeworthy *** for tat attack spectacle. Both Israel and Iran are rogue states with fragile right wing regimes that rely on this kind of masculinist strength posturing. Acting like either of them is some even vaguely moral entity is embarrassing

If the US has any spine it would flex its power to drag the rabid dog that is Israel in line. Iran hasn't done anything truly stupid yet, but I hope that it will continue to realise that war with Israel would be a cataclysmic disaster for everyone in the region.

Lets all keep our heads on straight and hope that schoolboy mentalities do not prevail here

Leave it to Western liberals to *still* (after ISISrael has slaughtered 15 thousand children) claim a "both sides are bad" narrative here when the disgusting nation of Israel has *always* been the aggressor. I love how now that Israel has gone to the point of stoking a world/nuclear war and directly struck inside Iran and may have the potential to suffer serious (and fully deserved) consequences, now y'all wanna feign concern about "choosing sides." It's laughable and Downright hypocritical asf when y'all have been in constant threads engaging in genocide apologism and cover for the US democrat party/Biden's funding of genocide. 

The entire world is against Israel than ever before. Western liberals would do well to get out of their bubble because Israel escalated this and Iran can and *should* respond in full. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Leave it to Western liberals to *still* (after ISISrael has slaughtered 15 thousand children) claim a "both sides are bad" narrative here when the disgusting nation of Israel has *always* been the aggressor. I love how now that Israel has gone to the point of stoking a world/nuclear war and directly struck inside Iran and may have the potential to suffer serious (and fully deserved) consequences, now y'all wanna feign concern about "choosing sides." It's laughable and Downright hypocritical asf when y'all have been in constant threads engaging in genocide apologism and cover for the US democrat party/Biden's funding of genocide. 

The entire world is against Israel than ever before. Western liberals would do well to get out of their bubble because Israel escalated this and Iran can and *should* respond in full. 

Sister... you misunderstood. They are not supporting Israel :giraffe:

• Like 4

Israel is on their own in this, Biden ain't starting a war while he's trying to get reelected

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Sister... you misunderstood. They are not supporting Israel :giraffe:

They are falsely equating Iran and ISISrael. "Both sides are bad" IS support of Israel especially when every action Iran takes against Israel is 100% warranted. Israel started this and should suffer the consequences 

13 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Not the single largest missile attack in history being put in ' ' :skull:

Iran gave so much notice before striking. Israel had ample time to get their ducks in a row and to get several allies to assist with defending the attack, which is why there were no casualties. 

this is Israel's attempt (and a successful one, mind you) at securing full US subsidizing for the next full decade …….. you literally cannot even fathom the amount of our US tax dollars that are going to be eaten up by their decision to directly target Iran

3 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Israel is on their own in this, Biden ain't starting a war while he's trying to get reelected

lmao ……. sis …. check his record so far. he will absolutely double down and pledge even more support for Israel after this.

• Thanks 1

This should prove to everyone that Israel does not want peace. They want a regional war and they want to drag the USA and other European countries in it. 

when will the USA finally stand up to this rogue nation and say NO! When will they finally stop vetoing sanctions in the UN that can hold this genocidal state accountable? 

Israel is a rogue nation that must be stopped.  

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

lmao ……. sis …. check his record so far. he will absolutely double down and pledge even more support for Israel after this.

"The United States supports Israel's right to defend itself" 

The fact someone gets paid to write that for him. 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

?  ?  ?

Iranian air defense systems aren't capable of completely stopping an Israeli attack.  Since the Shah was overthrown, the only new systems they have are less than current ones from China. They are trying to develop their own armes industries, but only their drones are considered adequate.

1 minute ago, awesomepossum said:

Iran gave so much notice before striking. Israel had ample time to get their ducks in a row and to get several allies to assist with defending the attack, which is why there were no casualties. 

For sure, but from what I've gathered it took basically all the western allies to help defend from the attack and it wasn't so clear it would be as successful as it was, a bit historic.

We don't want to normalize hundreds of missiles as not really an attack cause it's a slippery slope

20 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Your childlike, simple mentality that insists on lionising one side while villainising the other as if its Batman and the Joker will only lead to escalations and more violence. Israel is the greater evil here, but it is also sensible to acknowledge Iran's role in the escalations - it attacked Israel directly (which Israel had not yet done to Iran) in a risky manoever that could easily have been much more destructive. It consistently funds and arms dangerous and unpredictable groups that destabilise the region - see Hamas doing Oct 7th without Irans' knowledge. On top of this it is a horrendous theocratic dictatorship that brutalises women and gay people and has the wonderful Iranian people and history under its control in a situation I personally find very sad.

All this is to say that no one is helped in the region by terminally online gay people yapping about how Iran is a hero or how Israel is just defending itself yadayada. Enough. No war, no more violence or genocide. Ceasefire now actually means everybody stops firing missiles immediately

• Like 4

I'll get banned if I say how I truly feel, so I'll refrain. But I hope these ghouls kill each other off.

I'm no longer paying taxes like oh my god

28 minutes ago, qurl said:

Well yes but not send troops and essentially start WW3. That's what I meant by start a war; as in the US declaring war. The supply of military aid will of course continue though

Israel is ****ing stupid man holy **** :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Well yes but not send troops and essentially start WW3. That's what I meant by start a war; as in the US declaring war. The supply of military aid will of course continue though

a proxy war is a war nonetheless , and Iran and the countries that not-so-silently support Iran (China, Russia) will make note of our posture in this conflict

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

a proxy war is a war nonetheless , and Iran and the countries that not-so-silently support Iran (China, Russia) will make note of our posture in this conflict

Well as an average citizen I'll take a cold war over a hot war any day :dancehall: that's what I'm really scared of, and everyone should be. But yes this escalates tensions which doesn't exactly bode well..**** Israel

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.